Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest KangHae143

It's funny how people can go that far and put down SeYeon just to praise SeKyung, Such pressed Antis OMFG TT----TT

So I entered DB and there was an Article abt SeKyung being casted in 'Six Flying Dragons' drama, lots' of people were pissed off seeing her taking over such a Lead Role claiming she won't really impress 'em with a good acting performance or whatever .. But indeed there were lots' of comments putting down SeYeon as (( Well, At least It's not Jin SeYeon hehe )) or even (( It's not Jin SeYeon then I'm relieved )) .. Srsly People why you gotta be so rude and arrogant, why talking so shitty ?? Both SeYeon & SeKyung have been considered as 'BAD ACTRESSES' by the I-Public as well as the K-One, so seeing hating and cursing comments towards SeYeon is something that I got used of considering I'm a YeonBear's Stan, But the thing I didn't get is why dragging SeYeon in a SeKyung's Article and putting her down like whyy ?? That just explains that people are hating on SeYeon not her acting .. TSK MAD SICK PPL EVERYWHERE, I'M SO PISSED OFF I CAN KILL SOMEONE TBH .. WHY DID I EVER READ THE COMMENTS THERE ;;

Edited by KangHae143

NEVER ENTER DRAMABEANS! the girl who runs the website is seyeon BIGGIEST hater and that's where all seyeon Bashers go to put her down! See how things turned around for SSK that they now have to bash seyeon to praise her? Well it's going to turn around for seyeon in her next project aswell,. 

And thank you for noticing that it's not her acting but people just personally dislike her, before DS, the hate never reached to that level, but since they don't like the way it ended, all the hate went to seyeon because of course as always she wrote the drama, and directed it too >_> 

​People were saying how ksr acting was lacking in her new drama and ofc because she's so loved by everyone, they blamed the script but it's not the case for seyeon in DS like how can you except seyeon to act out a character that hardly has lines and no development by the writer??????? If the script was good and they actually put some thought into seyeon character then the outcome would of been so much different but whatever, they can complain all they want, they're still going to watch her dramas, 

​Seyeon  in a drama- successful ratings 

• Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

They hate her because she's beautiful :lol:.  Those bullies are hopeless. We cannot do anything about them. Just try not to read comments from DramaBeans and Koala's Playground. It is always the same damn  "why cast her?",  "the wooden one",  and "who the hell is her sponsor?"  comment.

I hope Se Yeonie will be casted soon in a romcom drama (oh please when will this be?  :mellow:)  and prove she is not worthy of such hatred.  :rolleyes:

Fighting JIN SE YEON!!!  ^_^

Remember seyeon said in interview that she reads the comments  ) : people aren't even criticising, they're now cyber bullying her, just because she's a celeb doesn't mean she isn't human, but I also remember she said  "one word of encouragement is worth more than 50,000 harsh comments" such a strong women she is..indeed a very Great role model ^~^ 

It's been a week without updates about her ._. I can't handle this lol 

• Like 2

Again: I feel you, guys.

Honestly, Se Yeon is the ONLY reason why I kept coming back here in Soompi. It was also her that made me create an account here in the first place. I wouldn't even be back here if not for her thread. *sigh*

I miss all those times I spent reading and watching and screen capping her dramas. I badly need her on screen!

I can't also wait for the eng sub of Clash of the families 2.

Ok, let's hold hands, people. We can get through this together!

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 2

Jin Se Yeon Turns Into A School Girl

67coydh6baf1tqs0wib26wq10dgc9ek4.jpg
[by Yanchingsally Chu] Jin Se Yeon turns into a teenage girl for the music video of Acoustic Collabo’s song ‘Rolling’ (literal translation). 

She is the female lead in the music video and it is her first time to participate in a music video after debuting. ‘Rolling’ is a new song by Acoustic Collabo since its OST for ‘Discovery Of Love’.

In the video, Jin Se Young turns into a teen. She wears a school uniform and looks at a teenage boy with a smile. Her heart flutters and she cannot hide her emotions of loving the boy. 

The producing team Movement Generation revealed, “The bright and gorgeous image of Jin Se Young matches well with the theme of ‘Rolling’. She is able to express the heart fluttering feeling 120 percent.”

‘Rolling’ is about a sweet love story of a youth. It also expresses the beauty of spring with the guitar and cheerful rhythm. 

• Like 3

hello Jin Se Yeon fans not really familiar with her work but liked what iv seen so far and gor a bit more familiar through @RoseM

i hate bullies so im here to show support , dont discourage shes young her time will come and shell prove those doubters wrong  

• Like 3

hello Jin Se Yeon fans not really familiar with her work but liked what iv seen so far and gor a bit more familiar through @RoseM

i hate bullies so im here to show support , dont discourage shes young her time will come and shell prove those doubters wrong  

​Thank you, Nevil, for showing support as well. We, the Jin Se Yeon fans, appreciate it a lot, more so than you can ever imagine. And welcome here, too!

Hoping to spazz with you about Yeon bear more in the future to come. 'wish your visit here may turn into permanent residence. We'll be undoubtedly glad to have you come on board, dear. It's always nice to have positive people like you around. Blessings!!!

:lol:

• Like 3

​Thank you, Nevil, for showing support as well. We, the Jin Se Yeon fans, appreciate it a lot, more so than you can ever imagine. And welcome here, too!

Hoping to spazz with you about Yeon bear more in the future to come. 'wish your visit here may turn into permanent residence. We'll be undoubtedly glad to have you come on board, dear. It's always nice to have positive people like you around. Blessings!!!

​heard shes a pianist always had a soft spot for those who played the piano

• Like 1

​heard shes a pianist always had a soft spot for those who played the piano

​Hoho! Me, too! I have always admired those who know how to play musical instruments: guitars, drums, piano, and others.

• Like 2