Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: @muizzupr ahhh ... seriously I didn't realize there's a thread for our shippers ... I've been thinking to ask for someone to open up a thread dedicated for HoonHee ..thanks for showing me the link ... 
HoonHee/JSY shippers let us show our support for our couple in that thread...huhuhh ...and yes dearie , I fully understand what you mean by soft bully .. some of them are very sarcastic. 
@djappleblush

actually I've been noticing her harsh tones towards HoonHee shippers since few days ago ... the way she voice out her disagreement sometimes makes me hurts but then I tried so hard turn my eyes blind on that ..hehehe .. the thing is , they were the ones who started by making post saying that they dislike JSY and it irks them whenever they see her on screen , certain people also mentioned they skipped JH's scenes ... when they said things like that , we didn't say anything .. however , just because only one of us said that she skipped Sora's scenes , they got mad. ehehehe . they should have known that's also how we felt when they did the same thing before ... ..but then I guess I'll try my best to just ignore any malicious postings by those fans in the future.. ..

@

Happyyyy....

Whutt? It's already 101th page....I'm sooo late...T_____T.. Anyway congratulations!!!!weeeehhh!!!

As much as I want to join the discussion right now, I can't, I'm still here in our freaking office... Hmmm I can feel all frustrations on thread DS thread, I feel you guys... But I really need to get back to work now. I'll be back later, waiiiiitttt for me...huhu!

Edit:

@djappleblush, just noticed you're from PH (as in Philippines) too! Kamusta? Puso mo!lol!

Guest muizzupr

I've posted this in DS forum. I hope you don't mind that I post here again.2i6jj9h.jpg

TranslationSBS DRAMA <DR.stranger> is based on the novel which has same title as the drama. The main character "Park Hoon" escaped from North Korea to China. The story started from that time. He tried to come to South Korea but he couldn't and his wife was sadly sent back to North Korea.After that the main character 'Park Hoon' came to South Korea alone. He totally gave up everything of his life as a doctor. However, he got an offer from a strange surgeon whose name is "No Taesu". The offer was: if park does 10 times of "saver operation" sucessfully, then Dr.No will give park to 1 billion won.
"Saver operation" is a super hard heart operation that has only 0.1 percent possibility of success.
That operation is rebuilding the left part of the heart. In order to bring his wife from North Korea, he started to do that kind of fool challenge.
Thoughts of mine: Although the story is not 100% same, but I wish they stick to the true love things. Yes, in the drama Jae Hee is not his wife, but if the writer gives up on the story and just gives fan service to make Hoon falls for another woman, then it'll be utter disappointment.

Awww thanks for the warm welcome.  This community has the sweetest fans and I'm so proud to be a part of it. 
 @djappleblush, @mcleen and @muizzupr I quite agree that HoonHyun posters there are super passive aggressive with their "soft bullying".  I had to bite my tongue a couple of times to keep from replying  and starting a war with those posters because I didn't want to disappoint the JSY/JH-H fans. Even though they said they respect other's people opinion, they don't with HoonHee shippers. @djappleblush, you handle that beautifully.  Thank you for that.  
I will try to be more active on DS thread to support our couple.  Will definitely be on the LJS and JSY thread.  It was very lovely to see a lot of the HoonHee posters out on the DS thread since yesterday.  Let's keep it up!

i come back after a few hours, and we are on PAGE 100?! o_O when did that happen?! sincerely, i am tearing up because i thought it would take some time for SY's thread to become big when it was first created. i am so happy we reach another milestone in this thread. HERE TO ANOTHER 100 PAGES EVERYONE!!! :bz *hugs @sunshine4ever, @sophie, @djappleblush, @cutieloverz, @Aera* we did it, my beautiful ladies! :-*

to celebrate SY's thread reaching 100 pages, here is a special treat for my fellow stans. i hope you guys don't get cavities afterwards. :P

both images credit to www.somangcos.co.kr
RA:M DEEP COVERY CREAM
k8EIfhM.jpg

RGII PRESTIGE EX
wLBND13.jpg

Guest muizzupr

Chingu-yaaaaaah our moments finally here!!!This is what we call KISSING SCENE! (sorry, I'm took excited)
2dtc5mx.jpg
zxsbk3.jpg

Whew! I've already posted my thought on tonight's episode of DS, but I just have to say this on this thread...JSY has master the art of kissing...our Girl has finally evolved to a full blown butterfly!!!

Whoa! In my total amazement!

hershlag

said: Whew! I've already posted my thought on tonight's episode of DS, but I just have to say this on this thread...JSY has master the art of kissing...our Girl has finally evolved to a full blown butterfly!!! Whoa! In my total amazement!

Guest muizzupr

Hello fellas! I've just watched Running Man 198 with Engsub, and I couldn't help but laugh at the scene when JSY as Juliet and YJS as Romeo met! Omoooo, that's so funny  :))
2m3k4yp.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow
Yes indeed, our Juliet, Doctor Stranger's Heroine! XD
1198gmh.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow
Whoaaaa but who is the Romeo? Hoon-aaah??

30j38kn.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow

Too bad it's not Hoon!! LOL2zz2lja.jpg

cr Running Man Kshownow

Yeeeessss, it's so damn fun!!And it's such a fortune that the gift is diamond. If it's Gold, you know, Song Ji Hyo had won it. There's super chemistry relation between Ji Hyo and Gold. But since it's diamond, then JSY won it XD Yeaaaaay

Guest muizzupr

Look at JSY's lips .. Ummmm... Is she practicing the kissing scene for Doctor Stranger?  :))And with tongue's movement as well, now I'm pretty sure on ep 9 it's french kiss!

25swyte.jpg

11jxilh.jpg

24pjvp1.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow

Guest lanhtran

she and lee jong suk got some very electrifying chemistry their kiss scence was the best i have ever seen in a drama lol I really love posting in her becasue you guys don't bash and you guys are super nice thanks for welcoming me tbh I don't really like posting in the doctor stranger thread their some harsh directed words towards jin se yeon character so i don't reallly bother to go their it's no use to everyone thier is a shipper of hoon and soohyun