Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

I love the song so much that I just downloaded it and has replayed it over and over again.
The video looks so romantic and all the stars there are so good looking and of course our beautiful Jin Se Yuen.  So if anyone be kind enough to tell me where I can download or watch this video "Words of Love",  I will be very very grateful.

I

Welcome to JSY soompi family @lanhtran, @ucylucy, @androssi, @chubiccic & @risanb  >:D< it's always nice to see more and more new names in this thread :D

Micheru said: since it could take days or weeks until we have more pictures from the magazines that feature SY, i found snapshots of the photo spreads.

NYLON KOREA JUNE 2014
credits to page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b157582082

INSTYLE KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r114976938

^ these two pictures look amazing! i really like the one on the right. i take back what i said about this pictorial being too similar to Sure June 2013. this InStyle one will be so much better than it!

NEW PICTORIAL FOR JUNE 2014
credit to http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b160147441

^ it looks like SY had another photo spread, but i don't know the magazine brand. :( the user only listed "Jin Se Yeon in Korean Magazine June 2014". i was hoping @ReonTW will tell us since the website is in Japanese.

You guys are so great. Really. Makes me want to hug each and all of you at the same time but I know that my arms aren't that big. 
I check this topic... I don't know about 110029382938 times a day just to share with you. Awesome people. 
I 'm very glad to see gifs of our JSY in RM. I saw the episode without subtitles and not even can understand "aigo" but was dying of laugh. JSY is simply fabulous in the race for the bouquet. She won against the other girls and when saw the opportunity to take the bouquet she just took it and didn't let go. She was great here. Very strong and competitive. 
Today I'm going to watch the episode with subtitles. I hope so. But I'm really happy with it. I hope see her in more game shows because she's very kind and nice person. 
Jin Se Yeon, Behind the scenes
tumblr_n6e82vQChC1shhpsjo1_250.giftumblr_n6e82vQChC1shhpsjo2_250.gif
                      tumblr_n6e82vQChC1shhpsjo3_250.gif
she’s so cute ;o;

Credit http://implayingalone.tumblr.com/post/87303529841/shes-so-cute-o
-----------------
Well, one more gift for my friends HoonHee.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Hoon & Jae Hee- A thousand years

Credit: Le Joyce
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Hoon & Jae Hee ~ Always A Day Too Late [FMV][HD]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5P2oLE6poA

Credit Zoe Star

kdramafan1 said:

I love the song so much that I just downloaded it and has replayed it over and over again.
The video looks so romantic and all the stars there are so good looking and of course our beautiful Jin Se Yuen.  So if anyone be kind enough to tell me where I can download or watch this video "Words of Love",  I will be very very grateful.

@thanthuy thanks for sharing those precious gifs of Se Yeon guesting in RM .... looking at her  being happy like that really makes my day ... I haven't watch the latest ep of RM yet ...and now I feel so eager to watch it since Se Yeon won the race ..huhuhuh ..so proud of her... does anyone know where can I watch it online?? is it available on kshownow or not yet ??

Micheru said: since it could take days or weeks until we have more pictures from the magazines that feature SY, i found snapshots of the photo spreads.

NYLON KOREA JUNE 2014
credits to page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b157582082
6RAFRfj.jpg

INSTYLE KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r114976938
kEOeriz.jpg
sbGFFRS.jpg
^ these two pictures look amazing! i really like the one on the right. i take back what i said about this pictorial being too similar to Sure June 2013. this InStyle one will be so much better than it!

NEW PICTORIAL FOR JUNE 2014
credit to http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b160147441
1itvCxo.jpg
gsCEk6n.jpg
^ it looks like SY had another photo spread, but i don't know the magazine brand. :( the user only listed "Jin Se Yeon in Korean Magazine June 2014". i was hoping @ReonTW will tell us since the website is in Japanese.

mcleen

said: @thanthuy thanks for sharing those precious gifs of Se Yeon guesting in RM .... looking at her  being happy like that really makes my day ... I haven't watch the latest ep of RM yet ...and now I feel so eager to watch it since Se Yeon won the race ..huhuhuh ..so proud of her... does anyone know where can I watch it online?? is it available on kshownow or not yet ??

Guest juniestjuna

Aww. All of your warm welcomes. (; *happy giggles* our girl Ye Seon is so cute on running man! Ottake! Haha. Yes a different personality popped up and she was bubbly! Awww! Then today DS is airing. Oh how I can't wait. I don't know whether to drown myself in tears or cheer if writernim decided to either put her in PH OR JH TEAM. My heart would be in pain or happiness. T*T I will cry if this episode isn't showing any more development of my dear Seung hee and Park hoon. As I don't want to give up on this drama yet. I want her to have a purpose to why she is being a spy! You must expose some reasons!!! *flip table.* haha. Anyways. Hwaiting! Can't believe it were in page 99!!

MarjorieA said:

mcleen

said: @thanthuy thanks for sharing those precious gifs of Se Yeon guesting in RM .... looking at her  being happy like that really makes my day ... I haven't watch the latest ep of RM yet ...and now I feel so eager to watch it since Se Yeon won the race ..huhuhuh ..so proud of her... does anyone know where can I watch it online?? is it available on kshownow or not yet ??

Guest eeldeerlove

hi JSY fans, please count me in! I'm a silent lurker but Ive been a fan of JSY since Bridal Mask. I'll try to be more active on this thread than DS coz I don't wanna be involved in shipping wars. LOL.

JSY rocks! :)

Guest s3nbky

Thanks @Micheru,,nice to meet u too,,tq for ur lovely jobs here,,u post so many news & picture about se yeon,,I'm really appreciate it,,lately se yeon thread move so fast,,it's good to know that se yeon gain many new fans here,, :x >:D<

i wacthed rm already w/o sub sad..jsy whether shes smiling or not she is soo beautiful soo pretty and her skin is soo good..i was laughing when jae suk help her on their first game..btw soo happy to see so many chingus here supporting our se yeon-ee..a hug to everyone :-h

I went to look out for more of JSY dance vid and I chanced upon this dance practice clip of hers.. I know that perhaps this vid had been shared in this thread before but I just can't help to share it again so that other new fans like me will get to see how multitalented this girl is ..ehehee..she can play piano , she can sing , she can act and she can even dance ... 

love her sexy moves!! this one is a bit different from the one that she performed at SBS Awards ..

mcleen said: MarjorieA said:

mcleen

cutieloverz said: mcleen said: MarjorieA said:

mcleen

Guest muizzupr

Hey there's actually  a thread for HoonHee shipper. But it's so quiet there...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023355/official-lee-jong-suk-jin-se-yeon-doctor-stranger-park-hoon-song-jae-hee-han-seung-hee

Hope to see you guys there too :DHoonHee shipper fighting!!