Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest mejongsuk0914

I'm support Jin Se-Yeon and love " HoonHee  Couple " 
sunshine4ever: Sorry I have to make this image becomes URL because it is loading a lot and not showing up:
140606100159.jpg

Guest mejongsuk0914

thanhthuy said: Jin Se Yeon tweeted few minutes ago
Jinseyeon ‏@Jinseyeon  25m

여러분 모두모두 사랑해요♡ 오랜만이네요 :) 뜬금고백하고 다시 들어갈께요! 정말 응원멘션 하나하나 다 읽고있답니다 너무너무고마워요. 더위조심하세요♥ 크크

Plz translate it in ENG   >_< 

Guest kibumbie

Hello JSY soompi fansI Have some good news for you 26th.june Seyeon will come to ShenZhen of China to attend the activity of JULIUSand there are some posters shooting
bf2d8263gw1eh4h29zhnwj20zk0k0t9p.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2aovy8j20zk0k0wfr.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2bg487j20zk0k075d.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2c7mfej20zk0k0wfx.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2cwfecj20zk0k0wfl.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2drzsqj20zk0k0gn9.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2epl57j20hr0bmwfr.jpg

bf2d8263gw1eh4h2frvjcj20pm0icack.jpg

mejongsuk0914 said: thanhthuy said: Jin Se Yeon tweeted few minutes ago
Jinseyeon ‏@Jinseyeon  25m

여러분 모두모두 사랑해요♡ 오랜만이네요 :) 뜬금고백하고 다시 들어갈께요! 정말 응원멘션 하나하나 다 읽고있답니다 너무너무고마워요. 더위조심하세요♥ 크크

Plz translate it in ENG   >_< 

Guest anif

hi everyone... i'm new here...i'm a  big fan of jin se yeon... she's a beautiful and so gorgeous... i wish for all JSY fans to hold on and continue supporting her career ... JSY fans fighting!!
:-bd

thank you kibumbie and ReonTW for the Julius updates. :-* i am kind of jealous that Chinese fans will get to meet SY. i wish i could go to Shenzhen to see her too. :(
anyway, here are more BTS pictures from the Julius photo shoot.

credit to www.twitter.com/0100953/status/474799427354251264
BpbThX8CYAA7Bld.jpg:large
BpbTis8CIAEAg0v.jpg:large

the man in the picture complimented SY a lot! he said she is a true professional. he also said SY is sincere, polite, and charming. ^_^ aw, everyone who meets our girl love her!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi girls!!! Come back to Doctor Strangers thread and talk! :) I think I'm official so into Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee that I watched so many music videos of them. Gosh, I'm so happy that Doctor Strangers have so many music videos on Youtube. Official love Hoon and Hee so much!!! :)

Guest muizzupr

Halooooooooo
We are  happy to invite you join our lovey dovey discussion about our HeartBeat couple: HoonHee :) on our shipping thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023355/official-lee-jong-suk-jin-se-yeon-doctor-stranger-park-hoon-song-jae-hee-han-seung-hee/p1mejongsuk0914  ReonTW  anif  kibumbieHope to see you guys there soon!

Guest muizzupr

sunshine4ever

said: Hi girls!!! Come back to Doctor Strangers thread and talk!

:)

I think I'm official so into Park Hoon and Song Jae Hee that I watched so many music videos of them. Gosh, I'm so happy that Doctor Strangers have so many music videos on Youtube. Official love Hoon and Hee so much!!!

:)