[Drama 2012] OhLala Couple / 울라라 부부

Guest julaine

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More from Shin Hyun-joon's Twitter
A3eqkxxCYAENG8N.jpg:large
여보 코에다말고 입에다 공기를 넣어주세요 U_Uhoney, fill me air not through the nose but through the mouth U___U
[hahahaha . funny man]
A3d6_HWCMAE7wMU.jpg:large
사유리 사랑해 내가 배신하기전까지만Sayuri i love you until i betrayed you 
A3dmI1oCYAAnh5o.jpg:large
사랑해요 사유리. (그 사유리 아니고요..) I love you Sayuri (not that Sayuri..)
A3TDzcDCAAAUW0M.jpg:large
<김양 디스> 정은아! 제발 현장에서 밥 좀 천천히 먹어라 니 밥 안 뺏어 먹는다~! 왼쪽부터 전진. 신현준1. 신현준2. 식탐녀. •시간 앞당겨 사진 올립니다.<this is Ms Kim> Jung-eun ah! Onsite, please eat your food slowly. nobody's going to steal your food~! from the left. Shin Hyun-joon1. Shin Hyun-joon2.gluttonous girl. •I'll upload this photo ahead of time.

'울랄라부부김정은청초하고 매혹적인 게이샤 변신

<Ohlala Couple> Kim Jung-eun transforms into an elegant and captivating Geisha

tumblr_mau1ph1sbe1qchg5no1_500.jpg
[마이데일리 = 이지영 수습기자

배우 김정은이 매혹적인 게이샤로 변신했다.

김정은은 24일 오전 공개된 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 '울랄라부부'의 스틸 사진에서 억척스런 주부의 모습을 벗고 180도 달라진 아름다운 여인여인의 모습을 선보였다. 

공개된 사진은 '울랄라부부초반 선보이는 여옥(김정은)의 전생으로 화려한 이면과 달리 남몰래 독립군을 지원하는 게이샤의 모습이다.

김정은은 이 장면을 위해 일주일 동안 하루에 4시간씩 특별교습을 받았다붉은 색의 화려한 기모노를 입고 게이샤로 완벽 변신한 김정은이 청초하면서도 매혹적인 매력을 뽐내며 화려한 춤사위를 선보여 현장 스텝들의 극찬을 받았다.

드라마 제작진은 "처음에는 김정은이 하루 동안만 배우는 일정이었다그러나 첫 날 수업을 들은 김정은이 좀 더 교습시간을 늘릴 수 없냐고 물어왔다단 한 장면이지만 수남(신현준)과의 끊어질 수 없는 전생의 인연을 보여주는 장면이기 때문에 더욱 욕심을 냈다평소에는 티격태격 하던 신현준마저 김정은에게 눈을 떼지 못할 정도로 아름다웠다"고 전했다.

한편 '울랄라부부'는 이혼서류에 도장을 찍은 부부가 법원에서 영혼이 뒤바뀌며 벌어지는 이야기로 '해운대연인들후속으로 오는 101일 첫 방송된다.  

[MyDaily=Reporter Lee Ji-young] 

Actress Kim Jung-eun has transformed into a captivating Geisha.

On the 24th, On a recently revealed still for the new Monday-Tuesday KBS2TV drama 'Ohlala Couple', Kim Jung-eun did a 180 degrees turn and took off the tough wife image and transformed into an image of  beautiful lady.    

In the released picture, the earlier appearance of 'Ohlala Couple' Yeo-ok (Kim Jung-eun) reveals her through a previous life as the image of Geisha with a glamorous side and who secretly supports an independence fighter.  

Because of this scene, Kim Jung-eun received a week of special lessons for 4 hours a day.  Transformed into a flawless Geisha and wearing a fancy red kimono, Kim Jung-eun received a lot of compliments during this scene where she showed off her impressive oriental dance moves while showing of an elegant and captivating charm.

The production crew explained, "Supposedly, the schedule was that Kim Jung-eun would only study for one whole day. However, on the first day of class, Kim Jung-eun asked if the training hours could be increased just some more.  It was only for one scene but because it was a scene with Soo-nam (Shin Hyun-joon) where they had to show a past life that cannot be broken, she was not satisfied (with just one day).  Shin Hyun-joon, who would normally always bicker with Kim Jung-eun, being unable to take his eyes off (Kim Jung-eun) said it was beautiful."  

Lastly, 'Ohlala Couple', a story about a couple who are about to seal their divorce papers in court when their souls switched, replaces 'Haeundae Lovers' and premieres October 1. 

news from: MyDailytranslated by: Julaine :)

'울랄라부부', 신현준·한채아 4시간동안 '마라톤키스'

'Ohlala Couple' Shin Hyun-joon and Han Chae-ah's 4-hour 'Marathon Kiss'

tumblr_mavriv1V1e1qchg5no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mavriv1V1e1qchg5no2_1280.jpg

배우 신현준과 한채아가 장시간의 키스신을 촬영했다.
25일 드라마 제작사를 통해 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 '울랄라부부' 키스신 촬영 사진이 공개됐다. 
이날 공개한 사진은 극중 고수남(신현준 분)과 빅토리아(한채아 분)가 다정하게 키스를 하고 있는 모습이다. 고수남의 아내 나여옥(김정은 분)이 상상 속에서 키스하는 장면이다. 
이 장면은 지난 20일 경기도 수원에 위치한 세트장에서 촬영했다. 두 사람은 무려 4시간 동안 입을 맞춰 '마라톤 키스'라는 호칭이 붙었다. 
신현준은 키스신에 대해 "현기증 나서 키스 중에 병원에 실려 가지 않을까 걱정했을 정도다"며 "평생 할 수 있는 키스를 한방에 끝낸 거 같다. 지금 죽어도 여한 없다"고 소감을 밝혔다. 
한편 '울랄라부부'는 이혼서류에 도장 찍은 결혼 12년차 부부가 법원에서 영혼이 뒤바뀌며 벌어지는 가족코미디극이다. 오는 10월 1일 첫 방송 된다.
Actors Shin Hyun-joon and Han Chae-ah shot a lengthy kissing scene.  
On the 25th, the production team released a still for the new Monday-Tuesday KBS2TV Drama "Ohlala Couple'.
On this day's released photo, the characters Goo Soo-nam (Shin Hyun-joon) and Victoria (Han Chae-ah) appeared to be in a very passionate kiss. 
This scene was shot last September 20 at the set in Suwon, Gyeongi-do. The kiss, which the two actors had shot for about 4 hours, had been given the name 'Marathon Kiss'.   
Shin Hyun-joon, when asked about the kiss, said: " I felt we would get dizzy from all the kissing and I was a little worried that we might get rushed to the hospital." and added, "I think I may already have kissed all that I could in this lifetime. Even if I die now, I won't have regrets."  
Lastly, 'Ohlala Couple' is a family comedy-drama about a couple who are about to seal their divorce paper after 12 years of marriage when their souls suddenly switched while at the court. It premieres October 1.  

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012092508352065389&type=1&outlink=1translated by: Julaine :)

sorry.. i'm (re)uploading some (old) twitter pics (featuring the pretty Han Chae-ah Nim!!! ^________^) ... i only got time to do this now. boohooo me. kkkkk
tumblr_mavvm0CUhi1qchg5no1_1280.jpg9.13

A2qkmYnCUAE0V1Y.jpg:large 9.13 from @lovesunisuni 왜케 귀엽지???ㅎㅎ RT @shinhyunjoon_: <<보고있나 김정은!>> 나 3일 동안 느므느므 행복했다그! 음하하하하하 음하하하하하.
[@lovesunisuni why is this so cute??? haha RT @shinhyunjoon-: <<missing kim jung-eun!>> i've been really really happy for these past 3 days. eumhahahahaha eumhahahahaha] 
A2gPUARCcAAeEEp.jpg:large9.11

This is from Son Su-gyu nim (@ leejssg on twitter)
지금은 울랄라 촬영 중.... 과연 이 장면은 몇회 일까용?We are shooting Ohlala... from what episode is this scene?
A3m2EIlCUAAI-Zz.jpg
i guess this is part of the 'past lives' episode.. kkk :)

Reposting an article by Dramabeans
Oohlala Spouses makes best poster everby girlfriday | September 25, 2012
Oohlala5.jpg

Pwahahahaha. If this show is half as funny as its promo material, it’ll be a winner. What genius made this awesome poster? And how does Shin Hyun-joon look kind of pretty as a bride?? Here’s the official poster for the upcoming gender-bendy rom-com Oohlala Spouses, starring Shin Hyun-joon (Gaksital) and Kim Jung-eun (Hanbando, I Am Legend), where everything you need to know about the premise is just right there on the hilarious poster: Soul-swapping husband and wife? Check. Gender-bendy shenanigans? Check. A cast that’s down for anything? Check and check.

The stills and second teaser down below give us a little more meat in regards to the couple’s initial conflict. Namely, it looks like hubby’s a cheating bastard. It’s also messing with my head that Han Chae-ah went from kissing one Gaksital to the other, but clearly Shin Hyun-joon has left that character behind. Turns out a man in a bridal mask and a bridal gown are just two very different things.

This teaser starts out parodying Big right away, which cracks me up. Please tell me that means you’re planning to get the body swapping done right for a change. It looks like the couple goes from a fateful rescue meet-cute to a rocky marriage that lands them in divorce court. But then the powers that be step in to swap their souls, forcing them to get a little taste of what life is like on the other side of that gender and marital divide.

Stills below show hotelier hubby on the job and philandering with his manager, and also in the aftermath of what looks like a violent accident involving a shoe. Is that what happened to you when your wife found you out? The stills of Kim Jung-eun as a geisha are just as curious, though they’re reportedly having to do with the character’s past in some way.

The drama actually seems like a funnier, zanier version of the rom-com Can’t Lose more than any of the other body-swapping dramas, as far as story goes. There’s such great conflict in setting up a switcheroo for a married couple that begin the show rooted in very traditional gender roles — room for character growth, heartwarming moments of understanding, and so much hilarity if done right. So far, all signs point to yes.

The production is helmed by PD Lee Jung-sub of Baker King and writer Choi Soon-shik ofBad Couple. Since the current Monday-Tuesday show Haeundae Lovers aired three episodes this week to finish out the series, Oohlala Spouses premieres next Monday on KBS.

20120926080908389.jpg

‘울랄라부부’ 신현준-김정은 맞바람? 인연의 실타래는 어디로

Ohlala Couple Shin Hyun-joon and Kim Jung-eun are adulterous? Where will this relationship go?

'울랄라부부' 단체포스터가 공개됐다.

Ohlala Couple's group poster was revealed.

본격 코믹드라마를 표방한 KBS2 월화드라마 '울랄라부부'(극본 최순식, 연출 이정섭)가 신랑과 신부가 뒤바뀐 웨딩 포스터를 공개한 데 이어 이번에는 
신현준 한채아 김정은은 한재석과의 러브라인을 연상케 하는 단체포스터를 공개하며 궁금증을 증폭시키고 있다.

The new Monday-Tuesday KBS2 comic drama 'Ohlala Couple' (Script: Choi Sun-shik Direction: Lee Jeong-seob) has previously revealed a reversed husband and wife wedding poster. However, the group poster that was revealed this time, which shows the lovelines between Shin Hyun-joon and Han Chae-ah and also Kim Jung-eun and Han Jae-seok, has caused an increased in curiosity (among the people).     

더욱이 단체 포스터에서는 양 옆에 
월하노인 변희봉과 무산신녀 나르샤가 인연의 실타래로 털옷을 짜고 있어 이들의 눈부신 활약도 기대하게 만든다.

In addition, in the group poster, the matchmaker Byeon Hee-bong and the goddess Narsha are seen on both sides knitting together the connections creating an expectation of brilliant performances.       

신현준과 김정은은 전생에서는 사랑을 위해 기꺼이 죽음을 선택했으나, 현세에서는 유통기한 만료된 이혼직전의 부부. 꼬인 인연으로 인해 바디까지 체인지 되는 황당무계한 상황을 경험하게 되는 이들이 과연 전생에 이루지 못한 사랑을 다시 꽃피울 수 있을지 관심이 집중되고 있다.

In Shin Hyun-joon's and Kim Jung-eun's past lives, they readily chose death because of love  but in this life they are a divorcing couple nearing their expiration date. Through this kink in their relationship, they will experience some outrageous situations caused by the switch. The focus of interest is whether their love that was unfulfilled in their past lives will blossom again.  

'울랄라부부'의 제작진은 "가족보다는 일을, 부인보다는 다른 여자를 사랑한 밉상 남편이 어느 날 갑자기 주부가 되면서 겪게 되는 요절복통 스토리를 통해 대한민국의 모든 주부들이 통쾌한 웃음과 따뜻한 위안을 얻기 바란다"라고 말하며 시청포인트를 밝혔다.

Ohlala Couple's production crew explained: "It's a funny story about a husband who loves a different woman rather than his wife and who prefers work more than his family and how one day, he suddenly becomes the housewife. Through this, we hope to give all of Korea's wives an enjoyable laugh and a warm comfort."    

한편 '울랄라부부'는 이혼서류에 도장 찍은 부부의 영혼이 뒤바뀌며 벌어지는 웃음과 감동의 가족코미디로 '
해운대연인들' 후속으로 10 1 9 55분 첫방송 된다.

Lastly, Ohlala Couple, which follows Haeundae Lovers, is a funny and moving family comedy about a couple whose souls are switched just when they are about to seal their divorce papers. It premieres October 1 at 9:55 PM. 

[티브이데일리 신영은 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진제공=콘텐츠케이]

기사제보 및 보도자료 news@tvdaily.co.kr

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1348614461392421002

Translated by: Julaine J

Archived