[Drama 2012] OhLala Couple / 울라라 부부

Guest julaine

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nuguri04

703886_0_240480_84497.jpg

아시아투데이 강소희 기자 = '울랄라부부' 신현준 김정은 커플이 살벌한 부부싸움 진수를 보여주고 있다.

27일 KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '울랄라부부'(극본 최순식,연출 이정섭, 전우성) 제작진은 신현준, 김정은의 부부싸움 현장 사진을 공개했다.

사진 속 신현준은 코피자국이 선명하다. 또 김정은은 그를 노려보며 그의 머리를 쥐어 뜯고 있다. 액션 영화를 방불케 한 신현준, 김정은의 육탄전은 사실 두 사람 못 말리는 코믹욕심으로 시작됐다.

가 벼운 부부싸움으로 시작한 이 장면은 현장에서 두 배우가 경쟁적으로 아이디어를 내며 점점 살벌하게(?) 변해갔다. 신현준, 김정은은 서로 '내 머리를 잡으라' 고 내어주는 등 좀 더 리얼한 부부싸움을 위해 기상천외한 아이디어를 내며 몸을 아끼지 않았다는 후문이다.

'울랄라부부' 제작사는 "신현준, 김정은이 미혼임에도 부부싸움을 저렇게 리얼하게 해낼 줄은 몰랐다. 현장에서 그들의 모습은 상상을 초월한다. 그래서 현장은 배우들의 연기가 아닌 스태프들의 웃음소리로 NG가 난다"며 "스태프들이 신현준, 김정은의 연기를 지켜보며 하도 웃어서 녹음기사님이 제발 웃음을 멈춰달라 하소연을 할 정도"라고 전했다.

한편 '울랄라부부'는 이혼서류에 도장 찍은 부부가 법원에서 영혼이 뒤바뀌며 벌어지는 기상천외한 이야기로 웃음과 감동의 가족코미디. '해운대 연인들' 후속으로 10월 1일 오후 9시 55분 첫방송 된다.

{ ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이 }

강소희 기자 kssoksso@asiatoday.co.kr

Google Translation:

Asia Today gangsohui reporters 'Ooh La couples' Shin Hyun Kim Jung-eun couple bloody quarrels shows a decimal.

27, KBS 2TV drama 'Ooh La couples' (a play choesunsik, crew, directing yijeongseop, jeonwooseong) Shin Hyun, Kim Jung-eun of the fight scene photos unveiled.

Clear pictures in the Air - Kofi marks. Another Kim Jung-eun squeeze grazing his head, watching him stare. Reminiscent of the action movie, Shin Hyun, Kim Jung Eun's hand to hand, the fact that two people can not curl Comic greed began.

The idea of ​​two actors in the field competitively naemyeo this scene, the couple began to fight a lighter and increasingly bloody (?) Was transformed. Surreal ideas for Shin Hyun, Kim Jung-eun 'Hold my head up' with each other, giving a little more realistic, such as quarrels naemyeo is said the body was spared.

'Ooh La couples' Publisher "Shin Hyun, Kim Jung-eun unmarried despite quarrels like that real knew he could do it. Their appearance in the field beyond imagination. NG has the scene with the laughter of the staff rather than the actors flies, "said staff members watching Shin Hyun, Kim Jung Eun's acting to stop recording horseman laugh, please laugh differ enough to complain," he said.

Meanwhile, ooh, la, couples' soul behind the changes to the court seal on the divorce papers have taken a couple going to the surreal story of laughter and touching family comedy. The 'Haeundae lovers' follow-up to the first broadcast October 1st 21:55.

wow! so many photos! I love them all! ^_^ thank you very much julaine, nuguri and everyone here! plus all the news and updates and videos! with english translations... thank you very much everyone! we'll hope Oh lala Couple will be a hit! I love to see Kim Jung-Eun with Shin Hyun Jun or with Han Jae Suk! they look good together ^_^

정말 고마워요!

화이팅!  ^_^

I'm dying to know whether Han Chae Ah's role will go beyond that of the typical grasping second lead. I hope she finds love as well but she better leave SHJ to KJE!

http://youtu.be/Dl3z7GnLr0k

3rd teaser! literally i'm having LOL while watching the video. after the soul switching all scene was freaking hilarious! =)) =))

Archived