[Drama 2012] OhLala Couple / 울라라 부부

Guest julaine

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

julaine said: julaineI can't help it.. I just have to share with you how awesome the chemistry of this cast is! kkkkk I can just sit in front of the computer all day and watch them tweet each other.. HAHAHAHA
This one was September 5 Twitter Updatetumblr_m9v6fs72sj1qchg5no1_1280.png
and this one is September 6 Twitter Updatetumblr_m9xjzjn9M51qchg5no1_1280.png

Guest julaine

julaine

신현준 지못미 포착, 쌍코피+길바닥 실신 ‘울랄라부부’ 기대감 

Shin Hyun-joon's unflattering (photo) capture,double nosebleed+fainting at the street raises anticipation for <Ohlala Couple>
201209081345143310_1.jpg신현준의 지못미* 사진이 공개됐다.
신현준은 9월 8일 자신의 트위터에 "정은님이랑 나르샤님이랑 정말..정말..이쁜 모습으로 사진 찍고 싶었는데.."라는 멘션과 함께 사진을 게재했다. 세 사람 중에 가운데에 서 있는 나르샤만 멀쩡한 모습이고 신현준과 김정은은 얼굴에 피를 덕지덕지 묻힌 분장을 하고 있어 웃음을 자아낸다.
잠시 후 김정은이 트위터에 "오빠..지켜주지 못해 미안요. 혼자 보긴 아까워서. 하하"라는 멘션과 함께 사진을 한 장 게재했다. 이 사진 속에서도 신현준은 얼굴에 피칠갑 분장을 한 채 길바닥에 쓰러져 있다. 김정은은 신현준 옆에 주저앉아 황당한 표정으로 주변 사람들을 바라보고 있어 웃음을 자아낸다. 
신현준과 김정은은 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 ‘울랄라부부’에 출연한다. 기상천외한 상황에서 가족의 의미를 다시 생각하게 하는 웃음과 감동의 가족코미디 '울랄라부부'는 '해운대연인들' 후속으로 10월 첫방송 예정이다. (사진=신현준 김정은 트위터)

An unflattering* photo of Shin Hyun-joon has been released.
On 8th September, Shin Hyun-joon took to his personal Twitter and posted a photo and together with the following message: "I really...really..wanted to look handsome in a photo with Jung-eun nim and Narsya-nim but..." Among the three persons, only Narsya, who is seen standing, looks clean while Shin Hyun-joon and Kim Jung-eun is covered with blood make-up which caused laughter to everyone.    
A little later, Kim Jung-eun also took to her Twitter and posted a photo together with the message, "Oppa...I'm sorry I was not able to protect you.* It's a waste if only I get to see it. Haha." In the photo, Shin Hyun-joon is seen collapsed in the street and his face is covered in make-up which was made to look like blood. Kim jung-eun is squatting beside Shin Hyun-joon with a perlexed expression which caused laughter to the people in the vicinity who saw the scene.
Shin Hyun-joon and Kim jung-eun are currently filming KBS 2Tv's new Monday-Tuesday drama, <Ohlala Couple>. It is a family comedy of extraordinary situation which will make us smile but also make us think again about what family really means. <Ohlala Couple> premieres October, replacing <Haeundae Lovers>. 
(Photo Credits to Shin Hyun-joon's and Kimg Jung-eun's Twitter) 
[julaine's note: it's the best I can come up with. it's actually a slang which, when literally translated, goes like: sorry, i couldn't protect you. it's a slang used when something unflattering, like a photo, comes up.. ]
news from: http://joongang.joinsmsn.com/r/?id=9272060

Guest julaine

julaineShin Hyun-joong nim posted some teaser photos again...tumblr_ma34zwhNVK1qchg5no1_500.jpgtumblr_ma34zwhNVK1qchg5no2_500.jpg
The captions for these photos are similar. They both translate to: My love, Victoria.
This picture is actually very interesting and tells us what will (I think) happen in this drama. The character descriptions have told us that Victoria Kim and Soo-nam (Hyun-joong) are or might had been in love with each other. Hyun-joon's captions also tell us that at one point, these two will probably be in a relationship. Which then begs the question, "how come Soo-nam is married to Yeo-ok"?? (btw, these names are rather boring. Nam literally means man and Yeo means girl hahahahaha but whatever) 
I think the answer is that red string attached to Soo-nam's fingers (do you notice it guys????). Well, in korea (and china and japan!), there is this concept called the red string of fate. In Chinese, it is Yuanfen while in Korea it is Yeonbun (연분). This concept is rather very old (dating back centuries) and very complex and draws on the principles of predetermination which dictates the relationships and encounters, mostly among lovers and friends. This idea is complex because it takes into consideration the actions of the past which plays a role in determining the future outcome. However, the simplest explanation for this concept could be "the binding force that brings two people together" . There is an old Chinese saying, however, that goes "Have fate without destiny" Now, this is very complex because it suggests that fate and destiny are not the same. Two people can meet yet they can never be together.
Anyway, perhaps our Soo-nam is really fated and destined to be with our Yeo-ok but the two of them might have forgotten or have not realized that they are meant to be together! Hence, the switch! 
Well, I am buying this story! I think this is also why they casted Narsha to be the match-making goddess and Byeon Hee-bong seonsaengnim, too! These two will, perhaps, be the controllers of their fate. i don't know. Well, whatever. i'm psyched up for this drama and I can't wait to find out how the story will go~~ ^________________^ 

Thanks so much mameayw and Julaine.

This couple is funny, the pictures they post always have funny pose.

I think are right Julaine, Victoria Kim may be lover with HJ, but there is a red string in the other hand and the red string is bind with Kje.

They expain whe he end up with Kje.

form  SHJ 's Twitter ^^
A2aueX_CcAAow5i.jpg
<< 울 랄 라 부 부 >> 정 말 하 루 도 쉬 운 촬 영 이 없 당 하 지 만 , 넘 넘 넘 즐 거 운 울 현 장 !

A2axaiVCMAAwH3T.jpg
정 은 아 정 말 미 안 해 니 가 이 사 진 너 무 너 무 싫 어 하 는 거 같 아 서 그 냥 올 렸 어 정 말 미 안 해 U__U

Julaine and Mameayw thank you so much for the news and translation and the pictures also . The pictures alone is enough to make me laugh and anticipate for hilarious scenes in store for us .

tumblr_ma58o0kntJ1qchg5no1_500.jpg정은아 미안 네가 싫어하는 사진 하나만 더 올릴께 정말 미안Jung eun ah~ sorry. I'll upload another photo which you hate. I'm really sorrytumblr_ma58o0kntJ1qchg5no2_500.jpg<실시간> 정은 & 현준 나름 이쁜 부부<RealTime> Jung-eun and Hyun-joon are of course a pretty couple

OMG real time????? wooow. 

mameayw said: form  SHJ 's Twitter ^^
A2aueX_CcAAow5i.jpg
<< 울 랄 라 부 부 >> 정 말 하 루 도 쉬 운 촬 영 이 없 당 하 지 만 , 넘 넘 넘 즐 거 운 울 현 장 !
<<Ohlala Couple>> There is really no (such thing as an) easy shooting day but this is a really really really pleasant scene (to come)..
A2axaiVCMAAwH3T.jpg
정 은 아 정 말 미 안 해 니 가 이 사 진 너 무 너 무 싫 어 하 는 거 같 아 서 그 냥 올 렸 어 정 말 미 안 해 U__U
Jung-eun ah. I'm really sorry. This is a photo which you probably hate so I'll just upload it. I'm really sorry U_______U

(LOL he's having his revenge!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA)

aha ha ha SHJ revenges KJE by post the pics that she doesn't like  Right?? ha ha ha
Kim Jung Eun and Shin Hyun Joon tease each other

6856-kim-jung-eun-shows-an-embarrassing-
Actress Kim Jung Eun and actor Shin Hyun Joon of ‘Ulala Couple’ make fun of each other by revealing embarassing photos.

On September 8th, Kim Jung Eun wrote on her Twitter, “Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t protect you...it’s too much to only see this myself,” and she revealed an embarassing photo of Shin Hyun Joon. In the photo, the actor has blood all over his forehead and nose while making a rather funny expression.

Shin Hyun Joon counterattacked and tweeted on the 10th, “I’m sorry Jung Eun but I posted this picture because you really didn’t seem to like it. I’m sorry”. The actor attached some funny photos of the actress from the drama shooting.

In the photo, Kim Jung Eun is doing some wire action in mid-air with funny expressions on her face.

The two actors were filming for KBS’ upcoming drama ‘Ulala Couple’ which will premiere on October 8. Shin Hyun Joon plays the role of Soo Nam, who is a hotel room manager with the dreams of becoming a general manager while Kim Jung Eun is to play the role of Yeo Ok, who is to change Soo Nam's life complete94822167.jpg

CR http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/09/kim-jung-eun-and-shin-hyun-joon-tease.html

thanks @mameayw! 
i love how they teased each other. This only show that they are enjoying each company now.
it must be really hard for kje to take this harness stunt, looking at her expression she's really scared. Unnie kje and oppa shj fighting! 

official twitter account for Oh Lala couple is up. fellow kje fans you may follow their accoun link here https://twitter.com/OhlalaCouple

if my understanding is right, accdg to their latest tweet,on monday after Hundae Lovers they will air the first trailer.

A28iR4OCQAAT2oV.jpg오늘하루도 행복하세요~ 저희 부부가 여러분을응원합니다!Be happy today as well. We, your couple, are cheering for you, everyone! 

The first teaser is out!!!!
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[울랄라부부] 티져 예고편 (Ohlala Couple) teaser) id="watch-headline-title"

3334.jpg

Archived