[Drama 2012] OhLala Couple / 울라라 부부

Guest julaine

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A2-jDJ7CIAEHP8K.jpgShin Hyun-joon cropped their hoto from the KBS site! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, guys, the website is up! But there is not much there yet...just the trailer and a secial announcement for an upcoming event: a script signing event! The event contest will run from today until Sept 30. kkkk  

Visit the Ohlala Couple Site at KBS! 

A2_V9gTCIAAfD0U.jpgfrom Shin Hyun-joon's Twitter: 나의 아들을 공개합니다 (I'll reveal to you my son)

Cute family photo! So they DO have a child! kkkkk this will be hilarious~ 

A3DnqWSCQAAJW_C.jpg
나 내동생 아들 엄마 뒤에는 여자 아니고 그냥 마누라the one behind my sister son mother is not my girl but just my wife

so Juni (I Am Legend!!) plays his sister! ㅋㅋㅋthe child actor's name is Eom Min-woo. He'll play Ki-chan.. ㅋㅋ (it's a weird name)

Twitter BTS Updates
From Kim Jung-eun's Twitter: 
울랄라 부부 (Ohlala Couple)A3JZYPkCEAAySK6.jpg
밥차 보내주신 팬분들!잘먹을께요! 1박2일 밥차 이모랑 인증샷!To the fans who sent us food! I will eat it well! Here is a proof shot with the (one of the) one night 2-days aunt!  A3JYlfvCQAAlH46.jpg
From Shin Hyun-joon's Twitter:정은아 ......... 사랑해 .........Jung-eun ah........I love you......A3HbDD0CUAAMuzE.jpg

‘울랄라부부’26일 제작 발표회!photo.asp?number=212091800209&ext=jpg‘울랄라부부’26일 제작 발표회!
신현준, 김정은 주연의 KBS 새 월화 드라마<울랄라부부>(극본: 최순식/연출: 이정섭, 전우성/제작: 콘텐츠 케이)가 오는 26일 오후 2시 명동 롯데 호텔 소공동점에서 제작발표회를 개최한다.
<울랄라부부>는 이혼을 끝낸 부부가 법원에서 영혼이 서로 바뀌며 벌어지는 기상천외한 이야기를 그린 웃음과 감동의 가족코미디로, <제빵왕 김탁구>등 뛰어난 연출력을 인정받은 이정섭 감독과 <돌아와요 순애씨>등 코믹한 감각의 최순식 작가가 새롭게 뭉쳐 기대를 모으고 있는 작품이다.

뛰어난 연기력으로 인정을 받고 있는 신현준, 김정은 두 배우가 주연을 맡아 신현준은 순악질 아줌마로, 김정은은 밉상 남편으로 분해 코믹연기 대결을 펼칠 예정이다.

제작발표회에는 신현준, 김정은, 한재석, 한채아, 변희봉, 나르샤 등 출연 배우들이 총출동한다. KBS 월화드라마 <울랄라부부>는 10월 초 KBS 2TV를 통해 첫 방송될 예정이다.

________sorry i'll translate this roughly bec i'm in a hurry.. will just edit this later...the gist of the news article says that:
Ohlala Couple's press conference will be held on September 26, 2012, 2 PM at the Lotte Hotel in Myeongdong. and guys, looks like the broadcast date was moved up to OCTOBER 1! that's a week ahead of schedule~ 
will update you later!
xoxo

Thanks so much for the update Julaine. Shj and Kje may not be the most beautiful couple like other Korean drama but they are the most funny and talented actors in Korea. The fans of Korean actors is very special, they alway bring their idol food.  I never heard it happen in other countries.

Hi there, this is my first post in this thread. Been in my lurking mode so far :D and those posts are hilarious, especially all the captions from the casts' twitter account  =))
to @julaine is it ok with you if I post the caption of their twitter conversation which you've translated to a local discussion forum in my country? 'cause i find it hilarious  ;) thanks in advance :)>-  

bearpaws said: Hi there, this is my first post in this thread. Been in my lurking mode so far :D and those posts are hilarious, especially all the captions from the casts' twitter account  =))
to @julaine is it ok with you if I post the caption of their twitter conversation which you've translated to a local discussion forum in my country? 'cause i find it hilarious  ;) thanks in advance :)>-  

tumblr_maracqbiyJ1qchg5no1_1280.jpg

The cast and crew had their prayer ceremony last September 19! 
Don' forget that our Ohlala Couple premiere was moved to October 1, still at 9:55 KST in KBS 2 :)

tumblr_maracqbiyJ1qchg5no2_1280.jpg
and another still was posted today. looks like we'll have an "intense" first episode! HAHAHA i wonder why KJE threw a shoe at him... hmmmm

신현준·김정은 '울랄라 부부', 101 첫방 최종 확정

Shin Hyun-jun's and Kim Jung-eun's <Ohlala Couple> first broadcast set on October 1

20120919_1348013468_13942300_1_59_201209

KBS 2TV 월화극 '해운대 연인들'의 후속작 '울랄라 부부'가 첫 방송날짜를 최종 확정했다.

KBS 드라마국 한 관계자는 20일 오전 스타뉴스에 "'울랄라 부부'가 첫 방송 날짜를 오는 10 1일로 확정했다"고 밝혔다.

관계자는 "'울랄라 부부'의 전작인 '해운대 연인들'은 오는 25 16회를 끝으로 종영한다"고 말했다.

그는 "'해운대 연인들'은 오는 24일 오후 14, 15회 연속 방송한다" "이는 앞서 지난 11 2014년 브라질 월드컵 아시아 최종 예선 3차전 A조 한국 대 우즈베키스탄 경기 중계로 1회 결방했기 때문이다"고 설명했다.  

'해운대 연인들'의 후속으로 방송될 '울랄라 부부'는 앞서 지난 18 KBS 2TV '개그콘서트'의 코너 '두 분 토론'을 패러디한 티저 예고 영상을 공개해 시청자들의 기대감을 높였다. '해운대 연인들'이 최근 시청률 상승 탄력을 받은 만큼 새로운 월화극 강자로 떠오를 수 있을지 궁금증을 자아내고 있다.

한편 '울랄라 부부'는 기상천외한 상황에서 가족의 의미를 생각하게 하는 웃음과 감동의 가족코미디다. 신현준 김정은이 남녀 주인공으로 나섰다. 한재석 변희봉 최성국 나르샤(브라운아이드걸스) 등이 출연한다.

오는 10 1일 첫 방송한다. 

The first broadcast date for <Ohlala Couple>, KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama replacing <Haeundae Lovers>, has been set.

On the 20th, a KBS Drama Bureau personnel has revealed through StarNews that <Ohlala Couple>'s first broadcast day will be on October 1.

According to the personnel, <Haeundae Lovers>, which precedes<Ohlala Couple>, will end with the 16th episode on the 25th.  

The personnel explained that because of the earlier broadcast on the 11th of the first of the three rounds of the Asian final qualifying round for the 2014 Brazil World cup between Group A Korea vs Uzbekistan,   episodes 14 and 15 will air consecutively on the 24th.  

Earlier, on the 18th, <Ohlala Couple's unannounced "Two-person debate" parody teaser shown on the Gag Concert Corner increased the anticipation of the viewers who were able  to watch it. Because <Haeundae Lovers> has received an increase in recent viewer ratings, the new Monday-Tuesday drama has stirred up curiosity as to whether it would be received just as strongly.

In addition, <Ohlala Couple> is a funny and moving family comedy drama that will make us reflect on the meaning of family through its bizarre situations.

News from:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002170449&sid1=001

Translated  by: Julaine J

Archived