Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Sunnies!!!

Thank you so much for bringing over the pix.

She looks absolutely lovely.

Posters are calling her youthful, a doll, goddess, pretty....

Koo wishes audience at the outside event a wonderful day filled with happiness. The moderator asks audience to watch her movie. Koo says, you don't have to watch it, but you must watch it, making everybody laugh.

Partners Park clip: I could not totally understand it. But, Koo si saying that she did not make her film based on actual event..

I read an article on Koo...it was hard for me to really understand it deeply....when Koo talks professionally, her vocabulary level is at a higher level. I have to take longer to translate. :D The little that I did understand says that she absolutely loves working, Mystery Pink took one day to plan, one day to film and one day to edit!! Can you believe that? She is also planning to make a film about her second story in her book: Story of Maria. I read that story along with Mystery PInk. I really liked it. It was dark yet refreshing and psychological. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, kooswan said:

[인터뷰]구혜선 “사랑은 나의 전부가 사라져도 괜찮은 것”

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004145773

I will try to translate it later..except for the last line which became the title of the article.

Q. 구혜선이 정의하는 ‘사랑’이란. GHS's definition of love is?

A. 사랑은, 결국 나를 파괴시켜 나가는 과정이 아닐까. 나의 모든 것이 사라져도 괜찮은 것. 나라는 존재가 그다지 중요하지 않게 되는 것. My thought is that love ultimately destroys me. Even if everything about me disappears, it is OK. My existence, who I am becomes unimportant.

(This is Koo's concept that I hope to understand more. It seems contrary to Western concept...I could be wrong...but I am definitely curious. Feel like reading her book again!)

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1