Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I can;t get over w/ what NJTTW2 's EJW said to JH (referring to our angel Ku). His words really stucked in my heart. He's indeed right.. that's really our girl. A very unique one.  Awww..such a compliment.:wub:

EJW to AJH: Where is the wedding venue?    ---   AJH:  We are not having a ceremony..

EJW: (kinda surprised) What?....No?    --- AJH:  We're not having a ceremony. We decided to                                                                                        donate the money to Childre's Cancer Foundation.

EJW: (still a bit surprised) There won't be a ceremony?       ---  AJH: No..

EJW: (amazed) U met an amazing woman.  (and staffs agreed) A woman like her is rare. It's a hard decision to make.  It's a  dream of many women to wear a wedding dress.

Thanks again for the links w/ engsub sis @Carmel1 :)

P.S   That moment when JH said that Ku told him that she'll be sad if he's not around..made me teary eyed. Aww,,she's truly in a happy place now. I'm so happy for her.:wub:

• Like 12

Thanks for all your posts.

I needed a big laugh today...I happen to watch episode 97 of NN5 and could not help crack up at GHS and Jung's portion of the episode. Feel so much better...

As most of you know, Jung coaxed GHS to date him so that he can use her to his advantage and then drop her. But she just does not get dropped. kekekeke In this episode, Jung is worried (@1:06) about how to break up with HS again. Now, he is even more afraid to break off with HS because of Jung Rin who is very strong and also very close to HS. But, Jung sees a chance to easily break up with HS when he gets accidentally hit by the soy bean block that Jung Rin carries around to defend herself. He fakes amnesia and say that he does not remember that he and HS are dating. HS tries everything possible to get Jung's memory back esp since she really wants to bungee jump with Jung as a couple. Jung is too afaid of bungee jumping also. Seungi wonders if Jung is again trying to trick HS with his amnesia. @3:50 HS concocts a disgusting mix of rice, grape sugar, chocolate, syrup and honey for Jung because she found out through internet that glucose is great for memory. Jung refuses to eat such a disgusting concoction but HS becomes angry and tickles him until he laughs and she force- feeds Jung. (hahahah) I don't know,,,but I just love GHS's portrayal of NN5's GHS--she is kind and foolish, scary and violent, loves Jung and constantly writing scenarios that are plagiaristic but she refuses to accept that fact and becomes very angry at those who say that her works are plagiaristic. kekekeke

In the second clip, HS brings Jung to a playground where they were together a week ago. She is trying to jarr Jung's memory by bringing him to places that they have been together. She says that Jung rode the swing set and she pushed him so she re-enacts it and and pushes him hard off the swing. kekeke  Poor Jung. He wanted to use HS and then break up with her, but he gets tortured in return. kekeke  You are probably thinking I am off my rockers...but it is so funny.

@2:49, HS makes Jung carry her up a long staircase..again trying to jarr Jung's memory. She ways they did this together and that once they went all the way up the staris, he kissed her cheek and put a weed flower in her ear. But Jung says that he would never do that and asks HS if she did that with another guy. When they were at the top of the stars, HS then remember that she actually did that with another guy, not Jung. kekekek But she is still torturing Jung...keke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJcIwMU_mM

In the 3rd clip, @0.23, Jung comes back to his room reeling exhausted and hurt from HS trying to regain his memory. He wonders if he will be killed by Goo if this continues. He wonders if it would be better for him to say that his memory returned but he is afraid that he would have to go bungee jumping with HS if he did that. The next day, HS is staring at Jung and then suddenly hits Jung's head with her spoon. (kekekek) She says that since Jung lost his memory by being hit on the head, she is trying to get his memory back by hitting his head again. Jung tells her to stop saying absurd things like that. But HS does not hear him but immediately hits Jung's head with a baking pan. kekek. Jung collapses on the dining table. @1:59 GHS is continuing to hit jung on the head. When he is with his "action/stunt" buddies trying to do stunts through the burnning fire, HS comes along with as soy bean block and many other object to hit Jung's head. kekekek Back at his room, Jung is now traumatized and tells HS not to come near him. HS hits him and angrily says why he cannot remember her. kekeke He still refuses to saythat he remembers her. She is annoyed that she cannot go bungee jumping with him. Jung wants HS to give up on him. HS says it is too early to give up. Jung says he just cannot take it any more. He wants to end it now. HS readily agrees and say that she won't bother him. But she tells him that she wants to meet him again if his memory returns. After HS leaves, Jung has that satisfied smirk on his face as if he won. kekeke @4:54, JUng feels so good and free that he is free from unrelenting HS. But,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRIwxQUZrvg

IN the 4th part, Jung is kidnapped by Seungi and JungRin at HS's request and brought to the hospital. @1:14, Jung wonders why he is there. Doc says that there is nothing wrong with his head but that he will observe him more. HS insists that there is something wrong and asks the doctor to open Jung's head and then close it up and that she will take total responsibility. Everybody is stunned by HS's request except for HS. kekeke JUng is getting scare again and feels sure that Koo-lady will cause a problem. (They call her Koo-lady sometimes at NN5. kekek) Jung tries to run away and then gets hit by the door and now. He realizes that Koo is not going to leave him alone and admits defeat and says that he remembers Koo and that theya re dating. So now, they are at the bungee jumping area. Jung is scared to death. but HS is not.She is happy. Jung tells her that he just cannot do this but without listening HS pushes him off the top. Then, HS jumps off too happily. kekeke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDU40HRCsrE

HOpe you all enjoy it and have a laugh. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

One week more to go before our couple's official day, im really very happy n thankful to AJH bcoz he love our angel so much, d song "Born for You"suited for  them so well.So proud as well to know him, he's one of a kind imagine how much he loved our angel? He designed all by himself all d wedding jewelry that our angel will wear on their d-day he's so sweet n lovable.I think a lot of people out there woman/man alike envy n jealous much to our angel lol, their "love story "is a legend!

Thanks for all d shared photos of our couple d way AJH looked n held our angel in his arms so nice to looked at I can't even remember how many times I repeatedly watch their marie clair bts videos/photos, thanks as well for all ur thoughts guys I enjoyed reading it...patiently waiting for our couple wedding,I hope they will share a photos of them on that day, dreams do come true fighting! 

One week more to go before our couple's official day, im really very happy n thankful to AJH bcoz he love our angel so much, d song "Born for You"suited for  them so well.So proud as well to know him, he's one of a kind imagine how much he loved our angel? He designed all by himself all d wedding jewelry that our angel will wear on their d-day he's so sweet n lovable.I think a lot of people out there woman/man alike envy n jealous much to our angel lol, their "love story "is a legend!

Thanks for all d shared photos of our couple d way AJH looked n held our angel in his arms so nice to looked at I can't even remember how many times I repeatedly watch their marie clair bts videos/photos, thanks as well for all ur thoughts guys I enjoyed reading it...patiently waiting for our couple wedding,I hope they will share a photos of them on that day, dreams do come true fighting! 

• Like 12

Ahn Jae Hyun revealed the reason Goo Hye Sun started to fall in love with him!

On 'Journey to the West 2' aired on May 13, the members visited Ahn Jae Hyun's house. During dinner, everyone bombarded the actor with questions about his fiancee, including, "What does Goo Hye Sun like about you?", Ahn Jae Hyun answered,"She said when she imagined her without me she was extremely sad."

These two literally film their own real life drama...

• Like 13

Hello Sunnies, one week for the much anticipating wedding! Right now I am listening the album of our angel, such a beautiful music in a very sweet voice. I bought it today in ITunes and I have been listening it nonstop!

• Like 10

@cheerkoo  can i ask you a favour. If paypall for overseas can have a longterm for sending the donation, we (indonesia) have some problem with the account:tears: .  Do paypall can't sending two transaction with the same account recipient ??? Thanx for your help

• Like 2

@Ariana27

Hi!..I am not sure what you mean??

Sorry.

But, the deadline for sending donation for us the oversea fans is May 15 KST...It may be over already or we have few hours to make the last donation. 

5/14 늦은밤 현재 국내+해외 모금액 토탈 : 약 472만원 입니다.

Currently (as of late night-KST-of May 14th, the total donation collected is 472 Mon Won. (As one DC fan said, it would be ideal if our total donation is 521 Mon Won. Right??? hahaha)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137203&page=1

Whether you were able to donate or not, please write your congratulatory wishes (5 lines minimum--she said longer the better) for the AHNGOO couple. 

Thanks so much. 

• Like 7

[@ Ripot issue: "debut as a beauty" ... the goddess of good-looking · ★ Goo Han-Byeol Park, Nam Sang-mi

CifYmJWUoAEjTS2.jpg

[TV reports Kim Ga-young reporter =] There is no doubt molding. Before the debut shed its name to "the beauty" of the title had a good-looking. Their unprecedented appearance eventually forced to become an actor. The years became more lively good-looking they suddenly reborn as a full seongsukmi goddess. Goo, Park Han-byul, Nam Sang-mi is yes.

◆ good-looking aid Goo

GHS assistance from five good-looking. Goo enjoyed the white skin, not less popular artists in visual tearing out a large eyeball, cartoon.Goo collected the best topic on the Internet began work in earnest actor made a debut with a computer CF 2002. GHS through such MBC 'Nonstop 5' to the start KBS1 'nineteen genuine', SBS 'King and I' played a variety of smoke. In particular, he appeared on KBS2 'Boys Over Flowers' and received a lot of love.

As well as acting as palsaekjo Goo boasts that his appeal versatile. 2009 - released a steady source to start a 'small house Goo breath "and was active as a singer, it also boasts a soft output debuted as a film director. In particular, GHS has attracted a steady topic we recently announced yeonhanam Jae - Hyeon marriage.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=893656

• Like 8

6 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

@Ariana27

Hi!..I am not sure what you mean??

Sorry.

But, the deadline for sending donation for us the oversea fans is May 15 KST...It may be over already or we have few hours to make the last donation. 

5/14 늦은밤 현재 국내+해외 모금액 토탈 : 약 472만원 입니다.

Currently (as of late night-KST-of May 14th, the total donation collected is 472 Mon Won. (As one DC fan said, it would be ideal if our total donation is 521 Mon Won. Right??? hahaha)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137203&page=1

Whether you were able to donate or not, please write your congratulatory wishes (5 lines minimum--she said longer the better) for the AHNGOO couple. 

Thanks so much. 

Already sending our donation finally . And had inform the 521donation too through email. Thank you Sue. 

• Like 7

Ulzzangs Goo Hye Sun, Park Han Byul and Nam Sang Mi then and now

gb1.jpg

tv Report - Naver: "Debuted as beauties"... Ulzzang goddesses, Goo Hye Sun, Park Han Byul and Nam Sang Mi 

1. [+3,522, -43] These people are the true ulzzangs. Everyone and their mothers are calling themselves ulzzangs lately

2. [+2,826, -31] Prettier than kids who get plastic surgery and slap tons of makeup on their faces

3. [+2,097, -68] Goo Hye Sun is really pretty~~

4. [+1,392, -91] Nam Sang Mi's volume is a wall

5. [+275, -5] Goo Hye Sun looks like the main character of a romance manhwa.  Park Han Byul is a long-haired beauty, she reminds me of Jeon Ji Hyun. Nam Sang Mi is an elegant beauty

6. [+237, -5] They're the real ulzzangs. Nowadays, people who call themselves ulzzangs photoshop their faces excessively so they end up looking similar ㅠㅠㅜ

7. [+245, -10] Goo Hye Sun is pretty and her visuals are unreal. I almost fainted when I saw her in Haeundae. She was like a walking doll

8. [+217, -11] Goo Hye Sun is the true definition of ulzzang, she looks like she stepped out of a comic book. She's always been pretty

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/ulzzangs-goo-hye-sun-park-han-byul-and.html

• Like 17

[+245, -10] Goo Hye Sun is pretty and her visuals are unreal. I almost fainted when I saw her in Haeundae. She was like a walking doll  <<-This!  :w00t::lol: I just imagined his/her epic reaction while seeing KU hahaha!:lol::D:wub:

• Like 13

On May 12, 2016 at 0:45 PM, cheerkoo said:

AHNGOO marriage donation project update:

Again, much thanks to our organizer in Korea: 521기부총대=521donationdelegate

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137179&page=1

Up to 5/11 afternoon 해외(overseas) total amount : $916.70 USD---can we at least make it to $1000.00?

5/11 오후 현재 국내(donation collection in Korea) : 1,888,691원(won)

Deadline for us overseas fans is MAY 15th!!! Still have time to donate!!

PayPal account : 521donation@gmail.com

Deadline : May 15th , 2016 (KST)

If you wanna use "Western Union" , 

please email me. -> 521donation@gmail.com

I’ll reply. 

Email me as well if you have any question.

Thanks for your participation. : )

----------

Our organizer adds more info:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137180&page=1

와쥐쪽 컨택 완료이구요     Completed contact with YG.
일단 기부처는 세브란스로 확정입니다    Sevrance Hospital is confirmed as the receiver of donation.
그리고 쿠님께 기부 건 관련해서 잘 전달해주신다고 합니다!^^     The donation in the name of Koo-nim will be carefully submitted.
모금 마감일까지 계속 관심 부탁드릴게요  SO, please continue to give towards the donation until the deadline.
메시지는 제가 현업중이라 이따 정리해서 공지세우겠습니다 ㅠ Let me get back to you regarding "message". 

---------

★★★ 결혼 축하 메시지 모집 (~ 5/18 a.m.11시)= Collecting Marriage Congrats Messages!!

기간 : 지금부터 ~ 5/18 (수) 오전 11시 까지 

Now until May 18th, Wed, 11 AM (KST)

축하 메시지 보내실 곳 : 521donation@gmail.com 혹은 저의 갤로그

Send in you congratulatory messages to:  521donation@gmail.com

변경 가능성도 있지만 아무튼 현재의 계획은  There might be changes, but as of now, this is the current plan.

메시지(편지처럼 엄청 길어도 환영!)를 보내주시면 제가 복붙 + 꾸며서 인쇄 ->  Your message (Can be long like a letter too) will be put together and decorated and printed by me.

와쥐로 마감일날 오후 익일등기 -> 추후 쿠님 전달   요렇게 될겁니다  It will be sent to YG at the end of the deadline->after that,it will be sent to Koo-nim.

또 너무 짧으면 곤란하겠죠? 워드나 한글 10포인트 기준 최소한 5줄 이상 권고드립니다!  If your message is too short, it might be difficult. 10 words or at least 5 lines of a message is recommended.

(5줄보다 짧다고 안 싣지는 않으나 권고드리는 바입니다.)  (I am not saying that if your message is less than 5 lines that it will not be posted.) 

축하글 내지 덕담! 축하하는 맘 듬뿍 담아 성의있게 작성해주세요~ congratulatory and well-wish remarks. Please fill it with love and sincerity.

익명으로 메시지만 작성하셔도 상관없으나 닉네임 설정하셔서 보내주셔도 좋구요 You can write anonymously or by using your nicknames.

모금에 참여하셨건 안하셨건 상관없이 It does not matter whether you participated in donation or not.

많은 참여 부탁드립니다- ^^ Your participation is appreciated.

아울러 기타 좋은 의견 있으시면 언제든지 말씀해주세요. If you have other comments, please post. 

WOW!! Our organizer in Korea is just AWESOME. I send her endless applause and deep thanks.

Sunnies and Hyunnies and AHNGOO supporters!! It is not too late. Pleas send in your donation by May 15 and also send in you messages of love and heartfelt wishes for this lovely couple. 

Thank you so much @cheerkoo for informing this... I don't know what we're gonna do without you... :blink:

I've done my part, both donation and the message. That's the least I can do for this couple. And I wish I can be there in Seoul then (stalking the couple...heheh) when they have their wedding, but well...hahaha... We don't know where and when the wedding willl take place, right? So I just hope there will be ninjas in Seoul, who will take the pics of this couple secretly when they register the wedding. And share it... But well, I think that's too much to ask :phew:...  I guess, they only register the wedding, like what I see in drama 'Young Pal'... (just my thought). Anyway, whatever makes our girl happy, I am happy too... :)

• Like 16