Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@GHSforever nope Target or Walmart don't have it. I got cross eyed already in looking for it. I end up buying the light auburn which came out good on my skin tone. Hahaha... But not the exact color as GHS'. Kekeke....

I'm glad GHS & AE is getting more fans. I also read that a lot of people don't know her & they're loving her for her character in AE. Isn't this what GHS wants? I've been thanking & praying for her for a long time now. It's true prayers are answered to people who deserves it. It brings me to tears knowing she's on top again. I'm basking with all the loving comments she's getting. LSY did contribute to this drama too. It takes two to tango. Their chemistry on screen makes people go crazy with AE. I want to thank him for his good acting too. I'm glad Sunnies are giving all their support to WanJu couple. Let's support AE til the end. Fighting! :x

Guest S_sun

Thanks @cheerkoo for bringing all those goodies from DC. It is heartwarming to hear that AE DC fans are organizing snacks  for AE cast and crew especially now with live shoot everyday! Also KUOne and DC KHS fans are planning a meal event. Too bad we don't have someone from DC KHS here to coordinate so we can contribute too.Also appreciate all the tidbits you bring over from DC. It is interesting to hear of what koreans fans think.
 I do notice GHS has more tweets these days from male fans which is not surprising as she is mesmerizing in AE. Even I am mesmerized.haahaha like you,@chyne22, @robbo4 , @Ais730....to take note of her attire. GHS has the face that launch a thousand ships...lolI don' t mind her attire as I realise the stylist is making YSW her own style. It may not be trendy but now I kind of expect YSW to dress this way.heheheAre the korean fans also going crazy over her clothes as well besides the hair color?@cristapark Yes,maybe at the red carpet she will show us her killer legs as usual! I will wait patiently for it! hahahabtw you have koreanajumma on your profile pic. Are you really one? Sorry hope I am not being too personal.
@guemtrangdi  I am not sure I qualify to be mother hen. Lol! I do feel proud of GHS like a mother is of her daughter though. So proud of how she manages her life with all the many setbacks she had, I feel a little choked up, thinking about it sometimes.
@GHSforever , awesome mv making skills as usual. Keep going, girl! :)
Thanks for bringing over the tweet @sukreen. Does that mean she is able to rest a little at home? We are all worried about her not having enough rest, maybe she is telling us not to worry, she is resting at home?
Thanks @meow13, @zamzam and @KMB5136 for all the stills. Nice.My opinion about that pix where PDJ was brushing away YSW's hair is it was part of the filming just like the forehead kiss which was edited out. They weren't holding any script or anything to show it was bts and there's nobody else around them. YSW was looking down, not talking to PDJ. I think it was to show how considerate PDJ character is. Of course I might be wrong. 
Thanks to all for your interesting comments here at this thread. It is great we are all enjoying AE! :) 
I can't believe we are halfway through AE already. Let's keep praying for success for AE and that everyone stay healthy! :)
Take care, Sunnies and have a nice day/ night! :)

@ais730 @sunnies...you know what I hope it will be? naughty me hopes writernim will create a huge misunderstanding where DJ will get very jealous, very angry at YSW, and find an opp to drag YSW into his new car, drive somewhere far, and then direct all that 'hot and heavy' 'angry and jelly' emotion at YSW. Doesn't matter if it's against the wall or his new car, or errrrr.... against the bed....huhuhu (breathe-in-breathe-out, count to 10 >:))

Oopsy...anyone under 18 in here? Biyan :D

@8jadecloud8‌ I am with you sister! I smiled so widely as I read your post, what more if it transpired on screen! I also want Dj to get craaaaaazy jealous! A notch higher to all that jealousy when Sw was still with Jw.

And i am eternally proud that our girl's beauty is truly natural hence the envy of many. Thanks for posting that article :)

Feels awesome to see so much love pouring in for our hyesunnie.. :-) :-) so her hair colour and styling is creating alot of curosity,it looked good from the very start when we 1st saw her in that hairstyle and colour in the script reading with her pink dress..she looked so angelic..aww!

cant wait for ep11 and 12 hope AE will get high ratings this time..

Thanx @cheerkoo for all the updates from dc and your translations and thanx to all sunnies for your wonderful posts :-)

p.s can someone please tell me the episode no of superman is back where hyesun appears?i think there are more scenes coz we dont know what happened after junseo started crying..i want to watch the whole of it..

cheerkoo said:

계좌명 : 쿠연합(ㅅㅎㅈ) =Account Name=Ku Yun Hap or Ku Coalition
은행명 : 하나은행=Name of the bank=Ha Na Bank
계좌번호 : 892-910002-15605 =Account number
입금기한 : 미정 =Payment due date = Undecided
계획=The plan
1) 예산에 맞추어 식사 서포트 준비하겠습니다.=We will prepare the meal event according to the budget2) 의사소통 창구로 쿠원 대표(스노우섬머) 와 쿠갤 대표(미정)가 있었으면 합니다. For any communication, KuOne rep is "snow summer" and Ku-gallery rep is "mi jung"-undecided.(DC)
쿠갤에서 대표로 진행사항 의견 나누실 분 손들어주세요~Please let us know who will be the rep from Ku gallery (DC)

세부사항은, 불판이나 채팅을 통하여 식사종류(밥차,도시락,간식차 등 선택)를 정하겠습니다.YG의 요청 사항에 따라 변경될 수 있음을 양해해주세요.For any details, we will use ?bool-pan? and chatting to decide on meal cart, lunch box, snack cart choices. Depending on YG's requests, things can change as well. Please understand. 
감사합니다.Thank you.
쿠원대표 스노우섬머 드림 Sincerely from Snow Summer of KuOne.

sorry to cut your post Sue, just read bout the info. this info still updating or has finale? thanx before

I tried sending a small amt. my paypal didn't go through. I had a message after 3 hours that the transaction failed. :(

copy from AE soompi:
http://blog.naver.com/mijak02This is a blogger-Mi Jak Elli who writes the most beautiful reviews of AE.Her reviews are so wise and so emotional and so long that I cannot translate...I would do injustice to it.Anyway,,,,I just love the title of her 10th episode review...It portends the remaining half of AE and incredible wisdom for me. Mi Jak Elli makes it so clear that , in the drama AE, the  living angel was and is Jung Hwa-ssi who brought so much love and wisdom and strength to all her children and to Swan. And those angel eyes are now with Swan.Mi Jak Elli's title for 10th episode:"Another name/reference for Love is Pain and then Patience."--고통 이란 이름 하나 그리고 그 고통을 이겨내야 얻을 수 있는 이름 하나  인내,=Another name is Pain...only by surviving the pain can we obtain patience."She did not say we gain success or goal, but patience...OMG..when I read that, it just sent chills down my spine...How true!! Love this blogger Mi Jak Elli (미작엘리and the writer YoonJiRyun and the director...what a incredible collaboration!! Of course, the collaboration of LSY and GHS and all the staff and actors too!!!!May they continue to make Angelic collaboration until AE is completed.   Amen.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132197&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132208&page=1snow summer of KuOne posted on above pages at DCI am just going to summarize.She wants DC-GHS fans to come to DC forum to discuss the details of the Support AE meal cart plan. 오늘 저녁(5월 16일) 8시 쿠갤에 와주세요~ <--chatting time May 16 at 8PM (Korean time)SnowSummer contacted YG and got the manager's number but because the filming schedule is so tight that she has yet to actually connect with GHS's manager. So far, they have collected this amount: 1,457,000 won==>what is that in Dollars??계좌명 : 쿠연합(ㅅㅎㅈ)=Account name
은행명 : 하나은행=Ha Na Bank
계좌번호 : 892-910002-15605=Account number

입금기한 : 서포트 모금은 식사서포트 날짜가 정해지기 전까지 받겠습니다=they will collect the money until the final date for the meal cart is decided. 

I read in another page that there are many other support groups trying to get support events to materialize that the GHS's supporters may not be able to have the event until late May or so. 

Wow!!, if we can give money to that account,,,that would be wonderful...!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132220&page=1

I read them talking about Outback Steakhouse lunch box for the entirel staff--about 100 people and each lunch is about 20,000won/person. Woah!! they need more money. They also want to give gifts to exp director and to writer...

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132221&page=1

They are hoping for double the amount of money to do the meal cart...they really want more than a snack cart---I am not sure if they want to do 2 meals...one with Korean style soup and rice lunch box and the other one with Outback lunch box. Others have volunteered to do designs and banners and more....

I have a question for you Sunnies:

can anyone inquire into 

http://www.hanabank.com and find out if we can contribute??

If we can do it,,,maybe we can invite the AE soompi to help also.

Somehow,,,I cannot get into their website...I keep on getting error messages.

I did see that they do have English on their webiste.

But I cannot talk with them somehow.

sorry...

I wish that I can get into DC...that would be the easiest and safest..and KuOne is also very hard to get into....!!!!

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

Thank you @cheerkoo for bringing news from DC, regarding DC-GHS that want to supports AE with meal, it's very brilliant idea, of course they need more money, but they willing to spend money and times to do this it's highly appreciated, we wish Sunniez international fans can supports too, and i'm glad @myonenonly for your concern and trying, also to @Ariana27 and @chyne22 and @All Sunniez, i wish @cheerkoo could get more info, but please take your time, and the final date maybe DC still can not decide yet, so maybe we still have a time, btw i'm from indonesia, is there a way indonesian sunniez can donate like for AE rice wreaths project?maybe we can't give much,  but so glad if we could participate :))

Fighting Sunniez, GHS and #Angel Eyes Fighting
Thank you so much @All Sunniez for your posts, pics, vids and news, etc >:D<

Guest S_sun

I love to contribute too.For international wire transfer we need the address of the bank and also the name and address of the receiver.Paypal is the fastest and easiest, all we need is for the other side to have paypal and all we need is the email address. DC fan don't lurk here anymore? Please contact us here!
@myonenonly did you try through wire transfer?

Annyeong Sunnies :) 
Yup, it is a privilege to chip in and help out if poss. I am in too. Paypal would be the best and quickest, IMO. Intl bank transfers are subject to fees both ways, which are 'dollars' hopefully not incurred, and the process takes about 5 biz days.

tumblr_n5oedxXhiK1sl21a5o1_1280.jpgI googled and Hanabank does accept Paypal for intl money transfer. Tried to look into the specifics of it but can't get past homepage. I think the organizer (DC-GHS?) may have to contact hanabank to 'accept paypal payments' to their 'fund-raising account'. That will be the best and quickest way for intl fans to chip in. @cheerkoo, when you have a chance, would you pls notify the organizer? 
Thank you, as always :)