Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo, But this photos are old ,at the graduation from first year at university ! Still I agree with you ,this hairdo give her a charming ,joyful look ! I love it too ! Sorry, to say that, I know you know it but I want to show that I know it too ! I made a mess ! 

Guest S_sun

Thanks for the flight info,@meow13. Unfortunately my flight comes in that night. :(   Hope some Sunnies will be there with banners to welcome her!
Do you know her departure details? Maybe I can make that one.

Thanks to all Sunnies for updates and lovely input.

Guest setareh25

Hi everybody, remember me?
I'm sorry I'm back only now but I'm having some technical difficulties :) and so I can't upload the pictures I took during BIFFF 2013 just yet (and I was busy with some other stuff sorry)I'll ask my sister to help me post them as quick as possible, she is more skilled in these things

As for the queqtions you asked:Looks? Yes she does look as perfect as in the pictures. She's small and tender and pale and her skin is impeccible! There was no tall handsome manager to be seen anywhere although there were some people besides the translators, her parents or sponsors I don't know.She spoke some English here and there and the film was subbed in English, Franch and Dutch.I'm pretty sure I spotted some other KDrama fans and at the end when you could get your picture or autograph many lined up. The man before us even brought pictures of Goo Hye Sun in super-duper quality to sign (an ajusshi-fan maybe?) I'm not sure about others because we were in the front of the line and couldn't stay too long so we wouldn't miss our train. If she gained weight than holy Jesus how thin must she normally be?!  @-)She looked perfectly normal and healthy (for a Korean young woman which is 100% certain not normal for me!!) and happy, always smiling, not tired at all.
The only thing that remains is finally getting those freakin' pictures up here!I'll keep trying, hope you're not dissapointed, sorry...

@setareh25..THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN for sharing us your experiences with GHS..im glad to know that many lined up to get an autograph from her..don't worry we will wait for those pictures patiently and eagerly..
@ZamZam ..WELCOME TO GHS THREAD :x ENJOY!
@meow @cheerkoo @sukreen and all SUNIES..THANK YOU for all the pst and updates..
IM really happy with how GHS career as a director is doing.. slowly but surely she is being recognized not only by KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT but internationally as well..BUT I WANT TO SEE HER IN  SCREEN either big or small..I wish after her hongkong event she will anoounce to us that she will be acting once again  [-O<

Guest S_sun

@setareh25 Thanks ever so much for coming back to answer our curiosity. Happy to hear she has many fans in Europe as well.

Sunnies, don't you feel the mv is like a teaser? I can't stop watching HS. She is stunning and the chemistry with SIG is awesome. Now I crave for MORE!  Small screen or big screen, please take up a role soon, HyeSun-ssi! Those of you who is like me, watches the mv many times a day, remember to watch the official one, the one put up by jellyfishenter channel.That way together we could increase the no. of views.

Enjoy your day, Sunnies.

@cheerkoo thanks for the translation yes I remember Kiseop stating his ideal girl was GHS and he never change his mind, at one point he was asking her to go for a dinner in one interview he was so cute then :) this is one of the video Kiseop admiring his ideal girl

Another good news from HKC! They are offering me limited number of VIP tickets for the opening reception on May 24. I have asked about the exact number she could offer and she reverted that she will try best to accommodate all.

So I am posting this post here as invitation, for those who can join us on May 24 for HKC art fair opening, kindly revert to me before 3pm this Friday (19/4) for me to reserve the tickets. But in case if HKC cannot offer enough ticket at the end, tickets will be allocated according to time of reply. (i.e. first-come-first-serve) I think this would be the fairest way.

DETAILS:
Hong Kong Contemporary 2013 Art Fair Opening Reception
Date: May 24 2013 (Friday)
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: The Excelsior , Causeway Bay
please quote and reply to this post if you want a ticket* to join the event
Deadline: 19 April 2013, 3pm (GMT +8)

*tickets will be allocated according to time of reply in case if there is not enough ticket.

Thanks! :)
# BTW, May 25 is still on, but schedule (exact time) is not confirmed. Will keep you posted

meow13 said: Another good news from HKC! They are offering me limited number of VIP tickets for the opening reception on May 24. I have asked about the exact number she could offer and she reverted that she will try best to accommodate all.

So I am posting this post here as invitation, for those who can join us on May 24 for HKC art fair opening, kindly revert to me before 3pm this Friday (19/4) for me to reserve the tickets. But in case if HKC cannot offer enough ticket at the end, tickets will be allocated according to time of reply. (i.e. first-come-first-serve) I think this would be the fairest way.

DETAILS:

*tickets will be allocated according to time of reply in case if there is not enough ticket.

# BTW, May 25 is still on, but schedule (exact time) is not confirmed. Will keep you posted

meow13 said: Another good news from HKC! They are offering me limited number of VIP tickets for the opening reception on May 24. I have asked about the exact number she could offer and she reverted that she will try best to accommodate all.

DETAILS:

meow13 said:Another good news from HKC! They are offering me limited number of VIP tickets for the opening reception on May 24. I have asked about the exact number she could offer and she reverted that she will try best to accommodate all.