Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

1 hour ago, loveukoo said:

@throax How can her agency be one side ?! It's not correct !!! :tears: That's why KOO posting the proofs that show there is no wrong with her :tears:

Very true...it seems that the mgt company is only listening to AJH's side of the story & taking his side. I dont know what kind of stmt AJH & his company going to released that GHS seems to practically beg him to delay & to talk to her mother first before releasing a stmt, which AJH refused. I dont think its just abt the divorce or else GHS wont share abt it on her personal IG. From what I can see AJH prioritize his career over GHS, her family & her career. From my understanding Korean society dont take kindly of a divorce woman....look at what happen to another celebrity couple who got divorce recently. Fans mostly blame the wife for the failed marriage, tho it was the man who wants out. With being single again the man's fan multiply by nights while the wife got bigger anti-fans...so I can understand why GHS did what she did

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

I really hope Goo will overcome this as soon as possible. I'm so worried for her and I didnt expect why Jaehyun acted like that. We know them as a sweet and inlove couple for 3 years that's why it's really hard to sink in all the news now. Let's cheer up our Goonim.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

@wildcherry  poor KOO... Why she has to face all these ordeals everytime ?! Why her loved boyfriends and husband always prefer their carrier over her ?! Her ex boyfriend betrayed her not making their relationship public even after so many years secret relationship and now her husband wants divorce from her. God.... Why all these happens to our KOO. She is a human like us and she is a girl like us...How many ordeals she can overcome?! She has to deal with her carrier and personal life. :tears: Really that Almighty God so mean towards KOO. He can't let her to be happy. Iam sorry KOO if I said wrong about u but I hope u won't let any one to enter into your life in the name of love and don't let them to make u hurt again and again. Be strong KOO.  Really my heart aching for u. In nature everything has limit but why there is no limit for your hurts and tears. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Hi Sunnies,

Such sad news today, something I never expected to hear, especially the way the news came out so suddenly and the manner in which it was delivered.  As a long time fan of GHS, of course I'm sad for her, no matter what the circumstances are.  The pieces just don't seem to fit for me.  Many are  saying that it happened all of a sudden, from 2019.  How can he have a "change of heart" so suddenly in just a few months time?  All this time he's been nothing but a loving and devoted husband.  She also mentions loss of trust?  The one thing that breaks my heart was to hear that she still wants to work it out and stay married.  So it's coming from his side and it seems like he wants to divorce as soon as possible.  I've been married for 35 years and anyone who has been married knows that it's not a bed of roses all the time.  But what would make a couple so in love, no, "him"  want to divorce all of a sudden and so callously and force her to feel that she has to protect her family?   As I've stated, I am a fan of GHS first and foremost.  I am saddened because love and marriage changed her career so that she had options to pursue the things that made her happy, and to see her having to leave the company and to start from scratch breaks my heart.  Without knowing the specifics on how this happened, I am so disappointed in AJH and his company.  I am in her corner, period.  But as the saying goes, things happen for a reason, and sometimes when a door closes a new one opens.  She has always been strong willed and a fighter, so I hope that whatever the outcome is, there will be a happy ending for her.  She has my love, prayers, and 100% support!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Hello Sunnies!

It’s been a while...@kgrl34 hi there!

I’m saddened with the news. I was beginning to love AJH, really thought he’s good for her but my instinct was right(no offense to his fans), & this happens? I don’t know the reason of his decision to divorce my lovely Koo but I’m so soo disappointed with him. I’m a long time loyal fan of Koo too  & I’m with her all the way. I only pray that God gives her strength to weather the storm. HB agency’s statement shows only support to AJH, that’s how I see. I’m getting too old of defending Koo’s haters but the love & warrior in me for Koo still exist! Dang...

I have 2 sons now & a busy mom. Still traveling a lot with my family too. No time to post here but been reading about Koo’s activities & projects. So pretty much updated wherever I am. I still see a few old fans here. Thanks for keeping this site afloat. Big thanks to Sue @cheerkoo Hugs to all!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sunnies

Hello @kgrl134 and @myonenonly it's been awhile Hello @cheerkoo hope everyone is doing well I'm really sad to what happened I really thought AJH is the one for our princess and I was wrong hope she stays strong and well as a long time fan of Koo I will support her whatever she decide

@ghsforever (Dahlia)

Edited by Dahlia Cuizon
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Hello all....it’s been awhile however this recent news made me come out to show my support to Ku Hye Sun. Just when I thought ( after years of skepticism) she finally found someone who brought out the side of her that will make most of KOREA love her (something a lot of her international fans have seen from the very start) then this happens. I hope she will have the strength for the coming days and  feel the support that her fans give her all over the world . I am sure her family will be there for her and I hope that her close friends will give her the solace and encouragement that she needs so she can go on and move forward with her life. Prayers for you my dear Ku. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello my dear sunnies,

I was so shocked when I saw our lovely Koo's recent news. I was not expecting that AJH will do such a thing. Is there another party involve? I hope not. Will whatever the reason, I pray that our angel will surpass all these trials and be strong. We fans are always here for you...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I'm trying not to suspect Jaehyun here but why I feel it's him . Also, please convince me that this is 100% lie..

To our dearest Koo, cheer up! We're here for you..

https://twitter.com/syfnrfajryh/status/1163135906435354625?s=09 

Source: http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805241605350210&r=1&http_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fkpopkfans.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F11%2Feight-blind-items-released-by-newsen.html%3Fm%3D1

• Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1

I love KHS from Boys over flowers. And I did really expect that she will be happy in new chapter of her life with AJH.  Will always support her but I think that she did not know how to choose a right man and she is blind in love.  I think that most of us have a gut about our partner, but the fear of being alone always impede us to take a right move. Leaving AJH will be the good thing for Sun. You have to love someone that care about you, understand you and treasure you more than himself. Be wiser, my girl.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

hi sunnies. i'm seriously heartbroken and confused. that guy wooed and pursued KHS like crazy until she learned to trust in love again. a "change of heart"??! i can't believe i thought of him as a gentleman ................. there are words applicable to people like him ... j3vk 4$$H0I3 to mention two :angry: 

my dear KHS please be strong and take care of your health. there are lots of people who love and support you. everything will work out fine specially to good and kind people like you. you will always have my love and support.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mhaychoi said:

I'm trying not to suspect Jaehyun here but why I feel it's him . Also, please convince me that this is 100% lie..

Source: http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805241605350210&r=1&http_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fkpopkfans.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F11%2Feight-blind-items-released-by-newsen.html%3Fm%3D1

If this is true he is totally jerk.. 

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, mhaychoi said:

When we were in Korea for the winter games recently, we stayed for a good month. I hear a lot of so called rumors of celebrities from people who helped us go places. I told them I’m an avid fan of GHS. They said nice things about her & bad things about him. With the above rumor, I heard about this too & more but I didn’t believe it. But now, I wonder....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

@myonenonly sis really ?!:o  sorry for asking u, what they told about our KOO ?! :sweatingbullets:  Really till now I can't believe that Ahn is a bad person who disguised himself as an angel and a husband material. Did KOO knows about these rumors of her husband?! :tears:  I read in koo's ig comments section that Ahn persuaded KOO to join in his agency as a preplanned action, is that true?! :tears:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, myonenonly said:

When we were in Korea for the winter games recently, we stayed for a good month. I hear a lot of so called rumors of celebrities from people who helped us go places. I told them I’m an avid fan of GHS. They said nice things about her & bad things about him. With the above rumor, I heard about this too & more but I didn’t believe it. But now, I wonder....

Oh no.. I'm hoping that the rumor is not true but I guess I'm hoping for none T.T

• Sad 3

25 minutes ago, loveukoo said:

@myonenonly sis really ?!:o  sorry for asking u, what they told about our KOO ?! :sweatingbullets:  Really till now I can't believe that Ahn is a bad person who disguised himself as an angel and a husband material. Did KOO knows about these rumors of her husband?! :tears:  I read in koo's ig comments section that Ahn persuaded KOO to join in his agency as a preplanned action, is that true?! :tears:

Same thoughts and questions :-'( 

• Sad 3

@myonenonly u r right sis. I hope and wish, that so called agency and Ahn don't do any drama and dont do things that makes KOO's situation even worse and Ahn just leave our KOO legally with peace.  Sis do u know that, did Koo and Ahn start their divorce process by applying in court ?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello

After a long time I write here, but nevertheless, always been aware of what happens to KHS. 

I am deeply sad about what has happened, I feel deception of AHN,  He was lost to the best jewel.  

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH MORE LOVE SUPPORT TO KHS. Always supporting her!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1