Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Yes, I saw Radio Star because I heard that Song BekGyung was one of its guests. He says that he has no plan to return to entertainment world as he is busy running 3 restaurants with another 1Tyme member Oh JinHwan and he is also a father to a little boy now. He does still have a contract with YG as a song writer, but not so active. He is a good talker and very calm. 

He did not talk about his relationship with Koo at all in Radio Star and nobody asked him about it either.

After Song came out in the Radio Star, some reporters decided to re-post old articles about him and Koo. He appeared in Star Life where Koo was featured and came out as one of Koo's best friends. Song met Koo when she was still a high school student and she was a trainee at that time. He did feel his heart beat fast when he first saw Koo and felt like a sinner for it. They became great friends. Later he felt upset at Koo for not just staying with acting but encroaching into his field of song and music writing. But, later, he accpeted and cheered for her as he realized how sincere and passionate she is about it. 

He says that YG people come to his restaurants often. Song said that he decided to come to RadioStar as he was asked by Kim Kura and he as a lot of respect for Kim. It also seems that he is close to ShinHwa group members and Jun Jin of ShinHwa came out with Song to be a support to Song who has not been on tv for a long time. Jun Jin is too hyper and opposite of Song in personality that Song often had to calm him down. ke

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I was so shocked while watching Radio Star program to hear Koo's name come up. keke  Was so excited that I nearly fell out of my chair. keke

http://news1.kr/articles/?3040575

Even an article came out of it.

Tough Women was the theme and Lee Hyori came out --to promote her new album and her new variety show, etc. She also personally invited the three other Tough singers--Cherry Nah, Na RuSha and GaHee, with whom she felt close but have not seen for a while as they all married and do their own things. 

Cherry Nah supposedly was big as a singer for Rula (?) and she even started to produce idol and singing groups before marriage. Nah RuSha said that she was turned down from Cherry's production but that it became a motivator for her to work hard and become a singer for BrownEyeGirls(?).

CherryNah also added that she remembers GHS also auditioning for one of her singing idol groups but she was also turned down at that time. Then, later, while GHS was an mc for a music program, Koo saw her and thanked her for turning her down at that time. (kekeke) CherryNah, good naturedly said that if she accepted both of them into her productions, she may have ruined their careers because her singing groups did not do well long term. CherryNah is a cool lady!!

I miss Koo!! Hope she is getting healtheir and I am sure she is working hard at something even now. Koo FIGHTING!!!

• Like 12

Attempting to walk through the airport unnoticed, but still breaks into a smile and waves to the fan taking her picture. :)  Safe travels, Princess! Let's hope that all of her health issues have passed and she'll return to the screen soon...:D

• Like 11

Koo looks so cool and relaxed and even more healthy since last time!! DAEBOK!!!

Thanks Sunnies for all the pix and clips. I saw few more where Koo has her hands in her pocket and talking with some pople. 

dc (not her thread) people were talking about her....mostly postive this time. Thank God!!! Thank God again!!!

Some wondered where to get her hat. keke.

Another responded it is very cheaply acqured in various places...keke

Koo is the same.

Keep on getting healthier Koo and I hope you find that source of shock if possible very soon.

Thanks again Sunnies!!

• Like 11

Finally can see our khs bright smile again...she looks so georgeus!!!!  She is so pretty .....and looks more healthy too ( thanks God )

hope khs make good time in jeju art, meet all people in same passion for art, with nice weather in good place , and her paint give big contribution to the event...

Be healthy & happy forever khs & ajh....

• Like 8

Khs is very pretty even in simple outfit.the fan who saw her in person said shes pretty and skinny.yeah she lost a lot of weight.a blogger who went to jeju art said that khs painting is very beautiful.I read thay she only stayed ther for 1night.I miss her hope to see her soon and be active again as an actress.

• Like 3

타블로 어거스트러쉬 출연계기 :전에 구혜선씨랑 같이 미국으로 촬영갔는데 영화 촬영한다고 해서 가봤더니 어거스트러쉬 조연출이랑 타블로랑 아는 사람이어서 그냥 한번 출연 하라고 해서 했다고 @cheerkoo if you hav time kindly translate it.thanx ahead.

also this one  @cheerkoo 

[HD영상] 안재현 "아내 구혜선과 이연희 초등학생때 부터 알고 지냈다"(다시만난세계)

기사입력2017.07.18 오후 6:34 기사원문
이미지 원본보기2017071802450_0_20170718183415455.jpg?type=w540다시만난세계 여진구 이연희 안재현 정채연 / 사진:조선일보 일본어판 이대덕 기자, pr.chosunjns@gmail.com

'다시 만난 세계' 안재현이 이연희와 구혜선의 인연을 언급했다.

18일 오후 서울 양천구 SBS홀에서 수목드라마 '다시 만난 세계' 제작발표회가 열려 백수찬PD를 비롯해 배우 여진구, 이연희, 안재현, 정채연이 참석했다.

안재현은 "아내 구혜선이 이연희와 초등학생 때부터 알고 지냈다고 하더라. 그 친구 너무 좋은 친구라며 잘 하라고 하더라. 여진구, 이연희, 정채연과 함께 있는 모습이 좋을 것 같고 자기도 보고 싶은 드라마가 될 것 같다고 말했다"고 비화를 전했다.

그러면서 "이제 응원해주는 사람이 옆에 있어서 더욱 집중할 수 있어서 신나게 촬영하고 있다"며 아내에 대한 애정도 드러냈다.

'수상한 파트너' 후속으로 방송될 '다시 만난 세계'는 사고로 죽었던 소년 성해성(여진구)이 19살의 모습 그대로 돌아와 자신의 죽음으로 인해 비틀어진 주변인들의 삶을 바로 잡아나가는 판타지 로맨스 드라마다. 7월 19일(수) 밤 10시 첫방송.

▶[안재현 "아내 구혜선과 이연희 초등학생때 부터 알고 지냈다"] 영상보러가기
  • Like 4

Thanks @Rain Song

I will summarize:

Re Tablo and the movie August Rush: He said that he decided to appear in the film August Rush because he knew the assistant director of that movie. Long ago, Tablo went to America with Koo and they both appeared in the film. 

(So, today was the press conference for the drama Reunited Life which her husband AJH will appear!!)

"아내 구혜선이 이연희와 초등학생 때부터 알고 지냈다고 하더라. 그 친구 너무 좋은 친구라며 잘 하라고 하더라. 여진구, 이연희, 정채연과 함께 있는 모습이 좋을 것 같고 자기도 보고 싶은 드라마가 될 것 같다고 말했다"="My wife GHS and LYH have known each other since elementary school. She told me that Lee is a really good person and for me to be good. She felt that all the cast looked good together and that it is a kind of drama that she will enjoy watching." 

"이제 응원해주는 사람이 옆에 있어서 더욱 집중할 수 있어서 신나게 촬영하고 있다"="Because now I have someone who will support and cheer me, I can concentrate even better and I am currently filming enthusiastically."

(WOW!!!! Ahn-nim's drama starts tomorrow!!! FIGHTING!!!!!)

• Like 10

Hi guys its nice to be back,i missed u all so much especially our dear angel thanks God she's back already with us ,hoping that she will stay healthy as always already...big thanks to all shared thoughts n updates guys may God bless us all!

• Like 3

I saw that ranking show briefly.

Koo really wanted to be a singer or musician in the beginning. As she said once long ago in a variety show, she had no interest in acting in the beginning.

She went through various agencies: SM. DSP, and it sounded like she was a trainee in two different big talent agencies and even was part of a group that did not get to make a debut...

Finally, as we all know, she turned to acting, with the advice of Yang.

But she did not give up on music and writing. She also said that in Newlywed diary...that she cannot give up/let go. Both relaxes and stimulates her, a real part of her being. 

• Like 7

Koo is a great distraction who sets me back on track again...

Work can be hard and frustrating at times.....

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=138814&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=구혜선+

dc-Koo posted this Koo's intervew--cannot find the original now.

I want to translate again,,,every time I read it, it has new meaning and message and feeling...as some dc fans also said. But, of couse, no time...

I always wondered why Koo used the shape of triangle for her recent art theme. She explained it but it still made me wonder. 

Is it becaue of the three words that describe her art exhibition: 3 points of concepts? Innocence, Fear and Freedom

She says she always tries to start her work by "emptying out" to reach the level of innocence..towards the simplest baseline...and, to her, triangle is the simplest full shape that can be made with the least number of lines. 

Then, I realized that a triangle is also a symbol of delta...I remember somewhere from math a long time ago, it is a symbol of change and/or difference. Life is SO about changes and how things do become different from yesterday to today to tomorrow. We make changes with our decisions and/or through the forces/pressures of others, either negative or positive. Koo said she changed and that is why she married (hmm..a  point of curisosity for future answer..ke..) She also commented how triangle maintains its shape no matter which way a line is moved more...she described it as "form, weight and order" are still maintained.  

No matter how much I feel like playing hookie (freedom!!! keke), the weight of responsiblity and the order of life and its consequences will catch up with me. So better get cracking...

Have a good day Sunnies.

Missing Koo and wishing her ever-strengthening health and Innocence!!! 

• Like 8