Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

20 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Can you believe this? Hurtful posts and articles are restarting against koo..so dc is still capturing and sending to her agency.

I did bring over the article translated above...but dc is still asking not to click on any articles as of yet. I happen to see some tweets in a news portal, comparing koo down for the drama that she had to leave. What a sad world!!

@cheerkoo sis as they all said her ,do not pay attention to those antis what we care about now that she is not in the critical condition and returned home safely .as  you said before sis haters gonna hate and what makes them even worst ,is what they are doing now at ku difficult  time .hope she recover soon and return to us and keep impressing us with her beautiful performance.

also ,there is something i want to ask u sunnies UJH deleted her post about ku ,is not that weird?

• Like 4

It doesn't matter if deleted already guys,its been delivered to us all so no big deal/no worries,maybe that's UJW style...we must always be open minded n stay positive,everything will gonna be alright...hve more patience n wait for  another good news about HS health recovery,we must gve our couple d time they need to rest n freshen up to think/plan what's good for them especially HS in order to come back  again happily,free n clear from that kind of allergy...thanks for all understandings/considerations may God light up our minds all n be at ease.

• Like 7

I only read the english news about K celebs ( soompi, allkpop, korea herald) due to my language ability, but thought i didnt see any artikel agains koo nim there... The latest news is about koo nim sick& finally discharge (thanks God)

I dont know what kind news that reporters&antis said bad about her, hope everything is oke with koo nim and fams

Miss her so so much

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Rain Song said:

@aya02 i just check ujw ig and yes she deleted her post about koohs.I wonder why?hope evrything is ok.

Don't worry Rain Song. In fairness to UJH, we are not sure whether she deleted the post or if she did, there must be a good reason.  She's not the type of person who would delete a post because she's afraid or intimidated by antis against GHS.  UJH spent the past 8 years fighting thyroid cancer and in the process converted from Buddhism to Christianity.  Overcoming such an ordeal I'm sure would humble a person and realize that life is precious and short.  She's just happy that she overcame cancer and was able to record again.  For a person like her who's reached middle age, worrying about antis or negative people would not rate as top of her list when it came to living a good life.  More than ever, I think the reason UJW posted a get well wish to GHS was to show empathy considering the fact that she also experienced a life threatening illness.

As far as the antis are concerned, we cannot change these people but we can change ourselves by changing our attitude.  When we refuse to be intimidated by these few antis, and choose to be surrounded by our sisters and the other international fans who love GHS we'll be happier.  Let us not allow these trolls to have power over us by reacting to their negativity.  

GHS is more than aware of these trolls because she's directly involved and after being in the entertainment industry for several years, she knows that not everyone will love her.  Her strength of character is very much evident because, in spite of all the hatred, she became more successful as an actress, director, writer, author, composer and painter.  She's living her life to the fullest and in her own positive way, she's showing those trolls that they cannot win.  Instead of being intimidated, GHS became more driven to succeed. 

• Like 12

International fans really love GHS and I am sure as well as in Korea. The producers know it well. If they need to market their drama overseas, then they need GHS. Mostly of the english sites supported her. So let us all be happy that she is now recovering and we know that she is well aware that lots and lots of people love her...and of course love her husband too.

• Like 11

Yes ghs is very strong person if not she would quit showbiz a long time ago and live a normal/ordinary life instead.She grow up being celebrity,spent half of her life being celebrity..shes veteran when it comes to issues regarding about her.Maybe if this happened if shes younger and still new in showbiz it would been very hard for her.Now shes in 30's and issues like this maybe wont affect her that much anymore or she just laugh it off but off course shes still human.She knows when to fight and when to walk away.Im pretty sure right now that even we dont see her on tv shes making herself productive and busy.Its just good to know that in times like this shes not alone anymore.

Shes still well love by knetz and international fans.its just antis are the one who wont stop hating on her no matterbwhat she do.

• Like 9

Yes, absolutely agree!!  Her fans in korea& worldwide are much much more than ger antis...she deserve for our big big love.. She is strong characther, wouldnot be easy to give up for sure, amen

She maybe doing painting or writing or composing music right now with her husband beside her& cooking for her #so lovely couple#

I just done re-run watching happy together where jaehyun&hyesun filming blood....they looks so sweet & looks like both are bit shy shy smile... i guess they are already dating before happy together filming (before march 2015?)...in NWD also said she kiss jaehyun before ep 16 filming...imposibble for woman to kiss man first if they are not in close relationship... think they are really fall in love at their first sigth from the reading time...

Dont know why but when i re watch blood after they getting married makes me more more happy, it gave me deepful meaning seeing their interaction much more than my 1st watch when it just launched

Fighting ko nim...hope oneday you could have time to see this portal and read our love for you here ..God bless koo nim& Jaehyun forever, amen

• Like 6

Hi Sunnies! I also read news in Spanish and English, and when translation is available, in Korean, and I never read awful or hurtful comments about our angel. The majority of the comments are positive. Hello people, when she was in the drama the ratings were between 12-15%, higher even than Strong Woman (9%) which is a very good drama! For us international fans was a shock and sad what happened to our princess. In FB page "Puerto Rico Asia Lovers", one of the masters (leader) throws a tantrum: "my Jandi is sick and I don't like the substitute actress!!!" Well, most of the members, males and females, agreed with her and stopped watching the drama. This is not the rule in that page, because we only discuss about dramas, actors and actresses, idols, but with caution and respect, because the members have different preferences and opinions. Have to say that our angel is one of the most loved actress in our page. Proud of my people!

What makes me mad is that her agency, YG, should be more responsible and protect their artist. Like JYP when the bashing against Suzy went too far, and they took legal actions to stop the haters. Haters are sick people. Did you recently read about the group of antis that wanted to create a Tweeter account to bash actor Ryu jun Yeol because "he is ugly"? You have to be that sick, nuts to do something like that. Sunnies, these people are like crickets, too much noise, nothing else. But sometimes, we have to stop them on time, and the agencies are responsible for it!

• Like 6

I don't give a damn to those stupid crazies who always put down on KHS. Whatever they do or say fact is KHS is popular and have many solid fanbase all over the world & they knew that. She's a certified Hallyu star. She's special coz she's newsworthy, Coz if she's nothing, then why care & bother?! They hate her to death but they're always trolling her everywhere.  It's like they love stalking their enemy LOL. Poor them they suffered too much for Koo's existence.. That's why they're called ANTIS becoz they are just plain BITTERS. That simple!

Btw, those who are always criticizing & comparing Koo over her replacement in the drama obviously the ones who haven't moved on w/ Koo's on point characterization as JHD.:tongue: I can relate to that.:lol: They're just indenials lol The thing is. why still keep dragging her name when in fact she's not in the drama anymore?! My say? It's a discreet strategy for buzzing the drama more at the expense of Koo's condition.. Talking about bad publicity.:rolleyes: Sorry..but that's what I see it. Now done ranting.<_<

My fave quotes of the day: :thumbsup:

Image result for jealousy and bitterness quotes
 Image result for jealousy and bitterness quotes

• Like 10

10 hours ago, khs7 said:

Btw, those who are always criticizing & comparing Koo over her replacement in the drama obviously the ones who haven't moved on w/ Koo's on point characterization as JHD.:tongue: I can relate to that.:lol: They're just indenials lol The thing is. why still keep dragging her name when in fact she's not in the drama anymore?! My say? It's a discreet strategy for buzzing the drama more at the expense of Koo's condition.. Talking about bad publicity.:rolleyes: Sorry..but that's what I see it. Now done ranting.<_<

LOL khs7, it's jealousy rearing it's ugly head when it comes to these antis.  GHS was lauded for her performance and garnered a lot of attention.  If she continued with the drama, she would have been nominated for the best actress award.  She was just luminous and exquisite as JHD.  I can't get over how good she was so, every now and then, I review her scenes in YATM.

• Like 7

"Online  criticisms"to take it seriously is to lose,so choose not to care...If we keep bringing/mentioning what we read about HS its so unhealthy knowing that she hven't yet recovered...we read it already thats it,let it go.

She's been in showbiz for more than a decade so b4 she took risk/courage to become a star from d bgnning she knew it already what would be d obstacles,circumstances n consequences to success n become famous...yes,as her fans we r very much affected but what to do?we cannot take them down no matter what...someone asked my friend b4'we hve this so called freedom of speech,it is a crime voicing out ones opinion?'she  said it depends if you purposely targeting a person over n again to disgrace n that person take action to complain...HS still so quite n silently suffering from all wicked remarks of hateful people,she endured n still enduring til now maybe all her burdens/worries she gve/cast it all to God....so we must do d same for her sake.

If i offended someone/anyone for what i said my apologies,that's my honest opinion.

• Like 6

Just read another article about yatm l..iffcourse the writer compared koo and the other actress again but what surprise me are the comment.Some said that why cant the writer just write article about the other actress and not involve khs.They do not why he always involve koo since she was out from the drama 2weeks ago..some said that khs chemistry to kang tae oh is better,that the other actress is also awkward esp the drunk scene and she give credit koo for her acting..offcourse ther are still who put down koo but the downvotes are bigger.Some are not happy of how the writer conparing koo and the othe actress..yes i hope the writer stop involving koo in the drma and stop using her to media play the drama and the other actress.

Get well soon koo!!pls comeback soon.

• Like 7

On 31/3/2017 at 10:48 AM, cheerkoo said:

Thank you @chaellyn!!

I happened to find few BLOOD clips of Rita and JiSang, returning home. They made me laugh so much that I had to make sure I did not look crazy in the bus. keke

Rita is a memorable character for me, and her chemi. with JiSang!! muah!!!

same here sist , i love Rita charactere but quite sad when Rita carachtere that sassy and funny being draggy in few last episode T__T , the same with Yoon Soo Wan carahtere in Angel Eyes T__T

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Rain Song said:

Just read another article about yatm l..iffcourse the writer compared koo and the other actress again but what surprise me are the comment.Some said that why cant the writer just write article about the other actress and not involve khs.They do not why he always involve koo since she was out from the drama 2weeks ago..some said that khs chemistry to kang tae oh is better,that the other actress is also awkward esp the drunk scene and she give credit koo for her acting..offcourse ther are still who put down koo but the downvotes are bigger.Some are not happy of how the writer conparing koo and the othe actress..yes i hope the writer stop involving koo in the drma and stop using her to media play the drama and the other actress.

Get well soon koo!!pls comeback soon.

Rain Song, the most important reason why this writer is creating controversy by using GHS is the fact that she is a hallyu star and very popular locally and internationally.  Without her name that article would not attract readers' attention and would just be a so so piece.  The more sensational, the better for them.  Negative publicity attracts more attention than positive publicity.

Correct me if I'm wrong but GHS's YATM replacement (my apologies if I hurt anyone) is not garnering as much attention compared to GHS.  From the moment GHS was considered for the role up to the time she got sick and had to leave YATM, a lot of news about her flooded the internet.  Most of these were positive especially from her fans who were so excited to see her again in another drama.  She also received positive reviews for her role as JHD.  For all that I am so thankful.  

• Like 15

Thanks sis khs7 for the pics. Wow! very pretty. I noticed in the 3rd picture she's tired and not feeling well inside but she has to continue her work. How i wish i can hug her.  Get well soon my dear KHS. Praying for your full recovery. Be strong and be healthy. Come back as soon as possible. We missed you so much. God bless you.

• Like 6