Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

17 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Thanks @shanzay01.

=====

Re PD Lee of NWD articles...when I get the time, I will translate on the couple thread, if you don't mind.

Thanks all very much.

===========

I heard that The Legendary Tycoon has two new posters out, but Koo is not in it..not her face nor her name....did they remake the drama with a different person? I guess its the politics??

it's quite sad if TLT make a re-produce the poster and something link on it. Koo spend her time and energy for the drama, its like all her hardwork just waste for almost 3 or 4 month in China T___T. its sad when Politic and Entertainment has no space between them, and politic had right to intervension the entertainment and caused uncomfort relationship . not only Koo who has this issue but also other K-actor/actresse too. sometime when i saw the poster of TLT i want to torn into pieces T___T  and all my dream of Koo will have project movie with CHinesse Actor/Actresse suddenly vanish T__T  but still hoping Koo will have another colaboration with my fave chinesse actor/actresse like JAckie Chan, Donnie Yen or Jet Lee, and Michelee Yeoh too . i want her in historical movie chinesse , i'm dying to see her in all those beautifull traditional clothes.

Fighting Koo,

@aya02 welcome to GHS's thread and thank you for being a fans of her. welcome sista and hope you enjoy showing your love here of her and hope we all can get along well^^

Happy Friday everyone ^^

• Like 7

@cheerkoo   @Ariana27  thank you very much for your beautiful words.regarding ku drama the legendary tycoon ,I do not think they cut her parts.i saw the new posters and it is likely centered around his work and the relationship between him and rose .there is not any public announcement saying they would replace her and pf course there is not time to gather the cast to re filming her parts.maybe it is just they can not post any thing about her.

jade lovers starring lee jong suk started airing a couple of days ,let us wait and see

• Like 9

Pretty ghs for singles magazine..loving her make up!!hoping more magazine covers/photoshoot..wish to see her in vogue again

I really thought that her hairstyle is done by her in nwd but it turns out a mepci hairstylist did it for her..saw some knetz copying her hairstyle..im hoping they will change her hairstyle in yatm and her fashion..wanna see her transform.

• Like 5

She looks sooo gorgeous with the make up for "Singles" magazine! Her eyes are soo soo good!! Can't wait to see other pics from the magazine..

And I also see her make up is bit up from Ep5 preview..I guess once she joined Kyu won's agency in the story, her make up and style will be better..

Her Newly wed diary hairstyle I honestly thought she styled by herself but as mentioned by @Rain Song sis,

her stylist Seo Yun from Mepci did it and she also gave tips on how to do it

http://chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1489709135137576014#_adinctep

Although it might not look attractive from the first sight, it surely looks soo natural and matches well with the countryside life so much! These bloggers have tried to follow Koo's hairstyle! 

http://m.blog.naver.com/ha9380/220960063577

http://m.blog.naver.com/kangdu0665/220959656504

Koo's dishes esp the toast which she made, are so big hit in Korea! ThereI see so many bloggers who tried the toast and uploading in naver!There are so many IG posts on her food, also some people even tried Koo's art works ! Yes she is tat inspiring and attractive! You go gal :D

• Like 7

Good Morning!!  Just watched the raw version of Ep 5 and LOVED IT!!!!   Of course my favorite scenes were between JHD and the CEO's son, I'm not just saying it because I like them both as actors, but they really have a great chemistry!.  IMO it seems he's slowly falling for her, especially when he sees her warm relationship with her father.  I like the electricity between them now, GHS is doing just great, really amazing!  The next episode will be interesting , and a turning point.  I don't want to give too much away yet if you haven't seen the preview, but CEO's son will meet Yoo Jina face to face and this will possibly introduce another twist in the plot? Can't wait!!!!   The CEO's son is doing things that points towards him liking HD as you'll see in the preview but I feel as if the YJN character will really stir things up in Ep 6.   YATM Fighting!!!   Excellent writing, directing and acting!  I'd really like to hear an OST track from GHS too - to this day one of my favorite songs that I listen to all the time is the song she sang in Pure 19.  I hope I get to hear her sing in this drama!   Sunnies, have a great weekend.  Stay well and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your posts!:D

• Like 4

@sheherizade3,you're right sis alot of jealous/bias people showing up if HS has a new drama trying their best to put her down but to no vail lol...like what sis kgrl43 said YTM written w/ great plot n excellence,i keep falling inlove over n again to our angel she's so great/amazing in all her stage performances w/ a strong oozing appeal,her simple dance move is so captivating,a real diva femme fatale kekeke...we r all amazed n captivated of her new drama role how much more d feeling of her husband?very proud for sure knowing that he said she's d best,her life n universe lol...HS always hide her S body figure never follow trend/fashion but if she dressed up everyone praising her...

Who cares what other people say,let them be in due time let them take d doze of their own medicine n get them over dozed lol....her photo in "SINGLES" magazine so pretty especially her smokey eyes so captivating...ah b4 i forget i want to share this, there's a site a popular one maybe not a fan of HS or whatsoever bcoz her new drama YTM don't hve there really but d other 2 w d same time slot hve,so i wondered y,just saying guys hve a happy sunday to all!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, chaellyn said:

@sheherizade3,you're right sis alot of jealous/bias people showing up if HS has a new drama trying their best to put her down but to no vail lol...like what sis kgrl43 said YTM written w/ great plot n excellence,i keep falling inlove over n again to our angel she's so great/amazing in all her stage performances w/ a strong oozing appeal,her simple dance move is so captivating,a real diva femme fatale kekeke...we r all amazed n captivated of her new drama role how much more d feeling of her husband?very proud for sure knowing that he said she's d best,her life n universe lol...HS always hide her S body figure never follow trend/fashion but if she dressed up everyone praising her...

Who cares what other people say,let them be in due time let them take d doze of their own medicine n get them over dozed lol....her photo in "SINGLES" magazine so pretty especially her smokey eyes so captivating...ah b4 i forget i want to share this, there's a site a popular one maybe not a fan of HS or whatsoever bcoz her new drama YTM don't hve there really but d other 2 w d same time slot hve,so i wondered y,just saying guys hve a happy sunday to all!

I don't mind constructive criticism but most of these annoying antis just maliciously put down GHS without any rhyme or reasons.  These antis opinion don't affect me because they're publicly making fools of themselves.  Their mean and hateful opinions reflect on who they are.  You can tell where their education came from (the gutter).

As Mark Twain wrote, "Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person."  That's why I respect GHS.  Amidst all the hate, she remained composed, serene and humble.  Now, that's class.  GHS is exactly the kind of person described in this quote of Mark Twain....a well-bred person.  

• Like 7

I hope that we can still spare a little prayer for Koo when we enter soompi so that she can successfully complete thie drama one week at a time. 

I also pray for all her Korean fans who work hard to capture harsh comments and either delete them or have the ID sent to the YG. 

On a good note:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017031922295384694&outlink=2&SVEC

[★밤TV플러스]'당신은' 구혜선의 매력 대잔치(ft.강태오·정겨운)=A big party of GHS's charms (ft Kang TH and Jung GW)

The article praises GHS for being able to produce different type of charms (why don't they say her acting!!!!)between two actors in YATM. In quick summary, the article is saying that GHS is able to be mellow and dramatic with Kang and is able to be funny with Jung. Her "chemi" with two different male actors are creating more interest in the drama. 

Thanks Sunnies!!!!

• Like 9

@cheerkoo i thought knetz started to like her acting? Praying khs will be ok and will be able to finish drama..i notice it that she lost weight and her eyes is very tired.goodluck to her and praying agood result by the end of the drama..more cf and tv drama and offcourse an award!

• Like 3

"안구정화 비주얼"…구혜선, 촬영장 밝힌 봄의 여신[화보] 

["Eye Cleansing Visual" ... The goddess of spring,]

2017032401002171600153052_99_20170323092602.jpg?type=w430_q70

2017032401002171600153051_99_20170323092602.jpg?type=w430_q70

[스포츠조선닷컴 이지현 기자] 당당한 싱글들을 위한 즐거운 패션매거진 '싱글즈'가 인기리에 방영 중인 MBC 드라마 '당신은 너무합니다' 에서 정해당 역으로 분해 열연 중인 배우 구혜선의 화보를 공개했다. 이번 구혜선의 화보는 싱글즈 4월호의 커버로 장식된다.

화보에서 구혜선은 봄을 닮은 그녀의 이미지와 어울리는 리넨 컬렉션 의상을 완벽하게 소화해내며 '봄의 여신' 과 같은 모습으로 촬영장 분위기를 화사하게 만들었다는 후문이다. 최근 배우 구혜선은 TVN 예능 '신혼일기'를 통해 안재현과의 달콤한 케미를 선보이며 '안구커플'로 많은 사랑을 받았다.

기존의 청순한 이미지에서 벗어나 드라마 '당신은 너무합니다'를 통해 억척녀로 변신한 배우 구혜선의 도전이 반갑다.

한편 어떤 모습으로 우리 곁에 다가올지 기대되는 배우 구혜선의 화보는 당당한 싱글들을 위한 '싱글즈' 4월호와 즐거운 온라인 놀이터 '싱글즈' 모바일에서 만나볼 수 있다.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com
Spoiler

Google Trans:

[Sports Chosun.com] Lee Ji Hyun, a joyous fashion magazine for singular singles, has released a picture of actress Goo Hye Sun, an actor who is disassembled and hungry in the MBC drama 'You Are Too'. This picture of Koo Hye Sun is adorned with cover of the April issue of Singles.

In the picture, Koo Hye-sun is the back door that made the linen collection costume perfectly suited to the image of her resembling spring, and made the atmosphere of the filming scene look like "the goddess of spring". The actress Koo Hye-sun recently showed a sweet chemistry with Ahn Jae-hyun through TVN entertainment 'Honey Moon Diary' and received much love as an "eyeball couple".

It is a pleasure for the actress Goh Hyun-sun who turned out to be a brilliant woman through the drama 'You Are Too'

On the other hand, the picture of the expected actor who is expected to come to us by the way can be seen in the April issue 'Singles' for the dignified singles and the 'Singles' mobile for the fun online playground.

Olzllovely@sportschosun.com

http://m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?aid=0003067078&cid=846241&oid=076&lightVersion=off

:love::wub:

"SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE".. That's KHS!!:thumbsup::wub:

• Like 4