Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

..Annyoeng..noonass...chinguuss...

...ANNYEONG SUNNIES !!!!....

:D:lol:

Its been a long time.... i havent post anything in this beautiful lovely forum.. !!! :)...... I love you All.......

:wub:

...i miss all of you... :( i Miss my angel too.....Goo hye sun....plz comeback with a dramaaaa..chebaall.. !! ....

:tears:.......... lurking evry now and then in soompi to get your news princess.......:tears:surfing in net to get your news GHS ssii.... :sweatingbullets:.... plz come back with any projects......plz get in touch with us :( :(:):):) ...... 

Sis @Pinay19  kwinchanaa... even mee too heared a lot of awful words like that... !!... and by mistake i went and searched about blood in koalas playground ...aaaiiiissshhhh    :(:( ..the comments ....those bashers..they were getting on my nerves....aaiisshh:angry:.......even i donno what to do sis....All we can say to our heart is : "KWINCHANA ...somthing good is coming soon..all things happens for a reason...KWINCHANA"..so that our heart can feel at ease .. :( :(:):)....

By the way ...i hate this temporary soompi forum settings.....bllluuaaakkk:angry:...when will they recover it SUNNIES???.... Will it be like this FOREVER?????.....PLZZ NO NO NO....MODERATORS.....NNOOOOOO...IT REALLY SUCKS...will It be like this forever??????????

Edited by 4evrkdrama
  • Like 10

Thank you so much sis cheerkoo and sis 4evrkdrama.  I've calmed down now. My maternal protective instinct for GHS do seem to skyrocket whenever I see negative comments towards her.  Reading Blood reviews by cimiart and dramafever greatly helped too. :-) 

• Like 10

Pinay19 good thoughts, lucky u calmed down n ignored it...U said he had a generally good things said about "Blood"n asked his points y it was a hit for us international fans but not in Korea...He only said what was inside his mind, an opinion u asked for I think nothing wrong about that, I apologized if saying this offended u...Wicked people r full of wicked thoughts we can't beat them bcoz having wicked thoughts n being wicked is their forte.They can make someone or anyone they don't liked look n feel bad w/out any thoughts to repent  that's how wicked people worked...if we encountered them again n again then just avoid/ignore again n again as well...smile cheer up n stay positive always, angel missed u, still fighting!

• Like 12

Pinay19 good thoughts, lucky u calmed down n ignored it...U said he had a generally good things said about "Blood"n asked his points y it was a hit for us international fans but not in Korea...He only said what was inside his mind, an opinion u asked for I think nothing wrong about that, I apologized if saying this offended u...Wicked people r full of wicked thoughts we can't beat them bcoz having wicked thoughts n being wicked is their forte.They can make someone or anyone they don't liked look n feel bad w/out any thoughts to repent  that's how wicked people worked...if we encountered them again n again then just avoid/ignore again n again as well...smile cheer up n stay positive always, angel missed u, still fighting!

All very true. There are people who show up on any blog, YouTube video, or fansite who are only there to try and ruin everyone else's day because they hate themselves and their lives. A small percentage of the world lives this way. They live in the negative as if it actually provides them some benefit. Ignoring them, despite the temptation to do otherwise, is the best way to defeat them...:rolleyes:

P.S. I don't always ignore them, myself. :angry:

Edited by robbo4
typo
  • Like 13

no offense taken chaellyn. :-) I did asked for his opinion.  I was just taken aback when he said really good things about the show during his review but then did a total 180 by saying it was not good.  I was like huh???!!! 

• Like 9

All very true. There are people who show up on any blog, YouTube video, or fansite who are only there to try and ruin everyone else's day because they hate themselves and their lives. A small percentage of the world lives this way. They live in the negative as if it actually provides them some benefit. Ignoring them, despite the temptation to do otherwise, is the best way to defeat them...:rolleyes:

P.S. I don't always ignore them, myself. :angry:

Oh robbo4, I have read some of your responses to articles, blogs that give negative comments re GHS.  I really wish I have your quickwit.  You certainly know how to shut them up.^_^

• Like 10

Guest akoito

Hi sunnies.  I just did a really stupid thing.  I was browsing through reviews of GHS's dramas in youtube.  I started with BOF up to Blood.  There was this guy who reviewed Blood and he had generally good things to say about it. I asked him his thoughts on why it was not succesful in Korea, but is a hit with international audiences.  He responded with the ff reasons: 1.  Its timeslot did not cater to the 14-21 demographic and  2. that (and this is the one that made my head start steaming) Blood was not really good.  I felt that I shot myself in the foot there.  Should I respond?  I will not engaged in a murderous rant, but in an intellectual rebuttal so to speak.  Should I just leave it alone?  What should I do? What should I do? 

That was his opinion , everybody is entitled to their own opinion... respect his opinion and that's it!! peace!!♥

missing Ku Hye Sun on screen... The most talented and beautiful actress in South Korea!!♥

How did you know she's in HK? Do you have news? Proof?

This is GHS' thread. If you're shipping her with someone do it in shipper's thread.  Please respect this thread. Not everyone shares your sentiment. 

Edited by myonenonly
  • Like 4

^

^

I know that .. I just gave answer for you :tears:

Well thank you. It's not a proof. It's an assumption made by a few. :)

I belong to a strong solid shipping thread before for a long time but we don't bring or discuss our assumptions here. Majority belongs to that ship but we still do respect other members here who don't share same sentiments we do. That's all... just respect & consideration. 

• Like 7

did he talked about the drama or the acting ?Don't shoot me girls, but i thought Blood was not that good either. i have high expectation because the SW has good rapport with Good Doctor..but then, i don't think that virus or whatever was lost in the middle episode. i don't care anymore who's starting and who's infected. she should make something interesting so the viewer can engage with whatever happened in the drama. people who's watching from the start loosing interest because it's circling around without end to the point they dont care anymore where it started and where it end.

And even though i am a big fan of GHS, i must admitted that GHS's interpretation of the character in the first and second episode remind us to BOF jandi's character, which not supposed to happen. this Blood character is an arrogant doctor, not teenage Jandi. she corrected the interpretation in ep 3-onwards, but people already lost interest. they just watch 1-2 episode, give critic and then left. and that first and second episode image was the image that last forever in the viewer. too bad..but thats what happened in drama. Most viewers only watch first and second episode to give it a try. if they thought it was good, then they will continue. some drama has wreck in the middle. but they already half series so they keep continue eventhough skip on some scene ( I did that with Mask...good till ep 14 and then duhhh....).

I feel sorry for KHS..but hopefully she would not fear to pick another drama and show them how good her interpretation just like in Angel Eyes..

• Like 1

Well said myonenonly sis! sara2015, sis what we r trying to say I hope u won't feel upset n offended n try to understand us, bcoz like I've said b4 these thread was made for GHS only n alone so we must liked/loved her w/due respect n responsibility....I liked all her co-stars in all her dramas so if we have something to say about them together  we must go to their respected thread/forum...respect begets respect n kindness begets kindness, GOD bless us all n may peace remained w/ us all as well, have a good day/night everyone, angel hope u always doing well n living well missed u.

• Like 4

Aprodithe, GHS acting in "BLOOD"  she showed/acted only based  on d director's instruction...I pity actors/actresses in some point bcoz even though they tried their best n worked their richard simmons in a hard way to learn n pleased viewers still not enough...people always finding a hole  to shoot them that's how cruel unfair n scary d world they in...GHS dear everything/anything u hve done n want to do is always worthy to watched n waiting for...failed/success its ok....failure is another form of success  nver gve up used ur freedom to do everything/anything that makes u happy bcoz GOD is ONLY d basis of all our doings either success or failure so angel fighting! 

• Like 3