Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello sunnies,hope all of u are fine and in good health :)
@Dayna Bornes welcome to the family sis.. :)
@Ariana27 thanx for showing us the pic of the lovely gifts for our angel..all the gifts are very beautiful hyesun will surely love them.. :)
i too love her 1st dress more coz its very hyesun style,simple yet elegant..but her 2nd dress is gorgeous too as i looked into it properly it is nature inspired..
i feel it carries some message?some of the trees have no leaves yet some are in full bloom..i wonder what it means?deforestation?i can also see a man?or am i thinking too much?? :-? :-? but i love that dress,its unique and pretty with such neat cuts :)
hope to see her again soon :)

Guest Dayna Bornes

Thank you very much everyone ^ ^. I hope to be part of this community!

If is possible, I would like that you correct my English mistakes, in order to improve. 
Greetings 

James Jongsu Kang makes exquisite photos of Koo Hye Sun-sshi, emphasizing her beauty ,her delicacy ,her sweet soul,her sensibility ! He made justice ,showing her in the most proper light ,making her shining ! Thank you ! I'd like to see more of his photos in any other occasions ! At this event our princess was ravishing !

@myoblu..you always find the perfect word to described GHS..RAVISHING..we have to own that for GHS..HAHAHA..from reading threads of different actresses you are the first to used the word RAVISHING..im gonna checked which thread will use RAVISHING too  ^:)^
Just my personal opinion..i don't know why but i feel like the dresses that GHS had been wearing lately except for the pink lanvin are creations of LEI SANG BONG..I remember an interview of him saying that he always try to find a new woman that he can changed and is a challenged to him,,i think with GHS style from before..one who always wear plain pants and top was really a challenged to him..i noticed since they became ambassador for CICB GHS was wearing dress more often now..and the dress she wore on the red carpet looks llike a modern hanbok for me..  
HELLO @Dayna Bornes..WELCOME TO OUR GHS THREAD..

prettywiz said:
Just my personal opinion..i don't know why but i feel like the dresses that GHS had been wearing lately except for the pink lanvin are creations of LEI SANG BONG..I remember an interview of him saying that he always try to find a new woman that he can changed and is a challenged to him,,i think with GHS style from before..one who always wear plain pants and top was really a challenged to him..i noticed since they became ambassador for CICB GHS was wearing dress more often now..and the dress she wore on the red carpet looks llike a modern hanbok for me..  

Thank you @prettywiz for your sweet words ! Coming from you that's meant a lot to me ,since you know you're one of my model ! Reading the fan-fics i've learned so much beautiful words and syntagm, special from @flower pot, the "three wonderful musketeers" @crazynyt 1,@betchay,@jennyalfeche and above all @sheherizade3 ! They are my MIRACLES ! Regarding other threads ,I never visited any ,so I don't know their language ! HAPPY WEEKEND MY DEAREST SUNNIES !

@S_sun LOL .. i just want to clear my personal opinion too as i don't want to be misinterpreted.. I didn't say that LEI SANG BONG is responsible for GHS'S wearing dress a lot recently what i said is i feel like the dresses she's been wearing lately are creation of LSB that's it.. 

Now koo has changed her style for her fans that is for us :) :) and the obly thing that she has to change is her hair style..she can gather all her hair and she can put one pony tail like jandi or she can leave some hair at the bottom and put a pony tail at the top ..the 1st one will be showing her more matured. .or else she can just leave her hair completely free..or change the fringes style she use it for long time and use partitions

Guest Revy1430273526

hello sunniez need help please vote for KU HYE SUN "Kapamilya Asianovelas Year End Poll 2" BEST OF 2013: LEAD ACTRESS OF THE YEAR KU HYE SUN - Absolute Boyfriend Abs-Cbn
1390635_691925177492190_2144083236_n.jpg

Link for VOTE :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=691925177492190&set=a.691924900825551.1073741879.506658692685507&type=1&theater

Like: 4 pnts
Share: 2pnts
Comment: 1 pnt

Mechanics:
Round 1:
Like, Share and Comment:
Lead Actress of The year - (11/16 - 12/7)

Likes = 4 pnts, share = 2 pnts, comment = 1 pnt.
*We'll get the top 3 in this category which will move to second round.

Round 2:
+Previous Scores from likes, share and comments will be reset
+Only number of likes will be counted this time
+Good for 1 week only (12/8 - 12/15)

SUNNIEZ FIGHTING \m/ \m/