Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: -0.05em; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-top-width: 3px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); color: rgb(129, 61, 171); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korean Beauty Trend, Before/After Photos: Baggy, Puffy Eyes Are In? Puffy Eyes Are Pretty EyesKorean Beauty Trend, Before/After Photos: Baggy, Puffy Eyes Are In? Puffy Eyes Are Pretty EyesKorean-Puffy-Under-Eyes.jpg
You might want to think twice before you go to grab your concealer in the morning — puffy, baggy under eyes are in! Apparently, under eye bags are a popular beauty trend in Korea. Girls are deemed to look better with some fatty, under eye skin tissue than those without.According to Soompi.com, a Korean pop culture site, internet memes of Korean actresses have surfaced on the internet, showing before and after images of them photoshopped for people to choose what they look better with: puffy or smooth under eye bags?
You can even rock the under eye bag look by simply using eyelid tape (found on Sasa.com) — a popular cosmetic item in Japan and Korea which can be used to impart the look of monolids, or, more currently, some under eye puffy bags!
Korean-actresses-puffy-under-eyes.png

Even Lancôme makeup artist and popular beauty blogger Michelle Phan became aware of the unconventional beauty trend when she visited Asia earlier this year in a blog post entitled, “Baggy Eyes Are Hot.”. She found that the observation of puffy eyes was a compliment rather than a ridicule to one’s tired-looking appearance:

prettywizprettywiz Posts: 593Member 6:44AM class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: -0.05em; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-top-width: 3px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); color: rgb(129, 61, 171); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Korean Beauty Trend, Before/After Photos: Baggy, Puffy Eyes Are In? Puffy Eyes Are Pretty Eyes..."It seems to me that Goo Hye Sun has had this particular facial characteristic for quite some time (the pictures of her in that white dress, are among my favorite shots of her and were taken when she about 22, I believe) and are something that many of us have no matter what age or amount of rest we get. I've been watching Eugene's current drama on-line ('A Hundred Year's Inheritance') and noticed that she has them too. And, you know what? She's still a "10" on a scale of one to ten, no matter how you slice it...
;;)

Guest mrita

don't forget to vote for hyesunhttp://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1miss her badly 543184_136414693184014_1322932205_n.jpg
21003_10151339516816300_1579804345_n.jpg

:)>- :x :-h

Hi Sunnies!  I was so enamored of SIG/GHS MV that I find myself stalking all the promotions SIG has been doing   :P Sorry, I'm so incompetent, but he did a radio appearance dated 130415 called simsimtapa radio, which is hosted by Shindong of Super Junior (who I happen to like because he's so friendly and bubbly and in spite of his size can really dance!!).  In this radio interview, which most of it I can't understand, SIG performs the song With Laughter and With Tears live and in part 5 he talks quite extensively on how the MV came about and about GHS.  He describes about how they filmed the back hug and from what I could make out is saying how pretty that scene was with GHS until he came in and he uses the term "ajusshi" - to describe himself in the scene.  Sorry, perhaps someone else can give us a more accurate account of what he's saying.  But I love how he still addresses her as GHS sunbaenim, each time he talks about her.  Of course Shindong has met her on numerous occasions - his SJ member Donghae is a close childhood friend of hers, and they met up a lot when she was with SM and probably on all of their appearances on Inkigayo and other programs back in the day. 

Sue:  I tried to take a look at the other radio interview and music program interview from the dcinside gallery that you posted earlier on page 1159 - and the link no longer works.  Is there a time limit as to how long you can view it?  Btw, I watched Reply 1997 and really enjoyed it!  It's kind of neat how they are all at a reunion in 1997 and everything flashes back to when they're younger and the reunion scenes give you hints of what hasn't happened yet.  And their Busan accents - daebak!!  The main character played by EunJi of A Pink was great.  She is actually from Busan so her character was really natural, and I loved the actors who played her parents!! - Hilarious!   From what I understand, there were different PD for this drama, so some of them are actually acting as well in the drama itself.  SIG I thought did a wonderful job, especially since he was a newcomer - his scenes made me cry on several occasions, and the relationships between the characters were very special and heartwarming. 

Saw the pictures of her volunteer work on the mural on Joondi thread.  Incredible how she still looks stunning in her white jacket and orange scarf even when she's painting and cleaning.  :)   Everyone, please have a great weekend and whatever you're doing, be happy, and stay safe!!! 

wow so many news of KHS, and thank you all of you for your wonderful job ,sharing news to us.
she's so humble and really down to earth and true to her words.
cant wait for her next directorial job for Samsung.
am a super duper avid fan of Samsung technology.

wishing our other sister here, who will be joining in HKC event a wonderful and memorable event for them.

thank you guys for your infos of KHS

amandaramalho

wrote:

»

iamaminsuner said:<br />

<br />

<br />

meow13 wrote: »<br />

@GHSforever

@S_sun

@regie22

@chyne22

@myonenonly

@iamaminsuner

and all Sunnies<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

VIP ticket is not for sale so HKC is offering us as a compliment.<br />

<br />

<br />

And for May 25, the ticket for public will be HK$50 (USD$6.5) each<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks a lot Meow:)<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Ahn...Hello...It's my first time here ^^I'm from Brazil and I suppose I am the only brazilian here....Anyway.....About sending a message for her...I would like to know If I can send a picture of my persian cat (named Joy)...since Hyesun likes animals and Joy is very cute ^^<br />

I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong...I'm new here and I just joined because I really like the actress...she is my favorite...^^<br />

Thx

;)

Guest lovegoohyesun

Hello Sunnies :)

I love his performance for GHS song wahhhhhhhhhhh I still love him :)

Absolutely loved it!!! Thanks for sharing!! I can listen to it the entire day!!

:x

Gudmorning sunnies..just want to go out of topic today..kal sowon our hyesun's little sister has a drama coming up called birth secret.koreandrama.org has even opened a page for our sowon her pics look so cute and adorable..i love this cutie..hope to see hyesun in the promotion party of the drama..since i m not so gud with twitter i have left a message for her in koreandrama.org.it wud be nice to support our little sister by leaving some messages for her.. :-)

@kgrl43 i too loved reply 1997 it was awesome drama with great acting from seo in guk and eunji.i liked inguk's brother too :-D

Sunnies, this is your chance to get a copy of SIG's New Album that includes Goo Hye Sun composition.... :x   :x   :x

class="content-title" [soompi Shop] Autographed Seo In Guk “With Laughter Or With Tears” Special Package! [soompi Shop] Autographed Seo In Guk “With Laughter Or With Tears” Special Package!

Hi Soompiers!

Soompi Shop is back with a new special! Solo artist Seo In Guk, the renowned winner of audition show “Superstar K,” will sign copies of  his latest single album “With Laughter Or With Tears.” Three high-quality pictures will also be included in the package! Only 200 copies are available for this exclusive deal, so hurry up and get yours now! Packages will be shipped from Seoul promptly upon reception from the agency, likely within two weeks after the end of the sales period.

Package Items:
  • Autographed Seo In Guk’s “With Laughter Or With Tears” single album
  • Three HQ photographs

Order Details:

• Sales Period: Until 200 sets are sold
  • Price: $14.99 USD, excluding shipping and handling
  • Shipping: Packages will be shipped from Seoul promptly upon reception from the agency, likely within two weeks after the end of the sales period

That’s all for now! Go to Soompi Shop and reserve your copy now!

credit @ soompi news

jazz_10 said: Sunnies, this is your chance to get a copy of SIG's New Album that includes Goo Hye Sun composition.... :x   :x   :x

class="content-title" [soompi Shop] Autographed Seo In Guk “With Laughter Or With Tears” Special Package! [soompi Shop] Autographed Seo In Guk “With Laughter Or With Tears” Special Package!

Hi Soompiers!

Soompi Shop is back with a new special! Solo artist Seo In Guk, the renowned winner of audition show “Superstar K,” will sign copies of  his latest single album “With Laughter Or With Tears.” Three high-quality pictures will also be included in the package! Only 200 copies are available for this exclusive deal, so hurry up and get yours now! Packages will be shipped from Seoul promptly upon reception from the agency, likely within two weeks after the end of the sales period.

credit @ soompi news