[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahrim

@wongene

thanks! I just did the regular email auditions. I'm not doing global cause the closest one is in l.a. but I live in San francisco

Guest UNICORNx_x

smtown4eva said: Oh yeah on the sm audition facebook page they said thank you for being a part of the sm youth star audition and that the globals are starting soon which been they finished deciding on everything

Guest smtown4eva

smtown4eva said:

Oh yeah on the sm audition facebook page they said thank you for being a part of the sm youth star audition and that the globals are starting soon which been they finished deciding on everything

You shouldn't assume. :D

Yeah maybe :) hopefully theres still a chance

Guest exoticshawelf

UNICORNx_x said: smtown4eva said: Oh yeah on the sm audition facebook page they said thank you for being a part of the sm youth star audition and that the globals are starting soon which been they finished deciding on everything

Guest hannahrim

@unicornx_x

I understand that you still have hope an want to try, but sometimes it's better to let go. and besides you can audition for global or email. it's hard on me too. but every failure comes with a new opportunity right?

Guest UNICORNx_x

hannahrim said: @unicornx_x
I understand that you still have hope an want to try, but sometimes it's better to let go. and besides you can audition for global or email. it's hard on me too. but every failure comes with a new opportunity right?

Guest UNICORNx_x

I already realised my mistake at my auditions. My singing was great. But the feeling wasn't it in. Unlike my dancing, my singing doesn't have enough emotions and expressions. Need to work on that. 

Guest hannahrim

@Unicornx_xyeah i get what you mean! and its good that you have so much hope. i wish i did, but its kind of hard i guess. idk, i did the email audition, but i dont think accepted into the youth star audition.

Guest hannahrim

I sent my email audition 2 weeks ago and I didn't get a reply yet, so does that mean I didn't get in? and when do they contact you if they are interested

Guest exoticshawelf

hannahrim

wrote:

»

hannahrim

wrote:

»

I sent my email audition 2 weeks ago and I didn't get a reply yet, so does that mean I didn't get in? and when do they contact you if they are interested

I don't know. I sent my email audition about 2 weeks and 3 days ago. 

Guest h_hanazono

Hey guys! I haven't been on Soompi for absolutely ages but figure I'll just butt in on your conversation if you don't mind m(_._)m
I'm in Japan on exchange at the moment so I'm thinking of going to the monthly audition here, and once I go back to New Zealand I'll hopefully get to audition for Youth Star. The Japanese info says 応募した日付から1週間以内に合格者に限ってメールで通報いたします(only those who qualify will be contacted via email within one week of application), but judging from what I've read in this thread they take a bit longer? Or should I just give up once the week is up?

Guest hannahrim

they just announced the 2013 global auditions through YouTube. so youth auditions are completely over. and I got rejected :(

and I can't even go to the globals. I did the email audition but I don't get a reply and I did it like 2 weeks ago. any advice?

Archived