[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

Guest exoticshawelf

...Has anyone here tried auditioning for SM online before? I'm gonna try it...
Can any of you guys give me advice?

And don't give up guise ^^

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahrim

@exoticshawelf i have multiple times actually. and i have gotten nothing, until i applied for the sm youth star audition. so i recommend just going to live auditions instead. but there is no harm in trying

Guest hannahrim

ughhhh... i feel like a part of me is dying everyday i dont get an email. what is taking them so long just to send me a rejection letter?

Guest UNICORNx_x

yea. they are quite busy actually... ANYWAY! I WENT TO SMTOWN SG YTD N IT WAS AWESOME! :D I could have gotten backstage passes but my friend from Mokpo went back a few days before SMTOWN n she couldn't give it to me T__T My other friend got a backstage pass just cos he know SHINEE IN PERSON. DAMN. SO JELLY. :( ANYWAY FOR THE SUJU FANS! EUNHYUK THE JOKER WAS ATTEMPTING TO SPEAK SINGLISH AND HE SPOKE EVERY SENTENCE WITH A LAH AT THE BACK~~ Cos he thought singlish is about saying lah behind every sentence you say. OK LOL. He kept saying ' I love you LAH' and he did it again at the end of the concert LOL. For all the SM fans, A IT WAS RAINING ALOT YTD!!! The stage was wet and many of our idols slipped and fell! ;( Any also during F(X)- Electric Shock and SHINEE's Sherlock, it started to rain and yet they continued performing on the outer stage! :( I hope they don't fall sick. It kind of angers me that the fans behind me were still cheering and screaming for them even though they were getting rained on! :( I hope that the other country fans aren't like this.  ( DON'T MIND THE UNDERLINE COS MY COM JUS WENT CRAZY FOR NOT BEING TOUCHED BY ME FOR SO LONG! )

Guest UNICORNx_x

Let's all CHEER UP!! >.< AJA AJA HWAITING! :3 Don't feel to disappointed! NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS U KNW! IT MEANS U HAVENT BEEN REJECTED! :3 AND THAT MOST LIKELY THE CONSIDERING U! :D

Guest UNICORNx_x

I rather worried about Lay... He fell down really badly during History.... It kind of affect him during 'mama'.......... WHO CARES ABOUT COMEBACK! I WAN YIXING WELL!! :(

Guest hannahrim

oh no poor lay. hope he gets better <3 but i'm not sure if they are still considering us, i mean they still haven't announced the 2013 global auditions, so i guess.

theskyisfalling said: On the sm audition Facebook page it says on the post where they announced the end of the 2012 YOUTH STAR AUDITION that they hope many people show interest and participate for the 2013 Global Auditions to take place the first half of the year. I suspect winter or early spring, they seem to be on a wild hunt fo new trainee after debuting exo. No idea if they'll keep the age limit though.

Today I auditioned for SM Weekly in LA. I asked the judge about responses to auditions (in general, not just Weekly), and she told me that if they haven't contacted you within a month, you should take it as a rejection.

Just saying.

Archived