Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

Done watching the raw video of episode 16 but i still can't sleep with this bomb that Ji Hyun Woo drop all of us shippers of him and Yoo In Na... i wonder what is going to happen tomorrow? Reading all the post online, seems like Yoo In Na was really shock with his confession and i strongly believe that Ji Hyun Woo meant what he said and tomorrow news better not be him saying he is too into character and his confession was cause of the character because he said he love Yoo In Na and not Choi Hee Jin! Can't wait to read all the relevant news about this relationship. Hopefully they will have a happy ending like the show and another wonderful couple like Eugene and Ki Taeyoung.

JHW..... I salute you! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!! You''re the coolest guy on earth for me!

I wonder what us non-Korean fans can do to show our support. I want their agencies and them to know I think it's a great idea they are dating!

ahhhhhhhhhh I didn't realise there was a thread on Soompi.
TOTALLY SQUEALING from the confession!! 
Hoping for a clear version of the video....
( >  <" )
What a pleasant gift from JHW before us fans can get a watch of ep 16.

Yes, YIN stomped her feet, laughed and then turned in her chair so she's facing his direction, right after he said "I love Yoo In Na"  *hee* :x 

looking at the kisses differently now....ep 16 ending kiss, they're definitely making out. lol! 

Off to watch ep 16 now with JHW's love confession ringing in my head. *spazz*

WHY dont i want to hear YIN's answer?? I cant bear rejection!! Ok guys take pity on me and help answer if you have been brave enough to watch her answer:
1. How did the others react to his confession?2. How did the others react to HER answer?3. Why did the cake thingy got cancelled? Why cant they laugh it off and say its all part of the thrill?? They made it sound as if something HORRENDOOUSLY MAJOR has happened- is it a crime for JHW to do that ?? Why did he go straight home?? Is this a serious offence??? He just said he liked her thats all..! (and  instantly turrned us into goo) 
4. In Na- this guy sings well, he's gorgeous. Have you seen his jawline? Legs? shoulders? Lips? Eyes? Hands? Arms? (ok ok yeah ill stop heheh)  You had a good feel of his arms etc etc when you were filming...you had a nice long kiss--- now you say you thought there was nothing going on? Dont do that!! Did you lead my er our Ji Hyun Woo on?? Are you the player here?? arghhh!! 
However good In na is, I dont think she is THAT good to fake her emotions ..and no, I dont think its a case of Ji Hyun woo not being able to get out of his character..I think its more that he assessed her, he really liked her for her. After all, he has had a chance to get to know her since the first radio show and you saw the picture whne they posed at the first radio show by the wall and he was glancing at her from the corner of his eyes..this boy is hooked!
Now there is going to be an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT? what the hey?? Is this YIN's Man drama now?? This is what I want to read:
Yoo In Na admits her feelings of love for Ji Hyun Woo 
THats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na! :) 

WHY dont i want to hear YIN's answer?? I cant bear rejection!! Ok guys take pity on me and help answer if you have been brave enough to watch her answer:

1. How did the others react to his confession?2. How did the others react to HER answer?3. Why did the cake thingy got cancelled? Why cant they laugh it off and say its all part of the thrill?? They made it sound as if something HORRENDOOUSLY MAJOR has happened- is it a crime for JHW to do that ?? Why did he go straight home?? Is this a serious offence??? He just said he liked her thats all..! (and  instantly turrned us into goo) 

4. In Na- this guy sings well, he's gorgeous. Have you seen his jawline? Legs? shoulders? Lips? Eyes? Hands? Arms? (ok ok yeah ill stop heheh)  You had a good feel of his arms etc etc when you were filming...you had a nice long kiss--- now you say you thought there was nothing going on? Dont do that!! Did you lead

my

er our Ji Hyun Woo on?? Are you the player here?? arghhh!! 

However good In na is, I dont think she is THAT good to fake her emotions ..and no, I dont think its a case of Ji Hyun woo not being able to get out of his character..I think its more that he assessed her, he really liked her for her. After all, he has had a chance to get to know her since the first radio show and you saw the picture whne they posed at the first radio show by the wall and he was glancing at her from the corner of his eyes..this boy is hooked!

Now there is going to be an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT? what the hey?? Is this YIN's Man drama now?? This is what I want to read:

THats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na!

:)

Thats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na!

:)

OMG!! i was sneaking a peak at the forums before heading to work and i see the headlines
"Ji Hyun Woo confesses his love to Yoo Inna!!"

OMG!!! and i havent watched the finale yet but this!!! THIS!!
*HAAAAAAAA LLEL LUJAH!!*
YESS!! SIIINNNG thy choirs of angels!!
gawd i hope he really meant it and that he's not just pulling our legs!
Say YES, Inna!! You ABSOLUTELY MUST say YES!!!!
You have my utmost blessings!
Go!! go forth and multiply!!
Oh gawd! I will pray that she feels the same way about him and accepts his feelings!
I want them to have a long LLOOONNNG relationship that ends in marriage!!

I will never look at the tip toe kiss the same way again.
Why did JHW went straight home? Maybe to avoid the reporters? No one was expecting that he would do that. It's not a major offence nor a sin to declare that someone likes someone but they're celebrities. Maybe he was advised to go home first and not make the whole thing big. And when there're celebrities and confessions and news there's the media. Why didn't they just laughed it off and say that it's part of the thrill? I don't know, maybe because of JHW's statement. He said that he's confident about it. And that means he's serious about it.
hmmm :/

Omo these two are gonna be the death of me. I thought for sure after EP 16 that I would be going back to my real life and not spend all my free time on soompi. Between JHW's enlistment news and this confession I am not sure my heart can take any more excitement today.

Ugh... they just need to get married and reproduce already. This is making me into a crazy person.

Just finished watching the raw of EP 16 and yea, I'd say they're totally making out.  :)) YIN is most definitely kissing back (she's almost jumping on him)  O:-) 
Did anyone see the blinking eye signal they gave each other at 51:22? What the...BD did that at the red carpet when he saw HJ right? 

Usually, kisses are stiff. Like the people they don't even move! But honestly, every time these two kiss it seemed like they are sucking each others' lips off. IT was a make out session!

I will never look at the tip toe kiss the same way again.

Why did JHW went straight home? Maybe to avoid the reporters? No one was expecting that he would do that. It's not a major offence nor a sin to declare that someone likes someone but they're celebrities. Maybe he was advised to go home first and not make the whole thing big. And when there're celebrities and confessions and news there's the media. Why didn't they just laughed it off and say that it's part of the thrill? I don't know, maybe because of JHW's statement. He said that he's confident about it. And that means he's serious about it.

hmmm :/

P.S. MAJOR MAJOR props to JHW for making a PUBLIC confession. It always kind of bothered me how strict the Korean entertainment industry is with their stars, and it was a huge gamble for him to say those things in front of his family and fans. Come on In Na! Hee Min kissed BD when she thought she wasn't gonna see him again (like in action films LOL)... stake your claim on this beautiful brave man before he goes off to the military. JHW seems like an amazing guy, And there are lots of women that will exchange places with you in a heartbeat. I would include myself in that long line except for the fact I am already happily married. LOL.

Seriously though, JHW why so cool?