Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aisling

❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

AHH i just need to post again! After watching the video, all I can say is Ji Hyun Woo, props to you!! I'll  pray for you that YIN will accept your confession! Anyway sidetrack abit, he's like KBD, so calm expressing his thoughts. XD omo I can't sleep at all!!

oh shippers, our hearts!!!

from redpinkboxes regarding the tip toe kiss:

Ji Hyun Woo: That was my idea. The script said. The script stated that the first kiss will be a light and sweet one.. The second one will be a passionate one.. I always wished that when i have a girlfriend, i can kiss my girlfriend like that. And Yoo Inna agreed to my suggestion as well. My foot and Yoo Inna’s foot matched really well.

Yoo inna kept laughing as he said it..

He continued: That scene was filmed as a panning shot, so i could do it the way i wanted it..

@ssk1 hahahaha... the tip toe kiss i think sealed the deal :D

Aster this shocking piece of development, I don't give a crab about the show anymore. My gut feel is that they are already together juz that Hyun Woo let the cat out of the bag without informing her first. So due to the shock, they are not prepared for the barrage of questions and how to handle fans, their,management companies, they careers, etc

Kyaaaaaaa!!!

Honestly, when i first found out that he confessed in public, i was like, "whyyyyy? U should confess in private!!"

But it was only after coming here and reading your post that it occurs to me why he did what he did. I admit that i don't know him very well yet so to know what his long-time fans think of his sudden confession, i am of course applauding his gestures. I hope it works well for both of them :)

seriously he goes to army this year??? my god what a "perfect" timing. well yoo in na isn't that young anymore. I hope they got married after army. hahaha *patheticfaniknow

yin's stomping her feet after jhw's announcement? lol...... what's the term again oh-geul?

@ssk1 hahahaha... the tip toe kiss i think sealed the deal

:D

Gosh I'm fidgeting because I'm afraid JHW will get rejected. If YIN doesn't want him, I do!! LOL

Maybe it means that they're not dating... YET. Or they're going to talk about it first. But oh man *still spazzing* And I forgot that I said I'll just lurk around here and read the posts... I forgot.
I was laughing when he said that and laughed even more with your post @SKK1. He's so cute being so giddy and saying that his feet matches her feet. :))

And I think she likes him too...although she is more reserved =she is more giggly but maybe hurt in the past?? she is more wary than him..he however, despite his hot image..is such BLUBBER when it comes to love..he is SOO GIDDY in this post- my feet match your feet?? What are you Ji Hyun Woo- 16???? I m happy for you though..hehehe

Some pics from the fan event:
fanmeet.png
fanmeet2.png
fanmeet3.png

They are so cute. LOOK at the huge grin on his face! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh! :x
@SKK1 - you were right - that kiss was a panned-out shot and they didn't have to continue kissing at all. (I remember you mentioned this in your PM) Ahahahaha! He's so beyond adorable in love! I'll bet YIN is giddy like a crazy woman right now. :))

why are some people compairing them to lee min ho and park min young...... Love is a gamble... a risk you dont know if you will win or not but the feeling that it will give worth all the bets that you placed... so they have to play smart to win lol

I can't sleep now. So happy. All the times when we ship other OTP, we want this to happen but never did. It's so romantic cos he has to face everything and everyone, yet he is willing to do so in public. I love them :x =D> I hope they get together.

*spazz* 1st time I ship drama couple to become real lover and I get what I want, I'm so happy. You rock, JHW! Take her, you have all of us here to support you  :)) :D >:D<