❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harushima

Maybe it means that they're not dating... YET. Or they're going to talk about it first. But oh man *still spazzing* And I forgot that I said I'll just lurk around here and read the posts... I forgot.
I was laughing when he said that and laughed even more with your post @SKK1. He's so cute being so giddy and saying that his feet matches her feet. :))

And I think she likes him too...although she is more reserved =she is more giggly but maybe hurt in the past?? she is more wary than him..he however, despite his hot image..is such BLUBBER when it comes to love..he is SOO GIDDY in this post- my feet match your feet?? What are you Ji Hyun Woo- 16???? I m happy for you though..hehehe

Some pics from the fan event:
fanmeet.png
fanmeet2.png
fanmeet3.png

They are so cute. LOOK at the huge grin on his face! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh! :x
@SKK1 - you were right - that kiss was a panned-out shot and they didn't have to continue kissing at all. (I remember you mentioned this in your PM) Ahahahaha! He's so beyond adorable in love! I'll bet YIN is giddy like a crazy woman right now. :))

Guest p7879

why are some people compairing them to lee min ho and park min young...... Love is a gamble... a risk you dont know if you will win or not but the feeling that it will give worth all the bets that you placed... so they have to play smart to win lol

I can't sleep now. So happy. All the times when we ship other OTP, we want this to happen but never did. It's so romantic cos he has to face everything and everyone, yet he is willing to do so in public. I love them :x =D> I hope they get together.

Done watching the raw video of episode 16 but i still can't sleep with this bomb that Ji Hyun Woo drop all of us shippers of him and Yoo In Na... i wonder what is going to happen tomorrow? Reading all the post online, seems like Yoo In Na was really shock with his confession and i strongly believe that Ji Hyun Woo meant what he said and tomorrow news better not be him saying he is too into character and his confession was cause of the character because he said he love Yoo In Na and not Choi Hee Jin! Can't wait to read all the relevant news about this relationship. Hopefully they will have a happy ending like the show and another wonderful couple like Eugene and Ki Taeyoung.

Guest thn22

I wonder what us non-Korean fans can do to show our support. I want their agencies and them to know I think it's a great idea they are dating!

ahhhhhhhhhh I didn't realise there was a thread on Soompi.
TOTALLY SQUEALING from the confession!! 
Hoping for a clear version of the video....
( >  <" )
What a pleasant gift from JHW before us fans can get a watch of ep 16.

WHY dont i want to hear YIN's answer?? I cant bear rejection!! Ok guys take pity on me and help answer if you have been brave enough to watch her answer:
1. How did the others react to his confession?2. How did the others react to HER answer?3. Why did the cake thingy got cancelled? Why cant they laugh it off and say its all part of the thrill?? They made it sound as if something HORRENDOOUSLY MAJOR has happened- is it a crime for JHW to do that ?? Why did he go straight home?? Is this a serious offence??? He just said he liked her thats all..! (and  instantly turrned us into goo) 
4. In Na- this guy sings well, he's gorgeous. Have you seen his jawline? Legs? shoulders? Lips? Eyes? Hands? Arms? (ok ok yeah ill stop heheh)  You had a good feel of his arms etc etc when you were filming...you had a nice long kiss--- now you say you thought there was nothing going on? Dont do that!! Did you lead my er our Ji Hyun Woo on?? Are you the player here?? arghhh!! 
However good In na is, I dont think she is THAT good to fake her emotions ..and no, I dont think its a case of Ji Hyun woo not being able to get out of his character..I think its more that he assessed her, he really liked her for her. After all, he has had a chance to get to know her since the first radio show and you saw the picture whne they posed at the first radio show by the wall and he was glancing at her from the corner of his eyes..this boy is hooked!
Now there is going to be an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT? what the hey?? Is this YIN's Man drama now?? This is what I want to read:
Yoo In Na admits her feelings of love for Ji Hyun Woo 
THats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na! :) 

WHY dont i want to hear YIN's answer?? I cant bear rejection!! Ok guys take pity on me and help answer if you have been brave enough to watch her answer:

1. How did the others react to his confession?2. How did the others react to HER answer?3. Why did the cake thingy got cancelled? Why cant they laugh it off and say its all part of the thrill?? They made it sound as if something HORRENDOOUSLY MAJOR has happened- is it a crime for JHW to do that ?? Why did he go straight home?? Is this a serious offence??? He just said he liked her thats all..! (and  instantly turrned us into goo) 

4. In Na- this guy sings well, he's gorgeous. Have you seen his jawline? Legs? shoulders? Lips? Eyes? Hands? Arms? (ok ok yeah ill stop heheh)  You had a good feel of his arms etc etc when you were filming...you had a nice long kiss--- now you say you thought there was nothing going on? Dont do that!! Did you lead

my

er our Ji Hyun Woo on?? Are you the player here?? arghhh!! 

However good In na is, I dont think she is THAT good to fake her emotions ..and no, I dont think its a case of Ji Hyun woo not being able to get out of his character..I think its more that he assessed her, he really liked her for her. After all, he has had a chance to get to know her since the first radio show and you saw the picture whne they posed at the first radio show by the wall and he was glancing at her from the corner of his eyes..this boy is hooked!

Now there is going to be an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT? what the hey?? Is this YIN's Man drama now?? This is what I want to read:

THats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na!

:)

Thats ALL I want to hear!! you hear me In Na!

:)

Archived