❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Hm, he wouldn't be the first one who YIN refused. I still wait to be confirmed by their agencies. I'm sure YIN will have a lot to think and talk next days. Go girl, I will support any decision.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we are not reading his confession too much... It really does say he wants to date him? Not just like I really love working with her or something? I'm paranoid. Hope In Na would not be mad with his sudden confession.

JulieSean
I think YG will be okay with it... She is 30 years old and not an idol.. or perhaps that is the reason why he publicly confess to her? So, that YG won't say anything or something.. I still don't know how I feel about this. I'm scared.. if they go into a relationship RIGHT NOW, it won't work cause the feeling that they got perhaps not that strong as when they are together. I mean they will not be together all the time now that the film ends. Plus, Hyun Woo will go to the Army and that will also be hard. Then, what if In Na rejects him? It is a sudden confession or perhaps they two are actually secretly dating and Hyun Woo just suddenly confess without telling In Na.. Then... what will happen?

This is bad... QIHM is finish and now we have another drama (InHyun's real life drama) to predict... LoL

HAHAHAHA it seems we have searching and waiting for
@aisling

@wap72 - I just read your post on the QIHM thread.  O:-)
Yea, I got sucked into a time warp and forgot where I was. :-\"  I could picture everyone throwing rocks at me. :))  It seems there are a lot of people NOT happy about this news? (or is that just me over-thinking it?) 

http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/

It is true guys.

Actor Ji Hyun Woo suddenly confessed to Yoo In Na, shocking the fans.

On the tvN Wednesday and Thursday drama “Queen In-Hyun’s Man”

grand finale commemorative fans meet held on the night of June 7th,

2012, Ji Hyun Woo said, “I want to confess sincerely in front of the

fans who love our drama. I really like Yoo In Na. Hope to get your

blessing.” His confession surprised the fans.

Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na are playing lover couple in “Queen

In-Hyun’s Man”. They display extraordinary tacit cooperation from the

beginning, triggering the rumor that they’re in love.

Ji Hyun Woo also carefully said, “I feel that I have to be honest.

When the drama began, the director promised to help me find the

cheerful, I really become cheerful during the filming of the drama.” He

continued, “In episode 14 of the drama, there is a scene for confessing

to Yoo In Na. During the break during the shooting due to feelings not

in place, Yoo In Na came to me, and put the headphone on me. At that

time, I all of a sudden wept,” revealing the moment when the seed of the

love sown.

Yoo In Na showed a stately appearance, and said, “After the end, has a feel of earthquake.”

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/#ixzz1x7dexhq5

OMG! This is epic!! If anyone comes across the video of his confession, please notfiy me! I'm willing to translate it! :D

Guest harushima

I'll just read your conversation about the bomb Ji Hyun Woo had just dropped. I exploded with the bomb and... *mind n-na-not s-s-sto-stopped fa-function-ing* On a side note, I'm happy for them. If they really end up together, I'm super happy for them. I hope YIN's agency approves.

Guest p7879

their actions speak volumes.... anyone who experienced LOVE can figure it out lol..... at the middle of the series i said if these two are not dating in real life then they deserve an OSCAR lol

Guest wap72

will rewatch all the kissing scenes now, esp the last one. lol! 
@tessieroo, maybe other's are thinking that it's just a publicity stunt. but for me, where else can you ask permission that most people would probably say yes? hahahha... my take is they are "unofficially" dating and they would want to date publicly now esp since the shooting is over and jhw just grabbed the opportunity to "announce". and some of his family members were there too. attaboy!!!

Guest wap72

to all those looking for @aisling, maybe she collapsed with happiness when she heard the news. lol! 

Guest tikamicizia

seriously he goes to army this year??? my god what a "perfect" timing. well yoo in na isn't that young anymore. I hope they got married after army. hahaha *patheticfaniknow

@lyra_brilliantez - I agree, knowing JHW is not the type of person to do something like this makes me believe in his sincerity all the more.  Like I said, if he wanted a fling - he'd keep his mouth shut and date her privately. (like the girlfriends he's done that with in the past) 
This guy must have marriage in mind for him to make it this public and in front of the fans and his family. :D

Guest fantasticbaby12

My opinion.
I think that their feeling is mutual. I  have seen 54 k-dramas and a few Taiwanese dramas. I can really read people body language and gestures. I was watching the drama and the way Yoo In Na behaves around JHW I said wow this girl likes him. But, I found out that JW also likes her in the BTS pictures

Guest harushima

to all those looking for @aisling, maybe she collapsed with happiness when she heard the news. lol! 

Guest wap72

@lyra_brillantez
i'm over the moon with the news.... lol!
@tessieroo
marriage? marriage? like eugene and ki tae yong? from reel to real???? 

@wap72 - that's the type of man JHW is (which is why I'm such a huge fan) He's a fairly normal person, not fake at all. He's had girlfriends, he admitted it. But this is HUGE for him to do this. 
I wonder what YIN means by "they need to talk after this is all over" :-? I wish I knew more about her, I don't know her well enough to be able to read what she means or how she means it. 
I'm so happy for JHW! \:D/ 
GROUP HUG! 

Archived