❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest fantasticbaby12

http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/

It is true guys.

Actor Ji Hyun Woo suddenly confessed to Yoo In Na, shocking the fans.

On the tvN Wednesday and Thursday drama “Queen In-Hyun’s Man” grand finale commemorative fans meet held on the night of June 7th, 2012, Ji Hyun Woo said, “I want to confess sincerely in front of the fans who love our drama. I really like Yoo In Na. Hope to get your blessing.” His confession surprised the fans.

Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na are playing lover couple in “Queen In-Hyun’s Man”. They display extraordinary tacit cooperation from the beginning, triggering the rumor that they’re in love.

Ji Hyun Woo also carefully said, “I feel that I have to be honest. When the drama began, the director promised to help me find the cheerful, I really become cheerful during the filming of the drama.” He continued, “In episode 14 of the drama, there is a scene for confessing to Yoo In Na. During the break during the shooting due to feelings not in place, Yoo In Na came to me, and put the headphone on me. At that time, I all of a sudden wept,” revealing the moment when the seed of the love sown.

Yoo In Na showed a stately appearance, and said, “After the end, has a feel of earthquake.”

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/#ixzz1x7dexhq5

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harushima

Oh I see. Ji Hyun Woo asking for permission from the fans and yeah... I can't put my thoughts into words... The after effects of QIHM.

OMG, I love JHW. He's so straight-forward and honest! (unless this is a huge publicity stunt or something but I don't think he'd do that) 
He's never been one to give a crap about the "netizens" or the media. WOOHOO! So happy! I wonder if YIN's management company is freaking out. =))
I'm praying this is true! :x

I'm here to rant about the great or not so great news. Ji Hyun Woo confessed publicly to Yoo In Na!!! I hope it's not publicity stunt too considering that it's the last episode of the show so why only confess now right? Let's hope it's a real confession and probably Yoo In Na do feel the same and ta da, they will be dating for real!! Can't wait to read all the news tomorrow about his confession. This is definitely going to be the biggest news tomorrow. Read on baidu that it was said that Ji Hyun Woo's mother and brother were at the screening and everyone were shocked because the staff revealed that the confession was not pre-planned. I'm on cloud nine now thinking that the couple which i ship is really probably going to be a true couple!! If Ji Hyun Woo really meant what he said, way to go man!! Confessing in front of so many people though it caught Yoo In Na off guard but this shows how sincere he is. Even if Yoo In Na didn't accept him yet, it's probably the start of his courtship for her. woohoo!!

Guest xtuyet

Oh my! I hope when Yoo In Na has a good talk with him...We will hear news of what transpired between them soon! 8]I mean..the news hits internet fast! 

Guest kawaiiyuki

Did Ji Hyun Woo really confess that he likes Yoo In Na? Anyone got the article or something? I would like them to be together in real life but only after like few months or something. What if what happen to the City Hunter's couple happen to them too? I want them to be together with the idea of marriage. :\">

I wonder if Kim Jin Woo admitting Yoo In Na is his idea type DID spur JHW on.  :)) How lovely that he did it in front of his family! OMG, too sweet!  :x
I'm praying there will be a video floating around eventually of it! Maybe it'll be on the "special"!!! How friggin awesome would that be. (although I doubt it) 
Oh, I KNEW it. I just knew it. I read it in his eyes and his body language around her. I love that he just came right out and said it! *squeal* My adorable JHW! 

Still can not believe! It's real right?! I got so excited reading the news. I need to see a video of that moment!

Guest kawaiiyuki

One thing is for sure we'll be getting lots of news about this tomorrow.
I love how JW was trying to get permission from his fans and how IY said they had to talk about this later. I agree they had awesome chemistry.

They totally need to do another drama together or something!

Oh, I'll bet she was perfectly aware of how he felt. She might not have expected him to blurt it out but I'll bet she suspected how he felt. I'm sure there were sparks flying all over the place during their kiss scenes. Plus his smiles and laughs whenever she was around. 
I am seriously wondering if her management company is freaking out. 
And about marriage - yea, JHW is also not the type of guy to announce something like this unless he was SERIOUS (Capital S) If he just wanted to date her or have a fling, he'd keep it quiet. 

Yes, they kissed as if they were in their own world. Their chemistry was off the charts :x I have watched kdramas for years, have not seen such chemistry. Other dramas you can tell they were juz acting, but them..... Wow, juz wow. Can't wrap my head around it.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Yea me too. Shell shocked. More than the twists and turns from the drama. Hope she says yes but will YG entertainment stop them?

Archived