❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest syapotter

This couple is trying to give hints that they actually like each other. YIN was even once quoted as saying, “There are endless possibilities. To youthful man and woman who haven’t married, everybody can become a lover.” when asked about her relationship with JHW. I know that as a girl, if I don't like a guy, I would flat out deny ever liking him. So why the fishy statement? ;)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PJupiter491I don't think you can move posts... the only option is to copy the whole post and repost it again in this thread. BTW have you tried using another browser besides Safari? Maybe Safari isn't compatible with Soompi, that's why you can edit your posts etc.
I need to check one thing with you - she doesn't call him dongsaeng and he doesn't call her noona, right? In all videos you've watched they always call each other Yoo In Na-shi and Ji Hyun Woo-shi respectively, right?
@SSK1Most of younger guys say "I like XY noona, she takes care of me." Like Yoochun in a recent interview."When she was Park Ha, I wanted to hug her but when she came back to herself as Ji Min nuna, she was the one who took care of me."
But in JHW's case he said "So I have a love dearly feeling of wanting to take care of her."OK, do you guys see the difference? He refuses to be her dongsaeng. I think he doesn't even call her noona. He keeps calling her "Yoo In Na-sshi" because he doesn't want to be a younger guy in her eyes. And have you noticed strangely nobody had issues of her being older than him? In every drama when a female lead is older then a male lead viewers always discuss how she looks older than him etc. And when they shift to real shipping a lot of shippers' hearts sink whenever a guy calls a girl "noona". Because by calling a girl "noona" they already set a border between them. 
That's why I think they don't have just a friendly co-stars relationship. He wants her to take him as her equal. Plus, he's a pro LOL :D He's dated mostly older women so he certainly knows how to make a move =)
So I think it's more about Yoo In Na whether feeding chocolate is her normal style or it does mean something more for her :D

This couple is trying to give hints that they actually like each other. YIN was even once quoted as saying, “There are endless possibilities. To youthful man and woman who haven’t married, everybody can become a lover.” when asked about her relationship with JHW. I know that as a girl, if I don't like a guy, I would flat out deny ever liking him. So why the fishy statement?

;)

@aisling - You could maybe add a link for the radio clips and translations? I don't know if those should go on the front page or not but I'd love it if we could keep those together. They're kinda scattered all over the place on the QIHM thread! And also the clips and translations of the press conference? 
What about adding links for all the blogs that wrote either reviews or cute articles about JHW & YIN? 

@syapotter - good question! I've never heard JHW call his co-stars "noona" EVER. He always says their full name plus "sshii". :D He is indeed a noona-playa. :))
Is it odd that I'm almost looking more forward to the specials airing after the ending? :-O I want MORE of our OTP. I'm dying to see BTS videos and pictures, that'll give me more insight into what might be going on with JHW. 

@SS1 - totally agreed with your in depth analysis of this couple. 

QIHM is the 1st tv drama that I watch JHW in it, I never complete watching his other projects. YIN , I saw her in Secreat Garden/Greastes Love. They both did not make the deepest impression in my mind (it just okay), but when watching the 1st six eps of QIYM I thought they are really good in QIHM. They look so much in love and then something inside me thinking it can't be just acting, but then I thought I just like this In-Gwa couple little too much that become delusional.

Bam, the tip toe kiss and the phone booth eps, at this point, I know I am not delusional. There so many signs and body signals, they can't be just acting. So I immediately jumped in the InHyun couple ship, and it's leading me this here with all you guys. :)

The recent BTS pictures, I'm sensing that YIN is really defensive in her boby language, the crosses arms. It makes me think she is trying to protect herself from him, maybe she's afraid of her own feeling toward JHW since he is a player. While he has been in touching mode or just trying to show his affection toward her. I am not sure but I want more lovey dovey. :x

@SS1 - totally agreed with your in depth analysis of this couple. 

QIHM is the 1st tv drama that I watch JHW in it, I never complete watching his other projects. YIN , I saw her in Secreat Garden/Greastes Love. They both did not make the deepest impression in my mind (it just okay), but when watching the 1st six eps of QIYM I thought they are really good in QIHM. They look so much in love and then something inside me thinking it can't be just acting, but then I thought I just like this In-Gwa couple little too much that become delusional.

Bam, the tip toe kiss and the phone booth eps, at this point, I know I am not delusional. There so many signs and body signals, they can't be just acting. So I immediately jumped in the InHyun couple ship, and it's leading me this here with all you guys. :)

The recent BTS pictures, I'm sensing that YIN is really defensive in her boby language, the crosses arms. It makes me think she is trying to protect herself from him, maybe she's afraid of her own feeling toward JHW since he is a player. While he has been in touching mode or just trying to show his affection toward her. I am not sure but I want more lovey dovey. :x

@PJupiter491I don't think you can move posts... the only option is to copy the whole post and repost it again in this thread. BTW have you tried using another browser besides Safari? Maybe Safari isn't compatible with Soompi, that's why you can edit your posts etc.

I need to check one thing with you - she doesn't call him dongsaeng and he doesn't call her noona, right? In all videos you've watched they always call each other Yoo In Na-shi and Ji Hyun Woo-shi respectively, right?

@Aisling- Thank you for your suggestion. I have actually tried using multiple browsers on my Mac (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and Chrome seems to work the best. However, it doesn't work as well as it should (won't let me upload/edit and correctly format long posts). I tried going to one of the libraries on my campus, which all have PCs and it worked perfectly fine, and I have edited all my previous translation posts to be more reader-friendly :D I think soompi is having compatibility issues with Mac.... I don't mind re-uploading them to this thread, but only if you guys don't think it's redundant :)

Yes, you're correct. YIN and JHW speak formally to each other (using "shi" to address each other), but that's probably because they're in public. I like to think they just address each other as "In Na yah" and "Hyun Woo yah" respectively, in private. ;)

Even though, I am sad that QIHM will end this week :(, but I can't wait for the special BTS next week. I hope in the two hours behind the scene. We can see more Interaction between them and we can watch their boby language when they are not acting and just hang out. :) :) :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Even though, I am sad that QIHM will end this week :(, but I can't wait for the special BTS next week. I hope in the two hours behind the scene. We can see more Interaction between them and we can watch their boby language when they are not acting and just hang out. :) :) :)

Guest syapotter

It's like Body Language 101 in here, it's awesome!

There was once during the press conference, YIN slipped the little bit of paper in JHW's pocket and he was like, "well, this is not like the first time she does this" and I don't know why but their body language that time just shows their closeness.  :P

When I saw that clip, she looked left and right, and decided to put in JHW pocket. I thought to myself what wrong with holding the little paper in your -hand a little until the precon end. Then I put myself in her shoe, and ask myself - Would I do that to my co-worker? or I would wait until precon end, and then throw the paper away. My answer: no - I would not do that, it's not very polite to put trash in some pocket unless I have that person permission to do it.

In this clip, YIN did not ask and very casual put in his pocket. Her action make me thinking she has reached a comfortable level, that beyond co-worker and into really really close friend level with JHW, where no words are needed. There is a very thin line between close friend and boyfriend especially two single adults, so there is another reason why I'm shipping them. :) =)

Archived