[drama 2005] Yeong Jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

Guest sylver

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaah clubbox froze on me again! before i left for work this morning i had about 40% downloaded. i'll try to upload to ysi when i get home from work.

i'm loving the progression of this series. i'm looking forward to 7 and 8! i guess we can't figure out yet whether chan ha is evil or not and it seems like joong suh is totally falling for young jae.. :rolleyes:

dun worry, as & when u're done, we'll get the ysi from u, thanks!

i luv how the story is developing btw the 2 leads.

one of my fav part is when

after the blackout, Yeong Jae races out of the office and talks to her heart to be steady and not thump too fast!

my heart was thumping along!

i'm still hungry for more.... the part where she was plastering his fingers, wat did they talk about?

i heard guy or girl shampoo but i cant make any sense out... please help!

thanks for the link dling now....

from my first quick scan, episode 7 must be the turning point and highLIGHT!

anyway, watching again 2nd time round now hoping to catch the story better using my extremely limited keyword-only korean!

aigoo i cannot wait already....can someone pl translate for me?

1. wat did joong suh say when he carried her on his shoulder away from chan ha? so heroic right! was it something about him not letting her go?

2. wat did yeong jae say when she hugged him from behind for the breakfast Joong Suh made for her? did she think joong suh was continuing his role of pretending to be her boyfriend in front of chan ha the nite before?

he so funny ight practising his lines before offering the breakfast to her! even the exact position of the bowl matters! ha ha!

maybe some more questions later...

my curiosity is killing me.....

1. wat's in joong suh's voicemail to yeong jae after seeing stuff in her mobile phone and running like mad?

2. wat did yeong jae complain to joong suh's father? is it correct to say that he knows she works for his son but she has no idea he is joong suh's dad?

3. why were the 2 guys shouting at each other towards the end of epi 7? seems like something happened to City Lights. wat did yeong jae overhear and why was she angry with joong suh?

wish somebody can translate the whole episode!

dling epi8 now....hehe...

but to think that gotta wait another week before the next episode....oh dear....how to last?

aigoo....can die....wish i understood korean.....

in episode 8 when she was clearing her stuff out of City Lights can someone please translate their dialogue there?

about 17:15. sounded like they were confronting each other.

i guess maybe she questioned him about carrying her on his shoulder proclaiming something

and he asked her why she hugged him at that breakfast. am i close?

did she tell him "she loves him, even now"? but she continued with "mani.....kundae" what was it she said after that part?

snam124 thanks for conscientiously providing the ysi links week after week, really appreciate it!

anyone knows where to watch the preview for episode 9?

Guest SweetKim

thanks for the link dling now....

from my first quick scan, episode 7 must be the turning point and highLIGHT!

anyway, watching again 2nd time round now hoping to catch the story better using my extremely limited keyword-only korean!

aigoo i cannot wait already....can someone pl translate for me?

1. wat did joong suh say when he carried her on his shoulder away from chan ha? so heroic right! was it something about him not letting her go?

2. wat did yeong jae say when she hugged him from behind for the breakfast Joong Suh made for her? did she think joong suh was continuing his role of pretending to be her boyfriend in front of chan ha the nite before?

he so funny ight practising his lines before offering the breakfast to her! even the exact position of the bowl matters! ha ha!

maybe some more questions later...

1. joonsuh said that he can't let YeongJae go to Chanhah. YeongJae is technically HIS girlfriend now, and she walked to hiim wiith her own two feet and he is not going to let Chanhah have her. also, before he carried her off, he said i love how YeongJae makes me cold coffee b/c i don't like hot stuff, how she got me subway sandwitches b/c i don't like rice for breakfast..(it is at this point where yeongJae realizes that her actions didn't go unnoticed)

2. YeongJae hugs him and says thankyou, for clearing things up. She said it was very confuzing the night before, but now it all makes sense. (basically, i think she decided not to get married to Chanhah at this point) No, she didn't think Joongsuh was continuing his role, i think she thought it was more of "friendship" that made him do that, instead of his duty. Basically, i think she's realizing that JoongSuh might have feelings for her and she might have feelings for him.btw, are you krn??

my curiosity is killing me.....

1. wat's in joong suh's voicemail to yeong jae after seeing stuff in her mobile phone and running like mad?

2. wat did yeong jae complain to joong suh's father? is it correct to say that he knows she works for his son but she has no idea he is joong suh's dad?

3. why were the 2 guys shouting at each other towards the end of epi 7? seems like something happened to City Lights. wat did yeong jae overhear and why was she angry with joong suh?

wish somebody can translate the whole episode!

dling epi8 now....hehe...

but to think that gotta wait another week before the next episode....oh dear....how to last?

1. JoongSuh basically doesn't know what to do, b/c he realized that maybe yeongjae is the SPY for Miami group. Nevertheless, he chooses to just reject the accusations and just go with her idea. So, he runs to clear his head and say, "I belive JooYeongJae. YOu are the only person i can trust, so don't decieve me okay? you CAN't decieve me..." so basically he's pouring out his heart about the fact that SHE can't be the spy. but it ended up that the REALL spy from Miami, the other girl, told YeongJae to basically try to find the plan for Miami by spying on that guy. However, the guy's information (the envolope) he left on the phone booth, was FAKE. THe other guy in City Lights told her it was fake, but JoongSuh basically said to YeongJae, "Is this real, do you think taht it's real?" and when she solemnly told him yes, he made all his plans around that information. However, the information turned out being false; therefore, they lost the next day, and JoongSuh i think then realized that it was b/c the info was fake, therefore he assumed YeongJae is the spy, and just is angry. therefore, they all leave for the airport before her.

2. YeongJae told JoongSuh's father that she knows she shhould go w/ Chanhah who actually proposed to her, but her heart keeps going to her boss. By this, Joongsuh's father gets alarmed and try to wane her off of him, saying it is only Right to go to Chanhah. Joongsuh's dad knows that she's talking about his son, but she doens't know he is HIS father. the reason why his father doesn't want them to get together is b/c he wants only the BEST of the BEST for his son. (it's sorta funny the way the father acts. b/c he's trying to take the place of both JoongSuh's mom and dad). he even goes to like the krn pshycic or whatnot to try to get rid of YeongJae from his life, and she told him to put th elil' strips of paper in JoongSuh's clothes. JoongSuh wakes up, and is annoyed about the papers, only to stick them back, by saying, "i want to get rid of her too." he's basically defeated...

3. JoongSuh knows it has been too many times where not only MIAMI, but CHANHAH himself meddled in city light's affairs. Chanhah basically says it's b/c of YeongJae, and JoongSUh basically states, "I don't care about YEONGJAE, she BOUGHT me w/ money as a date to SHOW YOU off...but i didn't know she can act that well....i didn't know she would turn and laugh and flirt w/ ne guy. (so basically he's ticked that she also moved his heart in the process) YeongJae hears all of this and says, i'm going quit the company and basically tells him to shove off. as she is walking away, she turns back and tells him,"you acted pretty well yourself." (basically she's saying you acted like you liked me too-->which he really did) she is running out, and JoongSuh grabs her arm and says what right does she have to be angry..i mean she was the spy here. and YeongJae then just says,"fine i WAS the spy, think w/e you want," and JoongSUh gets mad and says, "are you actually admitting you betrayed our company." and she says to let go adn slaps him really hard and leaves. chanhah follows her.

aigoo....can die....wish i understood korean.....

in episode 8 when she was clearing her stuff out of City Lights can someone please translate their dialogue there?

about 17:15. sounded like they were confronting each other.

i guess maybe she questioned him about carrying her on his shoulder proclaiming something

and he asked her why she hugged him at that breakfast. am i close?

did she tell him "she loves him, even now"? but she continued with "mani.....kundae" what was it she said after that part?

snam124 thanks for conscientiously providing the ysi links week after week, really appreciate it!

anyone knows where to watch the preview for episode 9?

ooo. Joongsuh is mad at how things went down and calls her to take all her stuff out of the office. she comes to the office and cleans it out, and he looks through it to make sure she didn't take ne more information. SHe gets ticked off, and Joongsuh gets angry saying why is she trying to make him feel guilty when she was the one who lied to him. He admits that what he said to chanhah before was severe, but it doesn't mean what he said wasn't true...

She is leaving only to ask him one last question, "why did you make me that breakfast?" he gets flustered and just said it was breakfast. then, she's oh that's right, i must have just misunderstood and say thanks for clearing this up. Then, he retorts back and says, "then why did you hug me and say all the things you said???" and she says, "are you stupid, are you an idiot...it's b/c i liked you. are you pretending not to know, or do you seriously not know? I..I really liked you. do you not understand me? do you want me to say it a 100 times. I really liked you... no i STILL like you....but i've decided that now, i'll just forget about you."

more spoilers is::: Chanhah finally realizes that she likes JoongSuh, that's why he yells at her from her room. He says he's angry that she could leave him and go to JoongSuh but what makes him more angry is the fact that she still is upset and sick after she left him. he loves her; therefore, wants to SEE HER HAPPY. (aww) the whole thing w/ Yeongjae's sister and Philip is b/c Philip's dad said in the previous episode that a good business man not only takes care of the girls cleanly but he should also keep them as his friend. Therefore, YeongJae's sister is getting swayed again my Philip's false motives. Also, YeongJae found out from her friend (who overheard Chanhah's company's conversation) and tells YeongJae and the other girl was the real spy. Nevertless, she goes to confront her and says she can't accept her stupid apology and punches her..lmao. (just before this had all happened JoongSUh said he gave up, and City lights have to come to a close, and he thought to himself the very person that i like isn't even inthis company anymore)JoongSuh is sick (it was cute b/c when he was sick, he was walking throughh the street and seeing all these stores w/ YeongJae's name on it.) so the other guy calls Yeongjae and forces her to visit him, JoongSuh tells her to go away. When YeongJae realizes that JoongSuh is going to close down city lights, she goes to the company and tells JoongSuh that he can't. she says, cna't you do it for me. i mean i like you soo much, whenver you call i go to you, whenever you don't call i still come. He replies w/,"how can i control your craziness, it's not my fault." and then he says he's already going to a new company (his father's) and says don't worry, he's going to pay her back everything. she says you don't have to pay me back, just give me this company then..then it ends.

AI*there is no preview yet, b/c it gave us NG's instead of the previews yet. you can go on the main website (it's listed in sylver's first post to check out previews but i'm positive it's not out yet)

MY INPUT: ahhh yeah this episode is finally picking up pace. it's def. that Joonsuh likes yeongjae, but he's too dumb to admit it, yeongjae already admittted it but she's dumb too and saying she's going to stop liking him (but i don't blame her) chanhah is now a ticking time bomb, ready to prolly do ne thing..but it'll be interesting how he handles Yeongjae as head of city lights (that is if JoongSuh gives it to her), Philip is a manipulative jerk and obviously naive YeongJae sister is falling for him hard...JoongSuh's dad offers comic relief in the entire thing, b/c he's like the most protective dad i've ever seen....good stuff can't wait till' next week. this is one of the dramas this time that i'm enjoying. i'm not feeling that much of bi' new drama (too slowish) and i'm not really like marry the millionaire.

one of MBC"s dramas is going right.hhahaha.

Guest renni72

wow, SweetKim and snam124 - both of you really worked so hard with helping us non-Koreans enjoy this drama!

I had been busy and so tired after a long day's work...but found strength to log on and downloading both episodes now.....

Thanks for everything....

Guest snam124

^ thank you so much for the detailed explanations SweetKim! I haven't seen them yet, but I am really looking forward to watching them!! =)

Does anyone know how many episodes this drama will be??

MY INPUT: ahhh yeah this episode is finally picking up pace. it's def. that Joonsuh likes yeongjae, but he's too dumb to admit it, yeongjae already admittted it but she's dumb too and saying she's going to stop liking him (but i don't blame her) chanhah is now a ticking time bomb, ready to prolly do ne thing..but it'll be interesting how he handles Yeongjae as head of city lights (that is if JoongSuh gives it to her), Philip is a manipulative jerk and obviously naive YeongJae sister is falling for him hard...JoongSuh's dad offers comic relief in the entire thing, b/c he's like the most protective dad i've ever seen....good stuff can't wait till' next week. this is one of the dramas this time that i'm enjoying. i'm not feeling that much of bi' new drama (too slowish) and i'm not really like marry the millionaire.

one of MBC"s dramas is going right.hhahaha.

hey sweetkim, u're the jam (& gem too) in this, making it so SWEET for me!

no i'm not korean hence i prolly got only half of the story.

but from your translations, i guessed most of it right!

nonethelss it's jus not the same if i dunno exactly wat they say to each other esp the crucial parts hence all my questions which u so kindly answered so well

now i can review those wonderful portions again (i like to watch these parts over & over again!)

(blackout, breakfast, yeong jae's luv declaration etc)

it's still a long, hard wait to wed/thurs, huh?

1. does Joong Suh know that his dad knows Yeong Jae?

2. u think Joong Suh still believes Yeong Jae was the spy?

the part where her name shows up everywhere to an already sickly Joong Suh was hilarious!

tho i dunno korean i recognise the characters by matching how it appears in this thread and the screen cap!

maybe i should start taking classes! are u krn?

yup at least one drama is looking up for MBC!

Guest SweetKim

hey sweetkim, u're the jam (& gem too) in this, making it so SWEET for me!

no i'm not korean hence i prolly got only half of the story.

but from your translations, i guessed most of it right!

nonethelss it's jus not the same if i dunno exactly wat they say to each other esp the crucial parts hence all my questions which u so kindly answered so well

now i can review those wonderful portions again (i like to watch these parts over & over again!)

(blackout, breakfast, yeong jae's luv declaration etc)

it's still a long, hard wait to wed/thurs, huh?

1. does Joong Suh know that his dad knows Yeong Jae?

2. u think Joong Suh still believes Yeong Jae was the spy?

the part where her name shows up everywhere to an already sickly Joong Suh was hilarious!

tho i dunno korean i recognise the characters by matching how it appears in this thread and the screen cap!

maybe i should start taking classes! are u krn?

yup at least one drama is looking up for MBC!

1. nope that's why when his dad said to get rid of YeongJae b/c he realized YeongJae liked Joongsuh, Joongsuh was just like what???

2. this question..hmm it's wierd. i think it's more like he knows all the clues are pointing to YeongJae but everything else isn't (like the planner that YeongJae left behind-->it said, yeaH i got accepted into the company, or UmTangI (joonsuh) didn't appreciate my efforts), also the fact that JoongSuh i think actually knows that she sorta really liked him prolly is throwing him off. i think he's confused, jsut like the viewers..lolz.

yep i'm korean hence the last name KIM lolz. aww yu guys aren't krn, too bad that this drama isn't more popular, then it'll prolly get subbed...does ne 1 noe the ratings for this show?? snam124 do you know??

Guest snam124

^ i don't know what the latest ratings are but last time Creidesca posted the ratings and this show wasn't doing very well :( I think it was like 7% with Golden Apple (KBS series) taking the majority of the viewers for Wed/Thurs drama. Who knows?? Maybe things have picked up since then since the series is getting MUCH more interesting and exciting!!

Guest SweetKim

yea that's what i thought^..thx for the update. this drama is underrated.lolz. i watched parts of GOLDEN apple..i did not like that one at all..only watched like the 1st to ep. tho'.

Guest renni72

Just finished episode 7....I like the song they played when Yeong Jae was overlooking the sea, reflecting on Chan Ha's proposal and Joong Suh's breakfast...anyone knows that song?

[MBC] Happy Time EP (12-11-05) Low Quality

NGs for Yeongjae's Golden Age

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Please help out my CB all you can, my inspection is coming tomorrow!

If I don't make it this month, there's always next, but let's make it easier next month by increasing my

points as much as possible, so we don't have to work extra hard in the upcoming 4 weeks.

All I need is 200 more points you guys...I know we can do it!

Guest snam124

Finally caught up with all the episodes!! Joong Suh is so clueless...even after Yeong Jae told him directly she had feelings for him and Chan Ah is turning out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is ruthless to City Lights but acts like the perfect son in-law to Yeong Jae's parents. I can care less for Eun Jae and Phillip's storyline....it's irritating that she can love a jerk like him. I hope she doesn't fall into his trap! <_<

Archived