[drama 2005] Yeong Jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

Guest sylver

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snam124

aigoo some much seems to happen in episode 4 i'm abit lost, can someone pl help me understand?

1. what did Chan Ha & Joong Suh talk about at the bar? seemed like Chan Ho initiated it?

2. what did the 2 guys say to each other at the hotel reception towards the end?

they had some conversations that seems so critical in the direction how the story gonna develop!

3. what did Young Jae say to prompt Chan Ha's action to her jus before Joong Suh saw them in the garden (after the meteor)?

also that Joo Young Joo woman is sabotaging their company City Lights right?

is she linked to Chan Ha somehow?

while Chan Ha seems so genuine in his love for Young Jae, at the same time he's like to evil in getting rid of City Lights!

our dear Young Jae is so lively right? climbing mountains, spying on sauna/spa...

did she lose her bank book too?

jus enjoying so much the visual sensation of lighting effects - never thot it can change the mood/feeling of a space so much!

hi ai* ~i think i have to rewatch this episode, i wish i can help you more with translations. i'm not exactly sure what's going on with Chan Ha and Joong Suh. From my take, there is a dispute between them on the quality of the light bulbs (maybe they're arguing over who is responsible for the fire???) i hope someone can help clarify this. but from what i understand, Joong Suh's (City Light) lights passed the test and performed better than Chan Ha's (Miami Lights)

Chan Ha tells Joong Suh he doesn't know how valuable Young Jae is and that he's underestimating her.

On the roof top, I think Chan Ha was reliving fond memories with Young Jae. I think he basically wants to start where they left off in their relationship, but Young Jae in a way rejects him by telling him she's only up there to see the falling stars.

I'm not sure what's going on with Young Joo but she seems to be a corporate spy for Chan Ha....

Sorrie- that's alll i understand so far. I hope someone can please help us

:mellow:

Guest snam124

Hi, can someone kindly post the link for episode that was aired today, 30 Nov?

If you don't mind waiting for it, I can post it for tomorrow. I won't get home until later this evening and haven't downloaded yet....

If you don't mind waiting for it, I can post it for tomorrow. I won't get home until later this evening and haven't downloaded yet....

I'm taking my time in dling the 156mb version...today is a slow dl day from CB thanks to their program upgrade sometime earlier this morning.

hi ai* ~i think i have to rewatch this episode, i wish i can help you more with translations. i'm not exactly sure what's going on with Chan Ha and Joong Suh. From my take, there is a dispute between them on the quality of the light bulbs (maybe they're arguing over who is responsible for the fire???) i hope someone can help clarify this. but from what i understand, Joong Suh's (City Light) lights passed the test and performed better than Chan Ha's (Miami Lights)

Chan Ha tells Joong Suh he doesn't know how valuable Young Jae is and that he's underestimating her.

On the roof top, I think Chan Ha was reliving fond memories with Young Jae. I think he basically wants to start where they left off in their relationship, but Young Jae in a way rejects him by telling him she's only up there to see the falling stars.

I'm not sure what's going on with Young Joo but she seems to be a corporate spy for Chan Ha....

Sorrie- that's alll i understand so far. I hope someone can please help us

:mellow:

thanks snam124 for your inputs on the story, now i know better what's going on.

i'm so glad young jae has no intention of reconciling with chan ha at this point!

and i'm waiting for the ysi link too! thanks again!

Guest SweetKim

Preview tomorrow's ep. 6

찬하가 3년동안 기다렸다며 청혼반지를 끼워주자 영재는 어찌할

바를 모른다. 찬하의 반지를 쳐다보는 영재의 마음은 묘하기만 하

다. 한편 영재가 찬하와 함께 있는 것이 기분 나빴던 중서는 찬하

와 주먹다짐을 벌인다.

영주는 영재가 시티라이트의 제안서들을 마이엠으로 유출시켰다

고 생각하게끔 영재의 핸드폰에 제안서들을 찍어 저장해논다. 무

심히 영재의 핸드폰을 보던 중서는 믿을 수 없는 사진들이 들어있

자 깜짝 놀란다.

필립의 마음을 돌리고 싶었던 순점은 필립에게 정성들여 편지를

보낸다. 하지만 필립은 순점의 편지를 놓고 윤지와 히히덕거리고,

그 모습에 은재는 필립에게 복수의 칼날을 갈기 시작한다.

중서는 정보를 자꾸 유출시키는 것 같아 한 공간에서 같이 일할

수 없다며 영재에게 회사를 그만나왔으면 좋겠다고 하고...

When ChanHah puts a engagement ring on YeongJae's finger, the one

he's been holding onto for 3 years, she doesn't know what to do. As

she looks at the ring, she only becomes more puzzled. As, JoongSuh

was getting irritated seeing ChanHah and YeongJae together, he throws

the first punch.

YeongJoo wants to make YeongJae look like the person who sold out City Lights' proposal

to Miami Group, so she takes YeongJae's cellphone and takes pictures that makes YeongJae

look guilty. As JoonSuh inadvertently looks at some pictures in

YeongJae's cellphone, he is shocked at the pictures he sees.

Wanting to break up with Philip, SoonJum takes great effort into writing him a letter.

But, Philip doesn't read SoonJum's letter, and goes to YoonJi and flirts w/ her again,

but seeing this, EunJae blows up on Philip.

JoongSuh keeps getting in akward positions and is uncomofortable in the company,

thus he tells YeongJae that she should quit if she feels the same way...

AHHHH guys, nxt week episode seems to be very good...seems like after JoonSuh sees the pictures on her cell, he gets ticked off and accuses her..but eventually in the preview for nxt week, he says i believe you..so apparently he finds out the truth??? also, ahhh he's starting to like YeongJAE. nice nice..haha, let the fights begin!!!

Guest snam124

ah~my clubbox isn't working. (sorry renni72 and ai* i don't have episode 5 for you two)

Is there anyone else that can help us out and post on YSI or MU? I don't know how long it'll take for me to fix my computer problem. thanks!! :)

Guest renni72

Hi snam124 - thanks for trying......I will wait....anyway, I am rather busy these few days so not much time to watch ..... the weekends will be better for me....

weeeeeeeeeee~~ looks like a really cute drama! i love the main lead actor!!! he's still handsome looking! [x i remember watching him in that drama called Wolf and Cotton Candy xDDD that was a good drama. [x

-S0LLY <3

Guest honhiguy

Finally watched 3 and 4. Really loving Kim Min Sun in this drama. I think they could just get rid of the Lee Yu Ri story and it would still be fine.

Young Jae was taking all of those pots and pans with her to the office cuz she took it upon herself to be the office manager kind of thing. Does all the cleaning, and preparing lunch, coffee, tea, etc.

When there was a fire at the Regency House, Young Jae thought quick and got new bulbs for the grand opening. But then, the client said that he wanted "Italy" lights and not Korean ones. Joong Suh said that the client already said that he was satisfied with the product so why is he changing his mind now? He said that he is the client and that he has the right to. So Joong Suh said that he was willing to put his Korean lights up in a test against Miami's Italy lights.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions. I'll try to help the best I can. I haven't watched 5 and 6 yet though.

Archived