[drama 2005] Yeong Jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

Guest sylver

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honhiguy

watched the first episode already and watched the 2nd one live earlier...just wondering though...

KMS is working in a store that sells lamps and stuff...is she a designer there or a salesperson?regarding her sister---KMS gave up her supposed to be wedding with CDH because i think she gave her money to her mom...now why did she do that? it seems that her sister,lee yoo-ri was in trouble or sth? did she need it for lee yoo ri's education? yoo joon sang also seems to be a designer of lamps(am i correct?)...how come he has crossed paths with KMS? are they working for the same company that is why they went to the party/gathering of designers? i think it was mean of him to leave her in the parking lot and what does lee yoo-ri do? she was on tv on the first episode...

i hope somebody can explain in some few words what is happening in the drama...it seems like a funny drama...like MNKSS...with KMS having to strive hard in life...hate her mom...always picking up on her...

My Korean is not perfect, but I think this is what is going down.

Young Jae (Kim Min Sun) and Joong Suh (Yoo Joon Sang) worked for the same lighting design company. Young Jae was demoted which is why she's selling lamps on the street and doing manual labor. Joong Suh had some disagreements with management so he left the company to start his own. I believe Young Jae does have a lighting design license, however. They showed her looking at a sheet of paper in her desk and I think it was a design license of some sort.

As far as her breaking up with Chan Ha (Jo Dong Hyuk), she wanted to get married to him but her father lost a whole bunch of money because he co-signed a loan for someone. Young Jae had about $40,000 saved up at that time for her marriage but because her father went broke and her younger sister wanted to go abroad to study, she gave up all of her money to the family and broke up with Chan Ha.

Which is why it is so puzzling that the mom totally mistreats Young Jae because it was Young Jae's money that saved the family and allowed the sister Eun Jae to become successful. I believe she's a financial analyst.

Hope this helps. I think Kim Min Sun is great and although she's kinda overacting sometimes, I still enjoy watching her.

Guest renni72

Please, can someone provide ysi or megaupload links from episode 2 onwards??? Thanks.

I enjoy Kim Min sun's performance in this drama....

hi everyone! i'm planning to follow this one cuz ep1 sure looks funny! the carpark scene was hilarious!

honhiguy, thanks for your wonderful notes cuz it helps me know wat's going on.

anyone has ep3 in ysi or mu?

KMS does look modern & stylish in her new hairstyle, doesn't she?

need help understanding some parts, anyone out there knows korean can help clarify?

1. how does her 1st luv CDH fit into her ex-company with YJS's character?

was CDH brought in to replace YSJ?

2. what were the quiz questions answered by both guys during the dinner?

thanks!

Guest renni72

My Korean is not perfect, but I think this is what is going down.

Young Jae (Kim Min Sun) and Joong Suh (Yoo Joon Sang) worked for the same lighting design company. Young Jae was demoted which is why she's selling lamps on the street and doing manual labor. Joong Suh had some disagreements with management so he left the company to start his own. I believe Young Jae does have a lighting design license, however. They showed her looking at a sheet of paper in her desk and I think it was a design license of some sort.

As far as her breaking up with Chan Ha (Jo Dong Hyuk), she wanted to get married to him but her father lost a whole bunch of money because he co-signed a loan for someone. Young Jae had about $40,000 saved up at that time for her marriage but because her father went broke and her younger sister wanted to go abroad to study, she gave up all of her money to the family and broke up with Chan Ha.

Which is why it is so puzzling that the mom totally mistreats Young Jae because it was Young Jae's money that saved the family and allowed the sister Eun Jae to become successful. I believe she's a financial analyst.

Hope this helps. I think Kim Min Sun is great and although she's kinda overacting sometimes, I still enjoy watching her.

Thanks so much for this. It really helped me in understanding the episode! I kept wondering why she broke up with Chan Ha and when she met him again, she felt so embarassed....

I think Kim Min Sun is great....esp after seeing her acting all mellow and sad in Loveholic, it' a good change to watch her all bubbly and full of spirit...yes, her new hairstyle makes her look mod and trendy...

She was so funny at the dinner function when Joong Suh answered the question correctly and won the necklace for her :)

Oh, talking about that....how come Joong Suh ended up going to the dinner with her? They accidentally met up at the park, right? Yeong Jae was waiting for someone else, right?

Guest SweetKim

is this drama good so far?

sounds good ...

no bad....pretty decent so far. really light..it's a nice break from all the melo drama coming out these days...

Guest SweetKim

ep. 4 isn't out yet???? ahhh. heres the summary..

중서는 제주의 위스키 바 런칭 프리젠테이션에 참석하기로 한다.

제주에서 만난 찬하는 중서에게 영재가 힘들지 않았으면 좋겠다

며 꼭 입찰하라고 말한다. 한편 하늘에서 유성이 떨어지자 찬하는

예전 연애 시절 때처럼 영재에게 전화를 해 알려준다. 찬하와 영재

가 행복하게 있는 것을 본 중서는 기분이 약간 이상해진다.

필립의 오피스텔로 간 은재는 윤지의 물건을 다 추려내어 싸서 가

져온다. 내심 윤지의 연락을 기다리던 은재는 서서히 비참함을 느

낀다.

Joong Suh decides to attend the presentation of Whisky in Cheju.

Joong Suh meets Chan Hah there, where Chan Hah states that he hopes that he does not give Yeong Jae a hard time. Meanwhile, when a meteor falls from the sky, Chan Hah calls Yeong Jae like he used to when they were going out, and lets her know. When Joong Suh sees Chan Hah and Yeong Jae having a good time together, he feels a little strange.

Eun Jae goes to Philip's apartmnent, and takes out all of Yoon Ji's stuff. And as Eun Jae waits for Yoon Ji's call, she slowly feels more and more miserable.

PLEASE someone upload this...episode 4...thx

Archived