[drama 2005] Yeong Jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

Guest sylver

just a note:

in case someone doesn't know, Yoon Joon Sang is the husband of Hong Eun Hee (she is now in a SBS friday-night drama - Tears of Diamond, the rich girl).

He is?!! Wow! I know she's married but I thought her husband was a non-entertainment person. Thanks for the info. :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, he is... Quite good-looking, isn't he? ;)

yup.. :)

actually i came across about him (golden age) when i'm searching for Kim Nam Jin's news at yahoo.kr.. and I found this news....

<인터뷰> '영재의 전성시대' 조동혁

200407120051109105132_1.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = '가을 소나기' 후속으로 16일부터 MBC 새 수목드라마 '영재의 전성시대'(극본 김진숙, 연출 이재갑)가 방송된다. 제목은 '영재의 전성시대'지만, 이 드라마로 전성시대를 맞을 이가 영재만은 아닐 듯하다.

신예 조동혁이 이 드라마와 함께 두 편의 영화를 선보이며 올 겨울을 뜨겁게 달굴 '핫'스타로 주목받고 있다.

조동혁은 '영재의 전성시대'에서 영재(김민선)의 옛 애인으로 등장하는 조명 디자이너 박찬하 역을 맡은 연기자. 유학에 다녀와 다시 영재를 찾으려 하면서 엄중서(유준상)와 라이벌 관계를 형성하는 인물이다.

'영재의 전성시대'에 앞서 두 편의 영화도 촬영을 마쳤다. 미국 포르노 방송국을 배경으로 한 느와르 영화 '러브하우스'와 성현아와 주연으로 호흡을 맞춘 멜로영화 '애인'이 개봉을 기다리고 있다.

두 편 모두 '영재의 전성시대'가 방송되는 시점과 맞물린 올 12월경 개봉될 것으로 보여 브라운관과 스크린에서 펼칠 조동혁의 활약이 기대를 모으고 있는 것.

그는 97년 모델로 데뷔해 활동하다가 2004년 김혜수 주연 영화 '얼굴없는 미녀'에서 조연으로 출발했다.

김성수, 김남진, 오지호 등 여러 모델 출신 스타에 이어 연기활동에 뛰어든 그는 "모델 활동을 하면서 연기자의 꿈을 키워왔는데 기회가 늦게 왔다"며 연기에 대한 열망을 숨기지 않았다.

아직 두 영화가 개봉되지 않았기 때문에 '영재의 전성시대'가 시청자와 제대로 된 첫 대면. SBS 드라마 '파란만장 미스김 10억 만들기'에 성지루의 보디가드로 등장하기는 했지만 주연 신고식은 인상 깊게 하겠다는 각오다.

영화 '애인'에서는 성현아와 파격적인 멜로 연기로도 화제를 모았던 그는 강한 첫인상과는 달리 대화가 이어질수록 밝고 유쾌한 모습이었다.

선배 연기자이자 극중 라이벌인 유준상과의 연기 대결에도 "긴장되거나 떨리지는 않는다"면서 "절대 밀리지 않는 모습 보여드리겠다"고 자신감을 나타낼 만큼 당차고 시원시원한 성격의 소유자.

"원래는 말이 없고 내성적인 성격인데 제가 조용히 있으면 '느끼하다'거나 '화났느냐'라는 말을 많이 하셔서 항상 웃고 말도 많이 해요. 하하하."

본격적인 연기활동을 시작하면서 머리 속에 떠올리는 계획도 남다르다.

"이제 연기를 본격적으로 시작해 기분이 아주 좋아요. 요즘은 가능하면 많은 작품에 출연해야겠다는 생각을 합니다. 나중에 다 갚아야하겠지만 일단은 '다작 배우'가 될 생각입니다."

남자 배우 기근 속에서 조동혁이 '다작 배우'로 시작해 '대작 배우'까지 커 나갈지 관심을 모은다.

double@yna.co.kr

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...110914125692201

not really understand what the article about... i think mostly about GOLDEN AGE and then mention that Cho Dong-hyuk is a model who made a debut in 97 with Kim nam Jin... hehehe don't know lah.. i'm using online translator...

I thought he was too cute in Miss Kim. ^_^ I'm glad that he moving on to become a main supporting role. I thought he was too yummy to be just some minor supporting actor.... ;)

I thought he was too cute in Miss Kim. ^_^ I'm glad that he moving on to become a main supporting role. I thought he was too yummy to be just some minor supporting actor.... ;)

Doesn't he looks as if he can be the faternal twin of the woman who play Sam shik's mother's secertary. He looks a little more stunning in this series.

Guest rainy75

just a note:

in case someone doesn't know, Yoon Joon Sang is the husband of Hong Eun Hee (she is now in a SBS friday-night drama - Tears of Diamond, the rich girl).

i think the last time i saw him in a drama was The Woman Who wants to marry ... starring Myung Se Bin/Lee tae Ran / Lee Hyun Woo...

Anybody know what are the ratings for the first ep.?

copying from the Golden Apple thread:

for those interested in ratings of the wed-thurs dramas from the 3 stations:

Golden Apple

Nationwide 3. 수목드라마<황금사과> KBS2 18.3

Seoul: 3. 수목드라마<황금사과> KBS2 19.1

Love Needs a Miracle

Nationwide 6. 드라마스페셜 <사랑은기적이필요해> SBS 15.0

Seoul: 5. 드라마스페셜 <사랑은기적이필요해> SBS 16.5

Yeong-jae's Golden Age

Nationwide 19. 수목미니시리즈<영재의전성시대> MBC 8.5

Seoul: 13. 수목미니시리즈 <영재의전성시대> MBC 9.7

#1 and #2 spots were held by a soccer tryout/match on KBS and the KBS daily drama

a bit of info is that the KBS daily drama (on KBS1) aired at the same timeslot as the soocer tryout/match (KBS2), yet still managed to pull in ratings as #2.

watched the first episode already and watched the 2nd one live earlier...just wondering though...

KMS is working in a store that sells lamps and stuff...is she a designer there or a salesperson?regarding her sister---KMS gave up her supposed to be wedding with CDH because i think she gave her money to her mom...now why did she do that? it seems that her sister,lee yoo-ri was in trouble or sth? did she need it for lee yoo ri's education? yoo joon sang also seems to be a designer of lamps(am i correct?)...how come he has crossed paths with KMS? are they working for the same company that is why they went to the party/gathering of designers? i think it was mean of him to leave her in the parking lot :angry: and what does lee yoo-ri do? she was on tv on the first episode...

i hope somebody can explain in some few words what is happening in the drama...it seems like a funny drama...like MNKSS...with KMS having to strive hard in life...hate her mom...always picking up on her...

Archived