[drama 2005] Yeong Jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

Guest sylver

[MBC] Kim Min-sun, Yoo Joon-sang, Lee Yoo-ri
[MBC] Yeong-jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대 Will replace Autumn Shower beginning 16th November 2005... The story is about the female lead, Yeong-jae, striving to succeed in the field of light design. (thanks Touya! ;) )

3_none_topimg_01_01.jpg3_none_topimg_01_02.jpg3_none_topimg_02_01.jpg3_none_topimg_02_02.jpg

Official site of the drama Click here for PHOTOS of the drama CAST AND CHARACTERS Kim Min-sun as Joo Yeong-jae 3_none_castim01.jpgYoo Joon-sang as Im Jung-sa 3_00_castim02.jpgCho Dong-hyuk as Park Chan-ha 3_00_castim03.jpgLee Yoo-ri as Joo Eun-jae 3_00_castim04.jpg I'm interested to watch this drama because of the two female leads... ^_^

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I dunno, Jess... To me, Super Rookie is more about a guy mistakenly gets hired by a big company. This reminds me more of Fashion 70s or All About Eve where a woman has to work hard to have a successful career in the field that she likes. :unsure:

I like Kim Min-sun too, especially after watching her in Loveholic. ^_^

Pics from their press conference...

177934.jpg

8020051109_20909928.JPG

8020051109_20911271.jpg

2005110914430983593_1.jpg

177908.jpg

177909_02.jpg

8020051109_20909922.JPG8020051109_20909931.jpg

8020051109_20909913.JPG8020051109_20909924.JPG

credits yahoo korea

WOOOO...

can't wait!

but usually MBC dramas turn out pretty bad. iono why. Kim SamSoon seemed to be the most successful MBC drama so far...

I hope this drama gets some great ratings....=)

thanks for the info!

Guest JessixFFx

Oh wow, Kim Min Sun looks quite different in here than Loveholic. She looks really good and cute in that suit. What a contrast to her forlorn Yool Joo character. I'm definitely looking forward to this. :)

Well, the main male lead was recently in a movie with Soo Ae called Wedding Campaign. Supposedly the movie was about two guys who are looking for brides from Uzbekistan... :blink:

:o wow! a new drama for KMS!!! :)

i don't like the male lead tho... :( kinda looks too old(doesn't he?) but i never know...the male leads in SL also looked too old for HJH but they were awesone as the drama goes on...also it is nice to see LYR back in dramas!!! she acted out the evil female lead in loving you really well :angry:...also love KMS's new hairstyle B)

Guest JessixFFx

Thanks sylver for the link of the preview. Min Sun looks so adorable and comical. :D The addition of Kim Jong Kook's song was a nice touch, and it fits perfectly with Young Jae's personality, well at least from what I've seen of the preview. Looking forward to November 16, and I'm hoping that it is a comedy. ^_^

Guest JessixFFx

Here's a clip from Section TV interviewing Kim Min Sun and Yoo Joon Sang. It looks like both of them are having a lot of fun, and I hope it'll carry over to the series. ^_^ BTW, Yoo Joon Sang doesn't look bad at all in the clip. I guess he's just not photogenic. Can't wait till it airs. :)

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3T45O6Z...FR1UCDV3Y1K5B7A

Archived