6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha i discover that they like to add bloody words to the title. The Swordsman was named 'Swordsman bathed in blood' and now Gangneung is named 'Bloody Gangneung'. 

So will the next movie be " The killer bathed in blood?":joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it is an old photo taken during the shooting of sidusHQ profile video.

Chey made me excited for nothing lol

1 hour ago, janghaesoo said:

I'm sorry to share that much, but I almost pe*ed my pants when I saw his post 

Haha i got a shock too, kept checking whether it is the real ajincome who posted

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

This is preview of JH's action in the movie. This youtuber also posted a review of the action in The Swordsman. Not even sure if this review is positive or not, but it seems like he's analyzing JH's fighting style in the movie- 

Found another vid he, here analysing JH's action scenes in TMWYS. Didn't know one of the guys working with JH used to work on Jackie Chan's team... cool!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is preview of JH's action in the movie. This youtuber also posted a review of the action in The Swordsman, and I noticed he's quite popular online. Not even sure if this review is positive or not, but it seems like he's analyzing JH's fighting style in the movie- 

Someone commented that he or she went to the movie preview and was worried. But after watching, he or she wasn't worried anymore, but can't reveal the details because of embargo. But felt that Jang Hyuk had a bigger impact than You Oh Sung. (One of the comments on top)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Someone commented that he or she went to the movie preview and was worried. But after watching, he or she wasn't worried anymore, but can't reveal the details because of embargo. But Jang Hyuk had a bigger impact then You Oh Sung. (One of rhe comments on top)

Oh, wow! That's good to know. It's interesting that JH's has a bigger impact considering he's the antagonist... I guess his character having a love story really helped humanize him

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, wow! That's good to know. It's interesting that JH's has a bigger impact considering he's the antagonist... I guess his character having a love story really helped humanize him

Looking at how far behind LCY is in the actor listing, i doubt the love story will be much.

• Like 1