27 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Can't open the article...

Here it is

Will Jang Hyuk's bold film "Tomb of the River" stand out, too?

241203026_2093438834165101_1217043532957

The solid filmography is dazzling.

With the movie "Tomb of the River" (Director Yoon Young-bin) set to be released on the 10th of next month, Jang Hyuk's filmography, which shows an unrivaled presence as it crosses movies, dramas, and entertainment, is drawing attention again.

Tomb of the River is a criminal action film depicting the ambitions, conspiracy, and betrayal of different organizations surrounding the construction of Gangneung's largest resort construction.

Jang Hyuk, who started his acting career in 1997 with the drama "Model," appeared in the music video of god's debut song "Dear Mother" and made his face known to the public in earnest. Since then, Jang Hyuk, who has gradually imprinted his unique colors by appearing in various works such as dramas "School," "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" and "Thank You," has established himself as a trusted actor across genres such as comedy, melodrama, and thriller.

In particular, in the drama "Chuno," which aired in 2010, Lee Dae-gil, a bounty hunter who perfectly played the runaway slave, met his life character, and won the grand prize that year. In addition, he later played various characters in works such as "Deep-rooted Tree," "Voice," and "Money Flower," giving many people a sense of emotion and fun.

Jang Hyuk's acting activities were also actively unfolded on the screen. Loved through works such as "Volcano High" , "Please Teach Me English" and "Windstruck" he constantly expanded his spectrum. Other works included "The Client" and "Flu" which drew more attention in the face of the pandemic crisis, "Ordinary People" and "The Swordsman" as Joseon's best swordsman.

On top of that, he continues to appear in entertainment shows such as "Real Men," "Urban Police," and "National Bang Bang Cook," drawing friendly charm from the public.

Jang Hyuk, who exudes his irreplaceable charm as an actor in various genres, is expected to unleash his unrivaled presence in "Tomb of the River". In 'Tomb of the River", Jang Hyuk plays Min-seok, a man who seeks to achieve everything he wants regardless of the means.

Regarding Min-seok, Jang Hyuk said, "As a villain, I have to make an axis, but on the other hand, I thought what would happen if the texture was different. 'Min-seok' commits many evil deeds, but he has no choice but to do so in order to live. I wanted to express it," he said, confirming that he drew a three-dimensional villain that was different from his previous works.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Jang Hyuk's thank you message to fans.

I am not sue why they wrote To : Jang Hyuk From : Fans on the first page though?

Hello I am Jang Hyuk
I am saying hello to fans through a video
Because of the COVID-19 situation
We cannot meet face to face
Nevertheless, whenever I film
Warm coffee with a lot of love from all of you
I received a lot of love and support
I am really thankful
I am been working hard on my acting activities
I wanted to approach you through my work
I am having a very rewarding time
Soon the movie Tomb of the River will be released
And for the past few months
I finished filming the move The Child who can die
As a dense actor, I want to come up again
Stay healthy, I hope COVID-19 gets better soon
I hope to see your faces soon
Have a great day today
Always be healthy

• Thanks 3

We were wondering what JH was doing that prevented him from going to that award ceremony? Well, ran into this discussion- these very observant guys think the man in the background, holding the phone, is JH. And I think they're right :) So- JH to appear in Running man soon?

The original pic- 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

We were wondering what JH was doing that prevented him from going to that award ceremony? Well, ran into this discussion- these very observant guys think the man in the background, holding the phone, is JH. And I think they're right :) So- JH to appear in Running man soon?

Wow! They're real Sherlock Holmes! I think it's JH too! <3

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

5 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Wow! They're real Sherlock Holmes! I think it's JH too! <3

Oh it does look like him! But he was not wearing a hat in the pic, why did the person say white hat = JH?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Was hoping he will be on RM to promote his movie!! Yeah!! Really hope it is true. We will know after watching this week's RM. Please please...be him be him be him..

• Like 3