Guest Kdrama-lover

Just finished watching "Thorn" movie ( without subtitle) one thing i can say Uri Hyukie looks charming without any trying at all wahhhhh those students can you really grabbed your hot teacher face and kissed him like that ?? Is it normal in Korea? Gosh !! Even student they can't stand in his charm!!!

@chinjaru.. By Thorn do you mean Innocent Thing? If so, I just first wished watching it with English Subtitles at YouTube.. I believe you'd appreciate it a lot if you know the whole story told..

Guest Kdrama-lover

@chinj

@Kdrama-lover yes the same movie ,Do they have with subtitle? :-O

@chinjaru‌ .. But of course my dear.. Try typing: [EngSud] Innocent Thing (2014) Ep 1 in the search portion of YouTube. It was uploaded last week by good drama.net. Sorry I don't know how to imbed the URL link even if I tried to.. ENJOY VIEWING! :\"> :P <:-P >:/ :-B O:-)

Thanks all for the suggestions :) will watch them one by one :) cant wait for next 2 episodes for this week. .But have to wait till weekends because of work :( but seeing JH in weekends make me so happy too :) i became crazy while watching FTLy and was taking screenshots of his face in various scenes at various angles..ha ha :D

Guest Kdrama-lover

gayu312 said: Thanks all for the suggestions :) will watch them one by one :) cant wait for next 2 episodes for this week. .But have to wait till weekends because of work :( but seeing JH in weekends make me so happy too :) i became crazy while watching FTLy and was taking screenshots of his face in various scenes at various angles..ha ha :D

Guest chunnogirl33

qwenli said: Didnt hyukkie did his share of bucket challenge by dunking himself with that basin of water for the shampoo ad of FTLY ep1?
:)) :))
Well, but I am not complaining if makes himself wet again. :)) :))

Guest kaonamp

If I remember correctly when he was a guest on family outing with his pal Joog Kook he said that he could stay up for days if the work needed him. And Jae Suk was making fun of him but he's a serious actor who takes his job seriously.

Guest chunnogirl33

gayu312 said: Thanks for your warm welcome :) Eagerly waiting for the next episodes. But just 4 more episodes is making me feel upset! I want to see more of his other works..Any suggestions chingus ? I want to see his dramas more than movies. I am sorry i just know the names of his works and not idea about what type of story. Please help me :)

I´m download daemang.. this will be the next series that watch.. but soon not yet... because I´m still downloading hehehehe.. ohh I want to watch it.. because I love my cutie boy.... well I need to know the end.. please he doesn´t die right? because I´m traumatized with all that deads.. in chuno, in TWDR..  noooo.. I want to him alive!!!! he lives in the end?? tell me pleaseeee I need to know the spoilerrrr telll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehe

kiefer-taiho said: I´m download daemang.. this will be the next series that watch.. but soon not yet... because I´m still downloading hehehehe.. ohh I want to watch it.. because I love my cutie boy.... well I need to know the end.. please he doesn´t die right? because I´m traumatized with all that deads.. in chuno, in TWDR..  noooo.. I want to him alive!!!! he lives in the end?? tell me pleaseeee I need to know the spoilerrrr telll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehe

Guest chunnogirl33

I´m download daemang.. this will be the next series that watch.. but soon not yet... because I´m still downloading hehehehe.. ohh I want to watch it.. because I love my cutie boy.... well I need to know the end.. please he doesn´t die right? because I´m traumatized with all that deads.. in chuno, in TWDR..  noooo.. I want to him alive!!!! he lives in the end?? tell me pleaseeee I need to know the spoilerrrr telll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehe

I will tell you in private but please don't reveal the other series endings. Not everyone loves spoilers.

@ChelseaS‌ i'm not sure this link is gonna work or not http://realman-show.blogspot.com/2014/03/eng-sub-real-man-ep-10-english-subbed.html?spref=tw Bcuz i didn't watch it yet ( planed to watch it soon) So i don't know how to put the link here on my device Try to copy the link and paste in a new window And hope it will work :)

Guest fiovial

Next week is the last week of FTLY.... :(( I'm so gonna miss Geon. No one but our Hyukie can make Geon into such an interesting and loveable character.

I'love be missing my weekly Hyuk dose. He needs to rest up of course after FTLY but greedy me want my weekly dose :)) .

Okay I'm thinking ahead of possible next drama for Hyuk. What do you think of Kill Me Heal Me? It's a drama about a man who has split personality disorder...7 personalities to be exact. It's written by the writer of The Moon Embracing The Sun and will be on MBC in 2015. It sounds very interesting and Hyuk can pull off 7 characters. Lee Geon is borderline manic depressive sometimes lol.

If not a sageuk will be awesome too. I want him as a king or a prince in a drama this time. He was way too dirty in Chuno. He was cleaner in Tree with Deep Root but I still want royalty Hyuk.