On 7/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, azureblue7 said:

And it seems that the movie information for Swordsman has been updated on the KOFIC website (KOFIC is a special corporation under the Korean Government's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. )

KOFIC's data can only be updated by the director (or the person in charge of production), so 
it is nice to know that you can know the most accurate movie progress and others here. ( Information from Zoi's blog at https://1janghyuk.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10940.html

Hopefully it means it will be released sometime this year.

You know, I always thought that those long hair pics he posted on his instagram recently are promos for Swordsman, as My Country is too far ahead to begin taking promo pics now. Hopefully I am right and we can see the movie soon.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

You know, I always thought that those long hair pics he posted on his instagram recently are promos for Swordsman, as My Country is too far ahead to begin taking promo pics now. Hopefully I am right and we can see the movie soon.

That will be soooooo great!!!:wub:

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 1:28 PM, Prettysup said:

I'm confused- what these new posts about the movie "The swordsman" mean? are they solving the problem that prevented the movie from coming out? I saw something on twitter in Japanease, and from the translation it said something about the first part of the movie being edited... does anyone know what exactly is going on?