Quantcast

Thanks for posting the interview on good parenting @azureblue7 & also the red carpet interview.

Indeed looks like he's spending quality time with his kids. Is a good papa indeed. And finally get to know what they were talking about at the red carpet when LMS smacked his arms. Lol...

I'm just wild guessing, could it be he didn't want negative comments on his IG that's why he switched it to private. Although I don't think any true fans of his would leave a bad comment but nowadays keyboard warriors can be rather scary & quick to comment about everything & anything negatively or imposing their thoughts on the actor's private life or even having a quarrel between fans. :expressionless:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, budgerie said:

they were talking about at the red carpet when LMS smacked his arms. Lol...

Yes! I have always wondered why he was smacked..hahah.

15 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I'm just wild guessing, could it be he didn't want negative comments on his IG that's why he switched it to private. Although I don't think any true fans of his would leave a bad comment but nowadays keyboard warriors can be rather scary & quick to comment about everything & anything negatively or imposing their thoughts on the actor's private life or even having a quarrel between fans. 

Well..maybe.. just hope he will post more after the drama ends.

And it seems that the movie information for Swordsman has been updated on the KOFIC website (KOFIC is a special corporation under the Korean Government's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. )

KOFIC's data can only be updated by the director (or the person in charge of production), so 
it is nice to know that you can know the most accurate movie progress and others here. ( Information from Zoi's blog at https://1janghyuk.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10940.html

Hopefully it means it will be released sometime this year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, azureblue7 said:

And it seems that the movie information for Swordsman has been updated on the KOFIC website (KOFIC is a special corporation under the Korean Government's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. )

KOFIC's data can only be updated by the director (or the person in charge of production), so 
it is nice to know that you can know the most accurate movie progress and others here. ( Information from Zoi's blog at https://1janghyuk.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10940.html

Hopefully it means it will be released sometime this year.

You know, I always thought that those long hair pics he posted on his instagram recently are promos for Swordsman, as My Country is too far ahead to begin taking promo pics now. Hopefully I am right and we can see the movie soon.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

You know, I always thought that those long hair pics he posted on his instagram recently are promos for Swordsman, as My Country is too far ahead to begin taking promo pics now. Hopefully I am right and we can see the movie soon.

That will be soooooo great!!!:wub:

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 1:28 PM, Prettysup said:

I'm confused- what these new posts about the movie "The swordsman" mean? are they solving the problem that prevented the movie from coming out? I saw something on twitter in Japanease, and from the translation it said something about the first part of the movie being edited... does anyone know what exactly is going on?

16 hours ago, Prettysup said:

@azureblue7 It is a known fact that both the male leads of 'My Country' are fans of Jang Hyuk actually haha..

An article today mentioned that Woo invited Jang Hyuk to his movie premiere tonight. Let's hope he shows up! :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

An article today mentioned that Woo invited Jang Hyuk to his movie premiere tonight. Let's hope he shows up! :)

Oh really, wow looking forward to it !!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

JH at the Movie premiere!

So handsome and manly :love:  I faint....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm drooling drooling! :blush: So handsome/gentlemanly. Side view of this hairstyle is nice. Natural curls. 

The picture that @Prettysupposted, the one with full view can see his shoes, his face looks like LBW (Empire of Lust).:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

JH at boxing gym today. Is black band on his wrist for tying his hair?

• Like 2