[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

wow u all reliving the NAME song .i like that MV alot by JDY and Tony Leung ~~!! ..

i think i even got the version by eric in my HD !! .er ..when i can find time this week will upload and some bool sae MV Too !!

^ :)

hyun, hope u got my pm...

*hugs*

really??? wow, 100 times over! hehe...

hope ur fav person gets well soon okie???

*hugs*

request: does anyone have the bool sae MVs - pretty please???

thanks so much!

and...

happy lunar new year in the year of the fire dog

arf, arf!!

For angel, virgo_star! *hug*

Sorry for late reply. Quite busy last week. :sweatingbullets:

Here's the translation for THE NAME!

I just looooooooooove this song!!!!! Such a beautiful song! :wub:

thanks for the translation !

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest virgo_star

i'm back, i'm back!!!

For angel, virgo_star! *hug*

Sorry for late reply. Quite busy last week. :sweatingbullets:

Here's the translation for THE NAME!

I just looooooooooove this song!!!!! Such a beautiful song! :wub:

Oh, check your PM, please.

:w00t: thanks so much!!

thanks so much!! :w00t:

hugs to hyunnie angel

ps: u made me a bool sae angel??? whoopieee :blush:

wow u all reliving the NAME song .i like that MV alot by JDY and Tony Leung ~~!! ..

i think i even got the version by eric in my HD !! .er ..when i can find time this week will upload and some bool sae MV Too !!

thanks for the translation !

really? gee, thanks - i'm late this time round!

i just finished the 26 CD, betweem holidays, lunar new year and cookie baking!!!

hahaha... looking fwd to ur post...

LEE EUN JOO & ERIC Bool Sae SPECIAL..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=055KRF0U

hehe.. found it in my old CD.. will upload somemore later :)

hugs... thanks so much!

:tears: i don't understand a single word they said...

i downloaded eric's version of THE NAME and listened to it for like 100 times over... he had the sexiest norae bang voice~

anyone care to upload this file for me,YSI,FilfeFront link? :)

i want it..ahh..missing Eric..

thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hlubJH

This drama is very touching and well planned. I've enjoyed this drama so much in which it portrays how life can pass one by at the blink of an eye. The words in this drama are so deeply thought and immense. Although most parts can be draggy, I hang on to it because of the saddness and pain felt throughout the drama. Watching this, finding out that the main actress had died in real life, it made me realize how beautiful she was. Maybe her life was much like the pain she expressed in this drama. I endure every painful scenes in this story and that we as viewer will appreciate and learn something from this sad story.

Guest Pegasus

Newbie here. I adore this drama too. The role of the main actor and actress really touching me. One of the drama that makes me cry. And I agree with you hlubJH, there's something to learn from the drama.

I'm currently watchin tis series on my neighbouring country's tv channel ~ I started late, juz discovered tht it was showing now & it's already ep 7.. Lee Seo Jin meeting the late Lee Eun Joo again for the 1st time after their divorce 10 yrs ago. ~~ ;) Though it's dubbed in Mandarin wif Malay subs, I'm gonna watch till the end cus i already like it.... Eric is so hot, loves him always & LSJ looks gd in the suits as compared to his longer hair in the 1st part of the series..

Guest battleuphoria

i'm new here and i watched this drama around october last year. and what can i say? actor mun jung hyuk did a great job. he proved that he's multi talented. and i feel sad about lee eun joo. she's beautiful a good actress and then... argh... don't want to think about it.

this drama is really good! i mean, the events are not just the usual events. good start too! you can see that people really change.

Guest Pegasus

I'm currently watchin tis series on my neighbouring country's tv channel ~ I started late, juz discovered tht it was showing now & it's already ep 7.. Lee Seo Jin meeting the late Lee Eun Joo again for the 1st time after their divorce 10 yrs ago. ~~ ;) Though it's dubbed in Mandarin wif Malay subs, I'm gonna watch till the end cus i already like it.... Eric is so hot, loves him always & LSJ looks gd in the suits as compared to his longer hair in the 1st part of the series..

Yup, Phoenix is much pleasure to watch in Korean. Eventhough I can't understand Korean, but I really enjoy listening to their language and hear the actor's real voice.

Guest truaznhunni

thanks sharine for the song THE NAME... i remember when bool sae aired, i downloaded eric's version of THE NAME and listened to it for like 100 times over... he had the sexiest norae bang voice~ :D

do u kno where to DL that version of eric? btw i tried dl-in from megaupload but can some1 help me, i can`t seem to get how to DL a file from there..i have flashget.. =S

Guest battleuphoria

Yup, Phoenix is much pleasure to watch in Korean. Eventhough I can't understand Korean, but I really enjoy listening to their language and hear the actor's real voice.

yep! i think one tv station here in our country plans to show firebird and therefore it will b dubbed. i never favored dubbing. i want to watch the series in original voice by the actors.

Guest rainz*gurl

looks like many are watching dis drama... me too me too... i also missed the front episodes.. onli started watching recently... i din get to watch the bear u guys were talking about... was the bear burned???? i read the backlogs but still blur... i onli catch a glimpse of one of the bears which is very huge in lee eun jun's room... ERIC was SWIMMING in today's eps... :lol: ... super hot!!!! too bad its dubbed... usually dis channel show drama in korean... but dunno y dis one is dubbed :(

Guest Pegasus

Hello again, guys!

Phoenix is a very very good story. I still don't understand why this topic is a little bit slow. :unsure: I hope that more ppl will come and join and make more posts in here. :)

Guest Lychee

Firebird !!!!!!

this was the first kdrama that i saw and i loved it !!!

i loved it so much that i recorded it

Eric is awesome, like all his outfits in it

Ahh it's tough finding a copy of tis wif real voices & subs tht I can read.. in my country, they usually only haf it it mandarin subs which I can't read heh.

Watched until ep 8 now, not reading backlogs yet cus I dun wanna spoil myself..

But juz wanna ask, Lee Eun Joo's younger sis met Eric 1st rite? How & when did they meet? And how long later b4 LEJ meets him? ~~ ;)

Read also somewhere tht Eric has a twin brother who died becus of him in this.. erm did they show it yet?

Thx ~~ pls dun mind me asking these dumb kinda questions haha, probably I can find it in pgs b4 tis? But i'm scared of reading wat's gonna come up.. wana see for myself 1st heh.

Guest lavendersky

But juz wanna ask, Lee Eun Joo's younger sis met Eric 1st rite? How & when did they meet? And how long later b4 LEJ meets him? ~~ ;)

Read also somewhere tht Eric has a twin brother who died becus of him in this.. erm did they show it yet?

actually, Ji-eun already met Jung-min for the first time when she was studying overseas (during the first or second episode). remember that time, when Ji-eun mistook Jung-min as Sae-hoon and dropped the Bool Sae postcard, that was their first encounter. :)

I believe Jung-min met Ji-eun's sister while he visited one of those clubs where the sister hanged out at. He met Ji-eun again when Ji-eun went to look for her sister asking her to go home.

Hope that answers your questions.

Archived