[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would love to have any episode guide of Bool Sae especially towards the ending coz I miss here and there . Or could someone answer these questions ?

Why did Eric turn bad in this drama ?

Why did Lee Eun Joo broke off with him , I thought eric loves her a lot ?

What happen to Eric in the end ?

Why did Eric turn bad in this drama ?

=>because his father was the one who was responsbile for the death of eun joo's father ..it was an accident but still it was planned by him years ago as he was business rival to her father ..eric know this secret by accident and he feel very upset yet he love her too much so he decided to conceal the truth from her .but when she know it and that he hide the truth from her ..eric turn quite bad because he wanted to protect his father .~ to prevent them from revealing what his father had done ~

same as above .......... because eric lied to her and that his father was responsbile for what happen to her father and hence also her life since it changes the moment her father pass away

what happen to eric ....- he went away to USA after his father pass away but he did return in the last esp and he taking things in stride trying to forget .about it but yet he still love her .~ .

Guest thunderbolt

Hi Boolsae Angels

I'm finally watching Boolsae. Three more episodes to go. Started out rooting for Eric... :o but am now firmly in LSJ's camp. :wub::wub: Pretty absorbing stuff. First time watching a psycho in K-drama. Scary! Will post more when I'm done. :P

Just started watching after got hooked on episode 6 being played on AZNtv channel. Up to episode 12...its so good. Wonder why i didn't watch it sooner.

i still haven't gotten tired of watching this :)

last night i woke up with fever and cudn't sleep so turn my astro on, and WA LA~ IT'S BUL SAE!

i still remember how nutz I went over eric because of this drama... and how angry I was when I found out that Ji EUn did love Jung Min, and how she cud just change heart just like that. :angry:

but other than that... BUL SAE pulled many many strings of my heart...

as I rewatched this, in a more sensible manner, I begin to have compassion for Se Hoon's character, but then at times he just gets me mad for treating Ji Eun so coldly in the beginning..

I know that he try to win her back hard after that, but the things he said and did to her were really mean in the beginning..

remember when miran fell off the staircase, and he blamed Ji Eun.. I felt so sad for her.. I mean! SE HOON was a jerk for leaving her when she most needed him... and now she was again standing infront of him after going through such a horrible past, and this man just blasts her whenever he gets the chance to...

he cud have been a more understanding husband to her.. but he was so proud, and he really hurt her! I'm so mad when I think about it...

:x i just feel sad watching that scene last night, after he blasted her, and she went home... while walking home, she start to imagine seeing Jung Min!!! i MEAN that means alot to me!!! that shows how hurt she was at that time, to start thinking of a new man!!! a man that would nurture her broken heart... and he did.. :( but look wat it got him instead... another broken heart... :CRY: well, he was sweet to her until he had to kidnap her??? aigoo~ i really dunno what happened to the script after that... *tries to breathe normally*

ok.. now even my post is side tracked...

i've lost what i wanted to say already ..

" I MISS LEE EUN JOO"

last night i woke up with fever and cudn't sleep so turn my astro on, and WA LA~ IT'S BUL SAE!

i still remember how nutz I went over eric because of this drama... and how angry I was when I found out that Ji EUn did love Jung Min, and how she cud just change heart just like that. :angry:

as I rewatched this, in a more sensible manner, I begin to have compassion for Se Hoon's character, but then at times he just gets me mad for treating Ji Eun so coldly in the beginning..

I know that he try to win her back hard after that, but the things he said and did to her were really mean in the beginning..

remember when miran fell off the staircase, and he blamed Ji Eun.. I felt so sad for her.. I mean! SE HOON was a jerk for leaving her when she most needed him... and now she was again standing infront of him after going through such a horrible past, and this man just blasts her whenever he gets the chance to...

he cud have been a more understanding husband to her.. but he was so proud, and he really hurt her! I'm so mad when I think about it...

:x i just feel sad watching that scene last night, after he blasted her, and she went home... while walking home, she start to imagine seeing Jung Min!!! i MEAN that means alot to me!!! that shows how hurt she was at that time, to start thinking of a new man!!! a man that would nurture her broken heart... and he did.. :( but look wat it got him instead... another broken heart... :CRY: well, he was sweet to her until he had to kidnap her??? aigoo~ i really dunno what happened to the script after that... *tries to breathe normally*

ok.. now even my post is side tracked...

i've lost what i wanted to say already ..

" I MISS LEE EUN JOO"

Actually, my sympathy lies toward Saehoon. I feel that it was Ji-Eun who pushed him away. I saw how hard he tried to make her stay with him. Remember it was Ji-eun who returned his ring to him. She told him she could not stand the hard life with him anymore. Perhaps if the parents, especially her mother, who did not interfere in their lives, their marriage would have had a chance to last and she wouldn't have lost the baby.

Actually, my sympathy lies toward Saehoon. I feel that it was Ji-Eun who pushed him away. I saw how hard he tried to make her stay with him. Remember it was Ji-eun who returned his ring to him. She told him she could not stand the hard life with him anymore. Perhaps if the parents, especially her mother, who did not interfere in their lives, their marriage would have had a chance to last and she wouldn't have lost the baby.

for me its different, i think marriage is a give-and-take situation. Se Hoon should have stayed longer to understand Ji Eun, knowing her abrasive nature from the start. and plus the time she returned the ring, she was at such an emotional state. i mean of course any woman would be mad with their husband given those circumstances. Plus, she was so emotionally hurt.. she lost a child. what I don't get is how se hoon conveniently accepts her idea of separation at such a traumatic time, and starts getting all pissy with her. yes, she was pretty much a brat when he married her... but he did fall in love with her and promised to take care of her as her husband. Yet when tragedy strikes, he just conveniently leaves her... i feel really sad for her.

also he was too prideful, that at the objection of ji eun's parents he just felt insulted and would leave her just like that. i mean, yes everyone has their own pride, but for god's sake, that woman was his wife, and she carried his child, and she lost his baby... its just not right for him to just pack up his bags and leave... *cry*

of course our sehoon regrets later when he finds out... but if i were ji eun, i'd really think it's too late to pay up for such damage. but then again, i'm not the writer.. :)

for me its different, i think marriage is a give-and-take situation. Se Hoon should have stayed longer to understand Ji Eun, knowing her abrasive nature from the start. and plus the time she returned the ring, she was at such an emotional state. i mean of course any woman would be mad with their husband given those circumstances. Plus, she was so emotionally hurt.. she lost a child. what I don't get is how se hoon conveniently accepts her idea of separation at such a traumatic time, and starts getting all pissy with her. yes, she was pretty much a brat when he married her... but he did fall in love with her and promised to take care of her as her husband. Yet when tragedy strikes, he just conveniently leaves her... i feel really sad for her.

also he was too prideful, that at the objection of ji eun's parents he just felt insulted and would leave her just like that. i mean, yes everyone has their own pride, but for god's sake, that woman was his wife, and she carried his child, and she lost his baby... its just not right for him to just pack up his bags and leave... *cry*

of course our sehoon regrets later when he finds out... but if i were ji eun, i'd really think it's too late to pay up for such damage. but then again, i'm not the writer.. :)

You're right, armanigurl, that marriage is about give and take. Yes, he was much too proud, but you gotta agree that her parents never failed to humilate him at every instance. He regretted it the moment he said that she should just go back to her parents. That was why he told Jung Min that there are 2 things that cannot be undone - one of which was 'words once uttered cannot be retracted'. I think he meant how much he regretted his words.

Guest suzziee

I miss this drama.

It was never a consistently excellent drama- thought it started to drag after episode 14 or so after SaeHoon made his fortune and JiEun started wavering between him and Jungmin.

But this drama had so many intense moments, helped along by the OST and the strong performance of the cast. Love that never really dies in you, even though you are forced to part from that love under trying circumstances, the tragedy of having a part of you and to have that love die away (JiEun's miscarriage); Being forced to grow up really quickly....

It's a beautiful tale of fate and luck, and then of course, timing.

I felt strongly for all the characters. There were times I wanted to throttle them for being indecisive and doing things that they would regret, but this drama I have a special feeling for.

That's probably due to the talented Miss Lee. And I miss her more than words can ever describe.

-suz

You're right, armanigurl, that marriage is about give and take. Yes, he was much too proud, but you gotta agree that her parents never failed to humilate him at every instance. He regretted it the moment he said that she should just go back to her parents. That was why he told Jung Min that there are 2 things that cannot be undone - one of which was 'words once uttered cannot be retracted'. I think he meant how much he regretted his words.

ok... i admit, i was emotional last nite... watching bul sae with a fever isn't a good thing...

but i still stand by that he was sort of a jerk as a husband... Love is also about longsuffering... and that includes parents humiliation...

i mean there is his wife that he shud be thinking of, not really a time to think about his pride...

instead, he look so happy go fly to US and study.. and meet new gf... *ARGH*

but yes... later on he was so remorseful... cry like a baby in the near end episodes, i also feel sad for him...

I miss this drama.

It was never a consistently excellent drama- thought it started to drag after episode 14 or so after SaeHoon made his fortune and JiEun started wavering between him and Jungmin.

But this drama had so many intense moments, helped along by the OST and the strong performance of the cast. Love that never really dies in you, even though you are forced to part from that love under trying circumstances, the tragedy of having a part of you and to have that love die away (JiEun's miscarriage); Being forced to grow up really quickly....

I felt strongly for all the characters. There were times I wanted to throttle them for being indecisive and doing things that they would regret, but this drama I have a special feeling for.

That's probably due to the talented Miss Lee. And I miss her more than words can ever describe.

-suz

very beautiful words...

reminding me of how much I loved her dearly too... watching her last night really made me emotional, so emotional that i come in to this thread complaining about se hoon ... :rolleyes:

oh ~~ monalisa...you bring back those memories of what he said ..those regretful words ..you know the theme of bool sae was about timing ..when is the right time to love ..ten years before .when they were both so young and so in love .even when se hoon see the rationale of they being impossible to be together ..he let his heart led him in his love ...so hence they suffer the consequences ..he was too proud and she never really understand how pride to him is the only poessession he had ...neither does he also see how hard it is for her to adjust to his life ...it take time yet they never let it mature and understand each other .the loss of the child was the ultimate ..knife to cut them apart .~

ya he was right ..words cannot be retracted. ...those cannot be undone sometimes u cannot even has the opporunity to make amends .yet ten years later he saw her again .~~ but he was too full of anger of what happen before ...he use bitter words to hide his own real feelings ..and jealously .......it was really cruel to see him saying such things to ji eun .at first .~~ though i know he love her too much ....~

*pat*pat*soulmate ~~ ...i know .how it hurts to see jung min get hurt ~~ alas i think he was too blind by his love to think rationally and create that lie ..and then ...later .when he love his father to much too .. .when he kidnap her..i still dont believe he really did that ~~ ..it was so heartbreaking to see ji eun turn so harsh towards him ~~ ..

but yes...when ji eun was hurt by se hoon i remember how jung min was there to comfort her .he does love her so purely ...even taking in all her past ~~ .....and ya i know sehoon was too harsh to her in the beginning .if only he had soften his tone .......he just cannot express his concern for her in a calmer way ..yet use such bitter words .he wanted to help yet he cannot forget how it was like for him and her ten years before ........... i still remember how when ji eun father pass away that phone call she make .and how se hoon slam it down ~~ ..it was so cruel but he was still hurting but if only he had listen .and be there for her ..~~ .sigh**

i think it take both ten years to really see what the others were suffering then for each other .~~ ..i still recall how it was for ji eun to realise the humuliation that se hoon took from her parents ..when she herself stand before jung min's father and she call sehoon out to say sorry to him ~~ .

oh soulmate suddenly i miss your towel story ~~ haha .

I miss this drama.

-suz

*sob*sob* just yesterday i was watching one VCD which has her MV and it reallly feeel soooo sad to remember she is gone now .~~

Hey, armanigurl, I respect your opinion, so I won't say any more. I'm glad to be able to share our thoughts on this drama. I really hope to buy/own it. It's such a classic and besides, it was LEJ's last work, so it's worth owning it. Anyone noticed how much 'Mi-ran' looks like Song Hye Kyo? I'm amazed by the resemblance.

Guest Brooklyn

Remember Bok-Ja? (not sure if i got her name right)

anybody knows what happened to her in the drama?

i might have fallen asleep in the part where it was

explained where she went, if ever it was... :P

oh and yeah...fell for eric hard in this series... ;)

so hard i wanted to re-write the script... :lol:

Remember Bok-Ja? (not sure if i got her name right)

anybody knows what happened to her in the drama?

i might have fallen asleep in the part where it was

explained where she went, if ever it was... :P

oh and yeah...fell for eric hard in this series... ;)

so hard i wanted to re-write the script... :lol:

rewrite the script? and include brooklyn in the drama? so eric ends up with her? no way!!! <_<

Guest Brooklyn

rewrite the script? and include brooklyn in the drama? so eric ends up with her? no way!!! <_<

:lol::lol:

jcs...you know me so well... ;)

i can include you too if you want. the role of "Glenn Close" is still open... :P

Archived