[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aussie

One more Bool Sae angel reporting in. Oh my goodness, there's so much to do!

Just to keep the ball rolling I'm posting Shirley's summary of Episode 26, a truly unforgettable Bool Sae moment. Lots of pics to follow later on.

esp 26 [FINALE]

miran .walk in dressed in her wedding gown .....she is set on finishing it all ..ending it once and for all ..as she put on her make up ..and look at that photo of se hoon and her ..a couple once so happy ......and on their path to a happy life .the man and a future , that she has both lost ..she looked calm ......but one can felt her saddness .......

and she said [something like ] .

.......that she never regret loving Will ..and it must be hard for him to see how she love him .as she too found herself troubled so much by her love for him .too ..

she pour the wine ..and put the poison in ......and drunk it .......

..as she laid herself on the bed ..holding the photo of her lovely memory to her ..........and she recall her dream . .........her Will ..carrying her over the door threshold .on their weddiing day .so happily ...and as he placed her gently on the bed ..he placed a kiss with passion on her lips ........it was a dream that till death she still hold on to ..........a dream she never been able to realise .....in this lifetime .and she closed her eyes forever .with that dream in mind ..

============

ji eun come rushing into the door ..witnessing the death of miran ..and she wept .and called her name ..a friend she used to have .an enemy who hate her so .and a woman who love the same man .she does ...........and now she ended it alll with her own life ..and ji eun wept ..with sorrow from her heart ..

and se hoon also arrived ..........and saw miran ......a woman who love him too much ......and who has ended her life for him .....and he walk towards her body ..laying there so silently .so lifelessly .........controling that emotion welling up within him .that pain .......and he gently held her in his arms ..and cried .......miran ah .....and his tears .and his sorrow ..for this woman who has loved him so ........and who live and who die for him ........

========

se hoon was at miran funeral ......solemn ......as he bid his last farewell ......he appeared worn out by physically and emotionally by the tragedy ......miran father appeared ...with fury at his appearance at his daughter funeral ........screaming for him to get his daughter back ..and a couple of guys have to stop the old father .......a father who do loved his daughter dearly no matter how others see her as ................

and se hoon can only stood there as he accepted the words and attack from miran father ..he has no right to retaliate no more ......it was on his guilt she died beacuse of him .........

and ji eun was also there .witnessing everything and she wept ...and cannot bear to go in .......and she just stood outside ..and as se hoon come out .....they meet each other eyes .and both ....understand .....and no words need to be spoken as no words of comfort can be said .

=

at his company meeting ......while others are discussing .......se hoon mind seem to wonder and he is deep in thoughts that he dont even concentrate ..rare for someone like him who is devoted to his work ..he is distracted by miran ......tragedy

=

he went back to the empty house ..but he can hear and see miran ......sitting on his bed asking him why is he late ..........and he has come home ..like a wife waiting for her husband return ......and now .when alive she has not manage to do .........she now haunts his thoughts and mind

and while ji eun is also disturbed and troubled ..her mind not focusing .

as se hoon sleep....he dreamt of miran ...of when she walk across that broken glasses of the fish tank..when she reavel she can walk again ...with blood on her foot and saying how he has hurt her heart ..se hoon woke from the nightmare .drained in sweat ............

ji eun .....also sleepless ......and drawn the curtain close as if she cannot bear to see the sunlight ..

===

ji eun meet with se hoon sanbae ......who asked how is she getting along and ji eun told him ..she has got a job and is starting soon .and as she hestiate .....she continue to ask how is se hoon ..........and sanbae asked what is she going to do about se hoon ..and ji eun can only respond weakly..........she has not thought about it .......

==

at miran grave .....ji eun come with yellow roses ....miran favorite flower and she said to miran ..........

these are your favourite flowers ..yellow roses ........i forget you were my friend .why did you have to go leaving only a letter ..you may not want me to hate you ..but i really do hate you miran..(she speak with tears ........it was such a sad scene ..)

and then se hoon come .............with also yellow roses. .and he saw ji eun..and asked her to wait for him ..down the hill ........

as se hoon alone spoke to miran ....

did you really loved me or you just want to possessed me ......yes my heart has changed towards you ..i am sorry miran ..miran ..what should i do now .......

he speak with such ..silenced grief ........that it just make one so ....felt......heartache .for a man who now ........seem to have lost the right to love another .since one has died for him

==========

ji eun waited for him at his car ...........and he simled ..^^ .........he asked .want to have a drink ..and ji eun ..simled and replied .......no ........and i think he was abit .disappointed ..^^ abit only ..and then she continue ..........let go eat something .........^^ ...[i think she play a small joke on se hoon ]

they were at this resturant with traditional korean food ........and with a widespread of food in front of them ..and they sat opposite each other .they seem to have so much to say ..but ...

..ji eun was saying something ....like she always wanted to eat with him like this ....and then she started placing the utensils for se hoon on his left ...as she remember he is left handed and se hoon watch her ...[lovingly ] as she perform that small gesture but meant so much to him.........an intimacy ..gesture ....and then ......she started to put that roasted fish infront of him..said it is his favourite she remember and ..se hoon .respond you are acting like my wife ......words said with such regrets .for their past that was not to be .......and ji eun looked at him and answered .......i was your wife once .......and i think both suddenly was speaking with much tears in their voice. ..and with that se hoon said .......yes you were ..

and ji eun too .with tears in her voice .wavering with that emotion .both are trying to control ....

she said she know he has alot of things to say ..and to go someplace nice later .and se hoon answered yes ..let do that ..

and they continue their .food ..both so........OMG ..controlling that emotion really to break at just one glance or sound .......and they both avoid looking at each other , afriad perhaps of what it will do to them ..and as both lowered their heads and concentrate on their food ........se hoon ........he was nearly ..fighting back his tears as he eat ...big mouthful .....afraid to look across at the woman he loved opposite him ..........and ji eun too ..as she slow down her pace ..perhaps to make this moment ..last longer so they will have ...a memory they might both have for later ...

that was such OMG ........no words ........but it just make ME WANT TO CRY ..it was tearing me apart seeing how the restraint their emotions .......

=

in the car as se hoon is driving ..he simled at ji eun beside him .and she asked him .why is he simling .....and se hoon replied he is just guessing what is she thinking ..and ji eun ...simled and replied you know what i am thinking....

and he asked her where you want to go

and ji eun said whereever he want to go ............and he .respond ....let do it ..[go to a place where he want to go ]

and then he turn on the radio .and IT WAS THEIR SONG...and i love you so . .both simled when they hear this ..

and se hoon was saying something .....ah i dont know something about love ..

and ji eun also said something like love is not an easy thing and love cannot solve anything .............and with that se hoon also respond ......that to love someone does not mean she's my destiny

al this talk about love ,..make them more aware of what is coming for them .........

and what they have come into mutual ....understanding without even words between them .........

==

as they come to the river ...........se hoon said he used to come here often when he was separated from ji eun

and ji eun said ........that sometimes lover do part .........and sehoon..: we should have met again if we really love each other ..but we did not ..and we instead tried to erase each other ..and find others to fill the void

and as ji eun heard his words ..she was saying with tears .for making such mistakes .they are being punished now and

as ji eun went deep into herself and reveal her inner thoughts ....and said it out it was with so much .heartache as one listen to a woman who wanted just simple things in life ....:

she said if she can turn back time ..she will want to just grow old with him. pull his white hair for him .......she was sobbing as she said .and heaved ...before she can continue ..........and if next life .........i should met you again .i will not let you go ..[oh she said it with so much emotion and power ..and strenght .... ] I'll follow you and tried to be honest with my feelings and be your side all the time

and se hoon heard her true confession ..........he respond in kind with his deepest yearnings .for a love that he know .....he perhaps will never be able to realise this life time with ji eun ......and he said fiercely with also so much agony and tears in his voice and eyes ..as what he tried to fight back can now no longer be controlled .he just let his tears flow ..............

let's just do it in the next life..if you abandened me I'll not let you go like before...I'll take you even if you don't want to

and they both just stood .there .........facing the river ...........each knowing that they have said farewell it seems to their love in this life time ..as there are just too many burden ......weighting .......on that love for them to be able to enjoy happiness without guilt .....of miran between them

three years later

at se hoon new company product launch [ that what i guess it is ] .he has manage to make a career on his own and he seem very pleased with his achivement ..he has earned what he has today by his own strenght ...........

and on the car ......it seem his sanbae was reporting to his wife ..^^ and se hoon appear abit envy of a married man .......ah ...........[sanbae married ji eun sister and they expecting a baby and ji eun mother is working as sales assistant]

=

ji eun ...so gorgeous in her ......white outfit ......lively and full of spirits ..her work seem to involved fashion ..as she was busy at fashion shows as organisor or coordinator perhaps .but it show ..that she has make a career for herself during these three years too

-

airport ......jung min come back .with new clean shaved look ..a man refreshed ..........he arrived in hotel .and it seem he has arranged to meet someone

=====

as se hoon was in the hotel .......he pause as he seem to have caught a glance of something familar and he saw .........the firebird ..drawing ..........exactly like the first time he saw it ...hanging there .....fiery with life and he went .in front of it .as he recall .the memories ..........of how he has explained the significance of this drawing to ji eun so many years before it just seem like yesterday

fire bird is believed to be lived in the arabia desert. ....

ji eun happend to be in the same lobby ...she stopped ...[i can hear her breath and heart stopped ^^ at least mine did ] when she saw that familar back ......of someone she know so well ..standing infront of that drawing ...and her memories saw how thirteen years before .she has went up to the same man ..and said those words of the firebird ..

she went up to him ............confidently ......and repeat those words of so long time ago..............and he turned and saw her ......and he simled that sweet simle of him ......his whole face light up .^^ .................it seem like it is not strange for them to meet like this nor they shy away ............from meeting each other

se hoon said to ji eun ...he heard about her .and about her job ..and ji eun asked ..does he still have copy of this picture ..........with him..se joon simled and replied it is still at his cheju house and ..........but it is old now

and ji eun looked at him (oh i was thinking she was looking with anticipation perhaps ...that that stupid man will ask her to go look at thaht picture ..haha maybe i was desparate at that time )

and well ..ji eun said ..yes it been along time since i last saw it ..........ah .........

se hoon said to her .......that they seem to meet again and again ..though they think they are through and

ji eun seem to ..........respond with much regrets ....that when is actually their end ..

and to that se hoon ..said .....we are never through..we met again all the time

we are never through..it just that we never started our love..whole heartly and he simled [ dimples ] at her .

..but when they are having this conversation ..it seem like they are at peace with their suitation ......................i just keep recalling how comfy they are like friends ..........

and then ji eun leave ...... ...but as he watch her go ..se hoon eyes ..were with such longing ........

============

and jung min come down ...saw her ...........and as she throw her stuff ..jung min went up to her ...........and he said something to her ..ji eun was intially surprised to see him but recovered and .........did not seem to treat him with distance .but still they only exchange few words and she left .but jung min seem contented with that meeting ...............

=

he went up to se hoon standing infront of the painting and tap his shoulders .........the two has arranged to meet .......^^ ........and over lunch .......they talked ..the two men once rivals now friends ........though....both lonely in the world .............

and jung min seem to said something about life not being perfect and se hoon respond to that was there are saying that god does not give hardship on some one who can't carry....

as he leave ..jung min asked him to visit him in new york ..they are friends now ..

---------

cheju .island .

se hoon driving in his car ...on the island ..going towards the villa

and ji eun ..was also on cheju .because of business ..........she was in a hotel .and as she look out at the sea .from the building .. recall their memories to gether ...............[ se hoon also at the villa .. at the bench .where they used to sit t ogether ..recalling their memories ]

...............and the scene went back to the momeories of him and ji eun ..........their first time to cheju together ..when ji eun make him come .....those memories. of their times on the island at that villa.. .where they cook and was like honeymooners ............and where they sit outside on the bench .looking at the sea ...and how he said he will earn alot of money in order to buy that villla

and her innner thoughts were

I was scared if you know my love towards you...last time I met you..I can love you much in this island.....can i ? can i ?

and ..................the scene went to se hoon ..sitting near the sea on the rocks ..that scene was OMG .........him in white shirt ......

and he has a box of his memories with ji eun with him .........and he took out that torn wedding photo and look lovingly at it ............and speak to it

i .. brought your picture..If life gets hard for me..I'll bring your picture here to comfort myself can I Jieun? can I ?

i was really to cry when i heard his words

and then ji eun was walking by too .........in white too ............and as they saw each other ................my heart pound for them ............as i hold my breath .

.and as they look so longing at each other ..so ............in love ..that they have again meet together as if fate has make it so ................and se hoon stood up and utter ..

ji eun ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [melting ]

and ji eun respond ..se hoon si .......[ er i think she did ]

gosh i was thinking they will run into each other arms .but no ..they stood facing the sea ...............and they talk [ this i think need proper translation .this is very rough ......maybe this is not complete ? ]

sehoon) if...what if..we met here for the fisrt time...then could we love?

jieun) what if..we meet each other here for the first time...then how long will it take us to part each other

gosh ..i was like really to have heart attack .the way they speak of such what if .and then their inner thoughts

jieun) we hide each others feelings.

sehooon) we didn't know much..we shouldn't be so complicated...like now ,we should stand by together..just like this ..

and then .............as i hold my breath ..he move his hands .towards her and hold her hands [and i was like oh my god ..they actually finally hold hands .....]

..and he turn her toward him..

lowered his lips gently and slowly towards her .and she waited .for that much anticipated kiss..[or maybe me .waited ]

and they ...................finally .............KISS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and hopely it will be happily ever after ...............

========

andiloveyouso.jpg

SHIRLEY, I'M DESPERATE. I THOUGHT I'D SAVED WINGY'S FINAL TRIBUTE. I WAS WRONG.

PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE IT, COULD YOU PLEASE POST IT.

BOOL SAE ANGELS FIGHTING! AJA!

Guest mintoro

I just finish watching this drama few days ago... and it was really a good drama...

Eric is so hot, handsome, gentleman, nice .....many more... just like his character in this drama...

Lee Eun Joo was really a very good actor... kinda miss her ... :(

I can't rmb how many times I criefor this drama... uncountable.. haha

Wow...Fire Bird is one of the best drama from MBC. LEJ is my favorite actress. I really enjoyed watching...

Shirley...I miss reading your summaries you wrote for this drama...The summaries were very special...unlike any others...May be you should save everything you write from now on...hehe...

HAHA YA ..next time i remember to keep what i write .bool sae is a special drama to me .!!

I MISS LEE EUN JOO TOO!!

=

OMG AUSSIE ..U KEEP MY SUMMAIRES !! HUG!!

remember the song!! aND I LOVE U SO

kiss_1.gif

And I love you so,

the people ask me how

How I live till now,

I tell them I don't know

I guess they understand,

how lonely life has been

But life began again,

the day you took my hand

And yes, I know how lonely life can be

The shadows follow me and the night won't set

me free

But I don't let the evening get me down

Now that you're around me

And you love me too,

your thoughts are just for me

You set my spirit free,

I'm happy that you do

The book of life is brief and

once a page is read

All but love is dead that is my belief

And yes, I know how lovely life can be

The shadows follow me and the night won't set

me free

But I don't let the evening bring me down

Now that you're around me

And I love you so,

the people ask me how

How I live till now,

I tell them I don't know

fallenleaves.gif

firewall.jpg

lyrics translated by dramaok

noon eul dduh ba ra bo ah yo geu dae..

jung mal ga shhut na yo..

dahn hahn bun bo nae joon geu dae noon bit cheun nal sarang haet na yo..

ddo da reun sarang ee wa do ee jen ship ge huh rak dui jil ahn ah

gyun dee gee heem deun gyul..

oon myung gat eun woo yun eul gi da ryul yo

ji wuh jil soo up neun ah peun gi uhk deul..

geu ri wuh ha myun suh do... mi wuh ha myun suh do.. na.. nul...

nuh moo sarang haet suht na bwah yo.. geu dae..

bo go ship eun mahn keum hoo hui dui geht jyo

gat eun oon myung chut ruhm da shi mahn nahn da myun...

cha ma bol soo up seum eh...

heem gyuh oon noon mool eul heul ri jyo..

ji wuh jil soo up neun ah peun gi uhk deul..

geu ri wuh ha myun suh do.. mi wuh ha myun suh do.. geu dael...

nahn sarang hal soo up suh na bwa yo ee jen...

geu juh ba ra bol soo bahk gen up geht jyo.

================================================

set your eyes open and look this way dear..

have you really left..

did you love me with the one and only look you sent me..

now even when a new love comes it cannot be allowed easily

that which is hard to endure..

na sal ah ga neun dong ahn da shi mahn nahn da myun

cha ma bol soo up seum eh....

heem gyuh oon noon mool eul heul ri jyo..

nahn ah jik jung mal geu dael sarang hae yo......

i'm waiting for the concidence that is like destiny

the painful memories i cannot erase..

missing you.. hating you... me.. you....

i loved you too much it seems... dear you..

i will probably regret as greatly as i have missed you

if we are to meet again under the same fate

for not being able to see...

these uncontroable tears shall flow..

the painful memories i cannot erase..

missing you.. hating you.. dear you...

perhaps you can no longer love me now..

and i will only be able to watch you

while i continue to live if we meet again

for not being able to see...

these uncontroable tears shall flow..

i still really love you.....

Guest chibikko

^that song. Oh man..i fell in love with it. And everytime I hear 'Nul Wi Sarang', i feel kinda sad since it makes me think of LEJ and all those great scenes that it played as bg music for in Bulsae

^that song. Oh man..i fell in love with it. And everytime I hear 'Nul Wi Sarang', i feel kinda sad since it makes me think of LEJ and all those great scenes that it played as bg music for in Bulsae

YES!! i always remember that song ..with this drama

lyrics translated by dramaok

Ever since that day - Namoo

uh dduht ke sal ah waht neun jee uh dduht ke nul eet juht neun ji

nee ap eh suh eet neun nae mo seum sohk eh soom uh eet jah ah

nul bo naen geu nal ee hoo roh uh dduht ke ji naet neun ji

na wah gat aht da myun ahl soo eet jat na

na gyun di gi heem deul ruht ssuh soom jo cha do shil soo up ge

ee ruhn nae hyun shil ee nuh moo shil uht ssuh

na reun sarang ee roh nuh ee ja ri reul chae uh bo ah do

ee guhn ah ni ra neun saeng gak bboom een guhl

ddo da reun sarang eul mahn na suh ee juh bo ryul ae ssuh bwa do

nal ahl jat ah nuh up shin ahn dwen da neun guhl

nuh ddoh han geu ruhn guh ni na chuh rum heem deul uht ni

nuh do geu raet da go mal hae joo ge ni

woo rin dool da nuh moo ba bo gat eun geu shi gahn sohk eh suh

ggoom sohk eh suh mahn nul chat ja he maet ji

ddo da reun sarang eul mahn na suh ee juh bo ryul ae ssuh bwa do

nal ahl jat ah nuh up shin ahn dwen da neun guhl

uh dduht ke sahl ah waht neun jee ul ma na sarang haet neun ji

ji chuh suh duh ee sang heul ril noon mool do nam ah eet jil ahn ah

geut up neun ggoom guh ra go geu ruhk ke meet uht neun de

wae hyun shil reul nahl wui myun ha neun guh ya

=

=========================================

how hard have i lived.. how hard have i tried to forget

i have hidden it inside myself infront of you

upon sending you off after that day how it has been for me

if you have been the same then you can understand.

it was hard for me to endure.. without even a rest from breathing

this reality of mine i hated so much

with another love to fill your place

this isn't right is all i could think of.

even as i have tried so hard to meet a new person to forget you

you already know without you i cannot be...

have you been this way too, have you been suffering like me

you were the same, will you tell me so?

we were two fools alike into such time

i have looked for you only in my dreams.

even as i have tried so hard to meet a new person to forget you

you already know without you i cannot be...

how hard have i lived.. how much i loved

i'm so tired of it i don't even have any tears left

an endless dream it has been.. that is how i believed

why does reality set me apart?

==

huneun9.jpg

ee byul - lee seo jin

nae gehn nuh moo sarang haet duhn saram ee eet suh

ee je geu mahn bo nae ryuh hae hahn ddae woo ri nuh moo sarang haet ssuh ji mahn

ee je neun ah nihn gul ahl gi eh

nae seul peum eul dal rae juht duhn oh jik hahn saram

ha ji mahn nal ma ni ool ryuht duhn saram

geu yuhk shi do nuh ra neun gul ahl go eet neun ji

ni ga eet gi eh nahn haeng bok haet neun de

al go neun eet ni nae mo deun gul ne ge jyut ji mahn dae ga reul ba rae waht duhn guhn ah nya

da ga ga myun gal soo rohk duh muhl uh ji neun nuh

jum hum neu ggi myun suh do poh gi hal soon up ssuh ji

geu rae na ee je ahl guht gat ah

sarang ee rahn hohn ja ga ah nin gul nuh eh ge ah moo mal do hal soo up neun

sarang bo da neun cha ra ri ee byul eul taek tal ggeh nuh wa eh ee byul eul

ahl go neun eet ni nae mo deun gul ne ge jyut ji mahn dae ga reul ba rae waht duhn guhn ah nya

da ga ga myun gal soo rohk duh muhl uh ji neun nuh

jum hum neu ggi myun suh do poh gi hal soon up ssuh ji

geu rae ee je neun da ga sul soo up suh

na reul buh rin nuh rahn gul ahl gi eh

nae heun juhk buh ryuh ya uht ge dwen da neun ddoh da reun sarang

nuh eh ge choong boon hee bae wuht sseu ni ggah

geu rae na ee je ahl guht gat ah

sarang ee rahn hohn ja ga ah nin gul nuh eh ge ah moo mal do hal soo up neun

sarang bo da neun cha ra ri ee byul eul taek tal ggeh nuh wa eh ee byul eul

ee ruhk ke jung ri hae ya ha ni?

===============================================

to me there is one person whom i loved deeply

it's time for me to let this person go though we were so much in love

but i know it's not the same now

the only person who cured my sadness

the same person who made me cry so much

do you know that this person is you?

because you were there i was happy

do you know that though i gave you everything i was not looking for a price in return

the closer i get to you the farther you become

though i realized this little by little i could not give up

but now i finally understand

love is not done alone.. if i am not allowed to say a word to you

instead of love i would rather choose farewell.. a farewell to you

do you know that though i gave you everything i was not looking for a price in return

the closer i get to you the farther you become

though i realized this little by little i could not give up

but now i can't be near you again

because i know you threw me away

i must throw away every trace of it for the new love

since i learned enough from you

yes i think i now understand

love is not done alone.. if i am not allowed to say a word to you

instead of love i would rather choose farewell.. a farewell to you

is this how i should end it?

Guest Cha Park

Hello, Boolsae Angels!

*hugs and kisses*

i have to dig up my CD files for the SCs i made long ago supposedly a project including the song And I Love You So as a paean to LEJ... oh well, i think the joke of one of the angels that my project would be in time for LEJ's death anniversary would be true after all!...

take care all!

Guest onoturtle

wow, lots of eric fans out here...

i liked this show because of "mi-ran". not because she's particularly beautiful or anything, but she played the crazy PSYCHO character well. it was so fun watching all the torture... *shivers* evil, i say, she's so evil

and i like how she's a totally different character in "lawyers"...

Guest HappyGirl

If it wasn't for the ending, I would have loved this drama. Eric have done so much for Lee Jun Soo, she should choose Eric. :(

Archived