♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

anyone realised that in the sbs interview when the interviewer asked HJW who is the most appealing among of all the actors she had been worked with, LJW was actually hit HJW's arm twice with his arm (I dont know how to describe it in proper english), hinting her to tell the interviewer his name, thats why he didnt suprised and actually expected the answer of 'now is LJW'. I found that it is cute :wub:.

• Like 1

'The Time I Loved You' Ha Ji-won's magic is to begin

Actress Ha Ji-won shines through by harmonizing with her partner instead of trying to stand out. She creates the ultimate chemistry with any actors regardless their age, as you can recall her previous partners, Lee Seo-jin, Hyeon Bin, Lee Seung-gi, and Ji Chang-wook.

Ha Ji-won is coming back to the small screen with SBS' 'The Time I Loved You' on June 27th. 'The Time I Loved You' is a romantic comedy that will stimulate your romantic DNA. It depicts the coming-of-age stories and the vague emotions in between love and friendship by the leading characters, Oh Ha-na (Ha Ji-won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin-wook).

Ha Ji-won will pair up with Lee Jin-wook in the drama. Oh Ha-na, a fashion merchandizer struggles with her inner emotions between Choi Won (Lee Jin-wook), who has been her friend for the last 17 years, and her lover, Cha Seo-hoo (Yoon Gyoon-sang). Ha Ji-won is one of the few actresses, who pull off any characters across the wide range of genres including melo-drama, action, and period drama. 

With her proven ability to be able to create such a fantastic chemistry with any actors, who have co-starred with her so far, she is famously the hopeful partner for all the actors out there. The anticipation level goes high in terms of the chemistry she will bring out with her partner Lee Jin-wook this time.

A staff related to the drama production said, "Ha Ji-won works really hard on the set. She takes care of all the actors, director and even staff members. There's always a good reason why one is successful".

While Ha Ji-won has showed charismatic images of hers so far, she took on a role with the realistic sense, who can be found in daily life this time. It is expected to witness her feminine side of hers. It is said this is her first time to play a role that is closest to her real self and she is determined to show everything she has in this drama without any reserve.

With the first episode of 'The Time I Loved You' to be aired soon on June 27th, whether or not Ha Ji-won will continue with her rom-com syndrome since "Secret Garden" is drawing attention. 

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/-the-time-i-loved-you-ha-ji-won-s-magic-is-to-begin-83709.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#$$nqkx5e&&plbmGBxqEeWS8gqLpIzNaQ$$

• Like 5

OK, naive me, but a couple of questions about fan support:

- Why is rice chosen as the gift sent by fans to their favorite celebs?  I noticed some in earlier pix were to LJW.  Is the rice for HJW's birthday, or for the upcoming drama?

- Where will the rice go?  To the charities of the celeb's choice, or already decided by the fans?

Very curious about it all since this is the first time I'm seeing rice sent as gifts.

I think it's normal in Korea that fans will be sending a sacks of rice to show their support for the upcoming new drama because even during EK days that also happened. Me also, I wonder if where do these rice go after :D

anyone realised that in the sbs interview when the interviewer asked HJW who is the most appealing among of all the actors she had been worked with, LJW was actually hit HJW's arm twice with his arm (I dont know how to describe it in proper english), hinting her to tell the interviewer his name, thats why he didnt suprised and actually expected the answer of 'now is LJW'. I found that it is cute :wub:.

I didn't notice that, as I've seen LJW has something or the energy that HJW can't handle him so she'll just take aback and just smile with LJW's playfulness :D

• Like 3

Embedded image permalink

“chenbolin: 7000天,期待 https://instagram.com/p/4ayNCSkk6P/ ” Bolin Chen posted: “Looking forward to 7000 days

Li Da Ren is very supportive :D

Following the news of Bolin Chen joining Ha Ji Won in BM+ Entertainment, Ha Ji Won also signed with Bolin Chen's company, Invincible Plan.

In addition to their expanding acting career in China, Ha Ji Won & Bolin Chen will also join hands to proceed to the Chinese film industry.

>>So we'll be expecting HJW after this drama into chinese film industry.

• Like 5

For the rice gifts, it usually goes to the staff members. It is done to support the whole drama team and show support towards the drama and so that the actor is well-viewed by the team/fans have a good reputation.

Wow, this is the first time I see actors moving to the same agencies, signing to play in the same movie while advancing at the same time in each others' markets. Is it because Chen Bolin really liked Empress Ki and took interest in HJW and S. Korea's industry? Anyway, I like how tw and chinese works are pre-produced so I'm looking forward Jiwonnie's advancement into the Taiwanese and Chinese market. She'll be better paid and treated, all good for her! But still, I'm really curious to why they're collaborating to advance in their respective market/career. :phew:

• Like 4

For the rice gifts, it usually goes to the staff members. It is done to support the whole drama team and show support towards the drama and so that the actor is well-viewed by the team/fans have a good reputation.

Wow, this is the first time I see actors moving to the same agencies, signing to play in the same movie while advancing at the same time in each others' markets. Is it because Chen Bolin really liked Empress Ki and took interest in HJW and S. Korea's industry? Anyway, I like how tw and chinese works are pre-produced so I'm looking forward Jiwonnie's advancement into the Taiwanese and Chinese market. She'll be better paid and treated, all good for her! But still, I'm really curious to why they're collaborating to advance in their respective market/career. :phew:

I have been her fan for long time and I know how lovely person is she around her co stars , but such a moment of what ever it is called of advancing in each other countries!! I can not understand it or  take it lightly !! It is too fishy for me to think about it !

I am afraid this is just a similar case of being obvious about your love interest like what did BigBang Teayang did long time ago about his girlfriend but few did notice or believe in that :w00t:!

Let see what days are holding for her and us ... what does really matter is her happiness .. 

Edited by wangnyeo
  • Like 4

Guest puddleofgrace

I'm happy to heard about Unnie's signing in with BoLinChen's agency and also the latter.

And I look forward for their upcoming movie.

But, how about the LANGUAGE BARRIER?

What would they do?

Im sure there'll be dubbing either on both languages..

But I want HJW not to be dubbed.

*can someone enlighten me,tnx!

I'm happy to heard about Unnie's signing in with BoLinChen's agency and also the latter.

And I look forward for their upcoming movie.

But, how about the LANGUAGE BARRIER?

What would they do?

Im sure there'll be dubbing either on both languages..

But I want HJW not to be dubbed.

*can someone enlighten me,tnx!

Well HJW took some english lessons (not sure if she's good enough to have a conversation though :phew: ) but she can hire someone to translate everything just like she did during her Asian fanmeeting tour. As for Chinese, Chinese actors are dubbed whether they're fluent or not in order to make them speak with an accent which can be understood by everyone in Mainland China so it's not a problem. But I think HJW won't advance in a country without knowing the language so she's probably taking classes as well to at least not make the dubbing awkward. 

I have been her fan for long time and I know how lovely person is she around her co stars , but such a moment of what ever it is called of advancing in each other countries!! I can not understand it or  take it lightly !! It is too fishy for me to think about it !

I am afraid this is just a similar case of being obvious about your love interest like what did BigBang Teayang did long time ago about his girlfriend but few did notice or believe in that :w00t:!

Let see what days are holding for her and us ... what does really matter is her happiness .. 

Not sure if we can speculate about a possible romance between these two. It's possible but it would rather unlikely as HJW didn't officially spend a lot time in Taiwan (but who knows, maybe during her break after COABM she vacationed in Taiwan?). But something definitely went on behind the scenes. I really wonder what makes them be so sync with their projects. :blink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIWONNIE! :wub:

• Like 5