♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest puddleofgrace

Wow!

Lots and lots of pics/vids are popping everywhere!

Thanks guys for sharing!

I'm so,so HAPPY!

Cant wait for june 27!

Additional Drama Posters for The Time I Loved You Continue to Impress with the Comfortable Warmth

The Time I Loved You could still end up sucking but there’s no question the drama production has delivered 110% on crafting beyond gorgeous drama posters. None of those flat photoshopped creations with the faces of drama leads looking cute/constipated/intense arrayed around each other. I always prefer drama posters that are shot in real outdoor settings, or at least designed with a realistic fascimile of a scenic backdrop, or else go fully computer generated but in an eyecatching or unusual way. Anything is better than giant faces of the leads slapped on a sheet.

The Time I Loved You already wowed me with the first poster of Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wookin comfortable intimacy enjoying a coffee, now the second and third drama posters are out and continue in the same design concept showing the world of these two best friends. In the top poster Ha Ji Won looks out her window facing Lee Jin Wook’s house but she’s looking into the side distance while his character stares intently only at her. In the third poster below, they are smiling for the cameras while sitting side by side, normally nothing to write home about but their smiles and body language are just so on point in showcasing how much they enjoy being around each other.

LINK: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/21/additional-drama-posters-for-the-time-i-loved-you-continue-to-impress-with-the-comfortable-warmth/

• Like 5

JUST ANOTHER “THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE” POST: A PICTORIAL EVOLUTION OF HA JI WON & LEE JIN WOOK’S FRIENDSHIP

This is turning out to be a The Time We Were Not In Love weekend. Not only have we got a new teaser and posters, production has come out with a collage of new stills of our leads. The pictures are a visual history of the friendship between Oh Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook)—from their high school days (when they led the battle of the sexes) to their college years (their first day, in fact) to present day as 30-something besties. Heh, they also document their style evolution, but in terms of attitude, Oh Ha Na has always been brassy.

Link: http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/21/just-another-the-time-we-were-not-in-love-post-a-pictorial-evolution-of-ha-ji-won-lee-jin-wooks-friendship/

• Like 5

Perks of having a new drama?

We get to see a lot of HJW. And that's just priceless. 

Thanks you so much for all the updates chinggus! 5 more days and we'll certainly have a lot to talk about again. Heee. 

And that Father's day post above is way and beyond what every father would wish about their daughter. I can't help but feel proud of Unnie's upbringing. For being selfless when it comes to her family. But, yeah, I agree to Appa's statement that it's time for her daughter to settle down, after fullfilling her responsiblities towards them. Aww.

Happy Father's day to all the mighty foundation of a family out there!

• Like 2