Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Recently Completed Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

January is such a painful month for Hae Rim and her's family. Rest in peace Jeon Yon Bok and Jeon Tae Su !

a_zps65f1a651.jpg~original  

• Sad 6

-EDITED-

just made a FMV for Ha ji won and Hyun bin..since they both played a north korean soldier, I think its good to have them at least in a fanmade video.hahahahah

YES!!! My ship is still sailing for these two..:wub::wub:

hope you watch and like it:kiss_wink:

• Like 3

I read somewhere that GOD fanclub, Chocolate fans, Jiwonn's fans and YKS's fans promote together You&I OST for  to enter the real time ranking music chart Genie.   :thumbsup: Hope for good !! It's a wonderful song ! 

99B782395E283FB61A

EO4W2EHXsAAmcJZ.jpg

• Love 6

Envy !!! :o:lol: A woman in her's 40 without any makeup . Woww !!! So pretty, so pretty !!! 

EO5md00UwAA9Otf.jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

'Chocolate' Ha Ji Won Proves Melo Queen With Hot Reunion Kiss

The drama 'Chocolate' Ha Ji-won made a happy ending with Yoon Gye-sang's hot 'Reunion Kiss' and proving the power of 'Mello Queen', which is impossible to replace. 

Ha Ji-won proved the power of Melo Quenn by concentrating on the human face who was willing to sacrifice himself for others . The feelings and gradual changes are perfectly completed with fine acting power, leaving behind the dignity of the 'all-around actor'. 

After finishing the drama, Ha Ji Won said, “'Chocolate' is a work that gave me valuable teachings. I have told the stories of the patients on the border between life and death."

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202001197237I

99E214375E2603DB11

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, 1023 Balasi Roxy said:

-EDITED-

just made a FMV for Ha ji won and Hyun bin..since they both played a north korean soldier, I think its good to have them at least in a fanmade video.hahahahah

YES!!! My ship is still sailing for these two..:wub::wub:

hope you watch and like it:kiss_wink:

like it. it's a nice vid . like That man OST ! 

BTW I read a few day ago that people want Jiwonn to make a cameo appearance in CLOY as captain Kim Hang Ah :lol: Lot of people want to see them together in the same frame...not to lie ...me too as well ...but I don't think is ever possible...Jiwonn never act twice with an ex costar (except once in Hwang Jin Yi )  ...it's her's choice or other's ...I don't know :unsure:

Good luck with your's ship :D

Related image Image result for hyun bin

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, andra3 said:

like it. it's a nice vid . like That man OST ! 

BTW I read a few day ago that people want Jiwonn to make a cameo appearance in CLOY as captain Kim Hang Ah :lol: Lot of people want to see them together in the same frame...not to lie ...me too as well ...but I don't think is ever possible...Jiwonn never act twice with an ex costar (except once in Hwang Jin Yi )  ...it's her's choice or other's ...I don't know :unsure:

Good luck with your's ship :D

Owwww, thank you for this!!! @andra3 

Totally love to see her to cameo in any drama, i just want to see her again :grimace:

But, if ever she appears on CLOY, it will surely give the drama an solid rating.. :P

• Like 2