♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

• 2 weeks later...

Hope all of you are all right! It's been a depressing few weeks indeed with the virus raging round the world. Do take care of your health, everyone!

On a happy note, Jiwon seems to have started filming! I wonder what is this, it's probably her new movie. I thought they were scheduled to shoot only in June but it looks like South Korea is one of the countries that has been doing better and managed to bring the situation somewhat under control. With Chocolate over and Collateral's screening delayed, all I could do for now was to watch snippets of her old stuff on Youtube, so it'll be good to see her again and hopefully there will be more updates and behind the scenes footage! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A funny montage of past and recent clips of her that she posted in her Instagram. I wonder who put this together? If you look carefully at the TV screen you can see that she's recording with her phone and her cute laughter can also be heard throughout!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And a surprise find on this Japanese site. This is very recent (16 April) and Jiwon was voted Number 1 among Korean veteran actresses in this poll, surpassing the second highest by a very wide margin. Glad she's still loved and popular in Japan and hopefully the situation will improve by October so that her fan meetings there will be able to proceed smoothly. 

http://www.bihann.com/topics/entry_37.html

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to save at least a screenshot of this, all the post were deleted...soooooo happy to hear that she's doing a new drama (although nothing is confirmed yet) produced by netflix, with Daniel Kim...maybe this is the reason why she nominated him to support the medical teams who are  in the battle against the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic...

L9NpAx1.png

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

CROCODILE LADIES
2020 Spring/Summer

2019 Spring/Summer  Fall/Winter

2018 Spring/Summer  Fall/Winter  TV CF

2017 Spring/Summer  Fall/Winter TV CF

2016 Spring Summer Autumn Winter 

2015 Spring Summer Autumn Winter

2014 Spring Autumn Winter

2013 Spring Summer Fall/Winter

2012 Spring Summer Autumn Winter

2011 CL Jeans CL Fall Movie TV CF 1 2 3 Behind-The-Scene 12 3

just recently updated all Jiwon’s Crocodile Ladies photoshoot in the first page for throughout the 10 years as her their image model :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1