♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

Actress Ha Ji-won says Ha Jeong-woo moved her

Ha Ji-won attended the press conference for the movie, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, which took place in Wangsip-ri CGV, Seoul on January 9th. Ha Ji-won said "Although I had fun reading the scenario, I doubted if I would be able to act a mother with children. I was half-decided to reject the offer and met Ha Jeong-woo on Christmas Eve to reject".

However, she said "I became curious about how the movie will turn out. At the end of the meeting with Ha Jeong-woo, I made up my mind to be in the movie". Ha Jeong-woo previously talked about the monthly magazine, "Monthly Ha Ji-won" he had made for her, who could not participate in the beginning of the production due to her busy schedule.

Ha Ji-won said "I was so moved. Because I was appearing drama, "Empress Qi", I could not join the script reading and other early stages of the production. I could keep up with the progress. It was a surprise for me". Movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' depicts a series of events happening after the devoted family man, Heo Sam-gwan finds out he has been raising someone else's child for the last 11 years. It will be released on January 14th.

http://www.hancinema.net/actress-ha-ji-won-says-ha-jeong-woo-moved-her-77410.html

♡♡♡ @_babytotoro · 30m30 minutes ago

Ji won unnie must have been pretty tired when she touched down last night since she had schedules before her flight... #HaJiWoninSG

♡♡♡ @_babytotoro · 29m29 minutes ago

But she still walked slowly to shake hands with fans, sign on their stuff and take every present there.I'm touched! #HaJiWoninSG

Ohh that's our Jiwonnie :x:x :)

Actress Ha Ji-won says Ha Jeong-woo moved her

photo549889.jpg
Ha Ji-won attended the press conference for the movie, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, which took place in Wangsip-ri CGV, Seoul on January 9th.
Ha Ji-won said "Although I had fun reading the scenario, I doubted if I would be able to act a mother with children. I was half-decided to reject the offer and met Ha Jeong-woo on Christmas Eve to reject".
However, she said "I became curious about how the movie will turn out. At the end of the meeting with Ha Jeong-woo, I made up my mind to be in the movie".
Ha Jeong-woo previously talked about the monthly magazine, "Monthly Ha Ji-won" he had made for her, who could not participate in the beginning of the production due to her busy schedule.
Ha Ji-won said "I was so moved. Because I was appearing drama, "Empress Qi", I could not join the script reading and other early stages of the production. I could keep up with the progress. It was a surprise for me".
Movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' depicts a series of events happening after the devoted family man, Heo Sam-gwan finds out he has been raising someone else's child for the last 11 years. It will be released on January 14th.
Source : Korean HeraldCredit : Hancinema

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 60px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url(denied: section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"HA JI WON & HA JUNG WOO’S INTERIOR SPREADS FOR CINE21’S NO. 987image
Source  |  Cine21 | Couch Kimchi

Guest jhrbae00

i was really curious about coabm review...is it really good? hope someone can posted the review here.. [-O<just checked this site  http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/boxOffice_Daily.jsp?mode=BOXOFFICE_DAILY coabm currently rank 16 while the rival (love forecast) rank 15. X_X  

Jiwon unnie IG update
10881872_882529455111581_125870759_n.jpg 
IG Caption: Good morning ~I'm Singapore 설레인당~^^이따 만나

Facebook Caption :  Good morning ~I'm in Singapore~~                                  My heart is beating~
                                  See you sooooon~~~~^^

mafidei00 said: i was really curious about coabm review...is it really good? hope someone can posted the review here.. [-O<just checked this site  http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/boxOffice_Daily.jsp?mode=BOXOFFICE_DAILY coabm currently rank 16 while the rival (love forecast) rank 15. X_X  

Guest jhrbae00

@zoompi123 Thanks for your reply and insight.wow even the kids acting got praised from media...i hope NEW (coabm distributor) will fight to get more screens for coabm. Coabm fighting! 

Guest jhrbae00

FM update 
@yoongkitty  1h1 hour ago

LOL hyunbin and seunggi congrats ha ji won on the fanmeeting (y)

@ladykate1023  1h1 hour ago

Uh oh both Hyun Bin and Lee Seung Gi gave a supporting message video for Ha Ji Won's Fanmeeting!!so nice of them ☺#HaJiWoninSG

Kpress Singapore @KPressSG  1h1 hour ago

Ha Ji Won starting the show with "That Man" from Secret Garden OST! #HaJiWoninSG

Part 1
Singapore FM (January 10, 2015)

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiWoninSG Starting now!!

B6_Fb9bCAAA-Vgr.jpg:large

Video of her singing 'That Man'
http://instagram.com/p/xrBTssF9wg/?modal=true

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

Ha Jiwon got the ball rolling for her fan meet by singing That Man from Secret Garden!

B6_GSMPCIAAyW3S.jpg:large

Kpress Singapore @KPressSG
Ha Ji Won starting the show with "That Man" from Secret Garden OST!

[#HaJiWoninSG] And the goddess has arrived! Singing the famed secret Garden OST

B6_GamQCEAAr4tc.jpg:large

Ziqi @wangziqi

Ha Ji won says she has been learning English so she can understands fans.

10899091_579985872135671_631678073_n.jpg

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] Greeting the fans in really cute English HJW said she's glad to meet everyone and hope everyone will have a good time!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] It turns out that she's been learning English and she'll try to listen and talk to the fans in English.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

Ha Ji Won is really gorgeous tonight while giving us warm greetings! #HaJiWoninSG

B6_H8IhCMAAx3Ou.jpg:large

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] She was working on a movie that's going to come out soon so be sure to catch it!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW also said that singing the ost made her feel like she's transported in time to the Secret Garden days

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Playing special clips from Secret Garden now. Who remembered the drama?

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiWoninSG Reminiscing the scenes of Secret Garden now along either Ha Jiwon!

B6_INeqCQAARTNC.jpg:large

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG She mentioned that she's really excited to be able to play as a man in Secret Garden.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG She revealed that she couldn't eat pork!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] Fans screaming at the coupling scenes

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG She revealed that she gets nervous when Hyun Bin get closed to her from the scene in Secret Garden when he's doing sit-ups.

B6_I-wQCIAAgq4u.jpg

Shawn (승준) @S_Hyeri

Ha Ji Won so pretty!

B6_JuGrCIAAtAUn.jpg

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Since she knew that many fans loved Secret Garden, she specially revisited the filming sites to film the following recap clip

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG for the fans, she recollected the scenes in the drama!

B6_J8G0CcAAlll8.jpg:large
(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Even though it has been 4 years, HJW said she don't think she'll ever forget Gil Ra Im!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

She gave an in-depth explanation of her own character in the drama (Secret Garden) #HaJiWoninSG

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] In the clip HJW went back to the action school and tried out the wire scene again.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Despite having acrophobia, she still loves filming action wire scenes!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Before she films her.action scene she always practice numerous times

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won said that she will overcome her phobia and bring us even more exciting stunts!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won thinks that she works well with all the main actors such as So Ji Seob, Lee Seung Gi, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiWoninSG Revealed that she's a perfectionist!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW actually has acrophobia, but in order to do a perfect action scene she practice the wire scenes many times.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] she then said she just might be the best actress in wire scenes in Korea - don't you agree?

x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] On her fave male lead, she said all the actors were great, but she had to work closely with Hyun Bin for the body-swap scenes

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Besides, she also enjoyed the filming with Lee Seunggi and they share a common trait - they both love food!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Playing a special message from Lee Seunggi right now!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Lee Seunggi personally filmed a support video for Ha Jiwon and stated that she's the kindest actress!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] But that's not all. Hyun Bin also shared kind words of the said actress, complimenting her acting charms.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW is very thankful to the two actors for sending their support through the videos despite their busy schedules.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW: I'd buy them a meal!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] She also extended her invitation to fans to visit Korea: if you guys come, I'd have a fan meeting there too! Isn't she sweet?

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] She also shared that she's close with Hyun Bin and they'll send each other support messages.

B6_NkMzCcAINqDc.jpg

B6_NpbpCYAI8sjo.jpg

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiwoninSG Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won got really close because of food!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] As for Lee Seunggi, he knew a lot about food and he'll even let her know where there's good food!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Game time with HJW! First game Cappuccino Game

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Before you panic, the challenge involves fans trying to have the perfect Cappuccino foam above their lips.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW picking fans right now and greeting them on stage.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW was surprised at how good all four of the contestants faired.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] unable to pick a winner, HJW took individual polaroids with all of them. Isn't she just awesome?

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG Isn't she the nicest, taking Polaroids with all the contestants!

B6_RVerCAAArQXq.jpg

B6_RGdhCMAAKWr_.jpg

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] Second game - can you shoot the arrows better than HJW?

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG Second challenge is.......to find someone who can shoot better than Empress Ki!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Can you recognize the special guest that's helping HJW for the mission today? 

B6_SlHCCYAApFgv.jpg:large

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG Empress Ki showing us how to shoot arrows...she ended up aiming at the persons face! ㅋㅋㅋ

B6_TIP-CYAAkfd9.jpg:large

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Friendly HJW teaching fans how to use the toy bow.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Guiding the fan on how to use the bow, so sweet!

B6_T8c5CQAAlL8E.jpg:large

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] 15s stare to handshakes to hugs, HJW is really the queen of fanservice!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG The games has ended and Ji Changwook has been mentioned, and shared with us that she played a prank on him before!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Video time! Everyone, let's transport to Empress Ki's filming site!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Video time with HJW, and she looks so cool riding the horse!

B6_WE-uCcAA0voT.jpg:large

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won is going to answer fans question that was prepared beforehand!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG In order to overcome the coldness during filming, she had 20 hot packs all over her body

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] On filming in winter, HJW wore over 20 hot packs under her Empress Ki outfits to com at the cold.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE  

[#HaJiWoninSG] she went on to say she really liked Singapore's warm weather. If so, do come back often~!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won wore more than 100 costumes during the filming of Empress Ki / wow!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won is currently preparing backstage for her next segment! she's going to be singing a hit Chinese song called 对面的女孩看过来!  (The Girl (Guy) Opposite Looking Over Here)

Kpress Singapore @KPressSG

Ha Ji Won's singing 对面的男孩看过来 in Chinese for her fans! #HaJiWoninSG

B6_YwgqCQAIIC1M.jpg
(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW performing to Mandarin song 对面的女孩(男孩)看过来!

Shawn (승준) @S_Hyeri

Ha Ji Won just sang 对面的女孩看过来

B6_Zj9hCEAAbSkz.jpg

Guest jhrbae00

Hallyustage ‏@Hallyustage  1h1 hour ago

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won thinks that she works well with all the main actors such as So Ji Seob, Lee Seung Gi, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung

@wangziqi  1h1 hour ago

"Atmosphere was quite positive when filming with Lee Seung Gi" -hajiwon

@wangziqi  1h1 hour ago

Ha Ji Won "In secret garden, I have to change roles with hyun bin, so I had to work closely with him."