♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

@SGKWave  1h1 hour ago

The second game is "who can shoot a arrow better than Ha Ji Won". The grand prize is a hug from HJW herself.

@Hallyustage  1h1 hour ago

#HaJiWoninSG Ha Ji Won wore more than 100 costumes during the filming of Empress Ki / wow!

@HallyuSG · 1h1 hour ago

HJW says that Ji Chang Wook is a very funny and playful person and she played a prank on him once ㅋㅋ

@MyKpopHuntress  1h

1 hour ago

During break tim, HaJiWon sleeps or listens to her fav songs.Usually she spends her time reading the script while eating chocs #HaJiWonInSG

for sega fans

62654_879132082117440_7520347134850636000_n_zpsa65eed96.jpg

cr to the owner

0 replies1 retweet0 favorit

Part 2
Singapore FM (January 10, 2015)
Video of Jiwon singing 'The Guy Opposite Looking Over Here'
http://instagram.com/p/xrKY6kl98O/?modal=true

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG The friendly actress introduced to us her staff!

B6_ZiRiCYAEEKJ4.jpg:large

Hallyustage @Hallyustage

#HaJiWoninSG PR director - to her, Ji won is not a human, she's a vampire! over the 10 years she did not change & became cooler!!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] #1 HJW is a vampire, because she never changed at all over 10 years!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] #2 HJW is a mood maker - she's always making people smile and she smiles a lot!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Manager - In the filming sites, Ji Won is known as the smile girl because she smiles a lot and gives staff a lot of energy!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG "Cute" Manager - Ji Won have a special method of memorizing her lines, she record all her lines into her handphone and listen

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] #3 HJW is a perfectionist! She always have her script by her side and records her scripts, listening to them on breaks!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG - C - listen during her breaks - Wow she's really very hardworking!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG Ha Ji Won is also more than a smile maker, perfectionist and a vampire, she's an angel!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] #4 she has an invisible pair of wings, because she's an angel! I'm sure we all agree, right?

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG It's been revealed that she's good in cooking!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG The dishes that she said she can cook confidently are spicy rice cake and Kimchi fried rice!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG She also took up the challenge of making her very own kimchi!

B6_bc_pCMAE3N_Q.jpg:large

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW is actually a good chef! Her best dishes are tteokbokki and kimchi fried rice.

B6_bUQbCMAAhlmB.jpg:large

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HajiwoninSG She is showing us how she's making Kimchi now, it really requires a lot of effort!

B6_cLSrCIAA61ZU.jpg:large Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG She loves laksa a lot and she also stated that she loves coconut too!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] she actually really love our Laksa! And she thinks that the desserts here are one of the best in the world.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG A real angel indeed, taking a video with her own camera with us!

B6_eBOSCEAAITrG.jpg:large

zbnow.entertain

#hajiwon #河智苑 走下台与粉丝自拍,让大家惊喜。(黄少伟报道)

translation: Ha Ji Won surprised everyone by going down the stage to take selfcam with her fans.
10919579_1525581617715241_433705361_n.jp

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] She is performing a cover of Lenka's The Show now

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Group shot with HJW right now!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Followed by a special cute English song she prepared just for the SG fans!

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiwoninSG The fan meeting is coming to the end and Ha Jiwon mentioned that she's very touched that the fans are participative!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Coming to an end of the fan meet, she shared that shes really touched and happy! And she'll be coming back again!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW: Thank you Singapore, I love you all!!

Video of Jiwon singing Lenka's 'The Show'

http://instagram.com/p/xrNnuJF9w8/?modal=true

KAvenyou @KAvenyou

Ha Ji Won prepared a special song, THE SHOW just for Singapore!!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Fans chanting for an encore right now!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] HJW performing one more song! Anyone recognized her own song?

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE 

[#HaJiWoninSG] Fans singing along and bringing tears to her eyes.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] Because she really wanted to meet her fans, andshe's really touched by the fans suppprt! HJW: Thank you!

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE

[#HaJiWoninSG] With grateful tears, HJW said I love you and exited the stage.

(x)clusive @sgXCLUSIVE ·  24s 24 seconds ago

[#HaJiWoninSG] With grateful tears, HJW said I love you and exited the stage.

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Fans are singing along and she's touched to tears..

B6_iCk9CEAElbQv.jpg:large

Video of Jiwon singing 'Now in this place'

http://instagram.com/p/xrOu8ul9yl/?modal=true

Hallyustage @Hallyustage 

#HaJiWoninSG Hi-touch session is coming up next!

HallyuSG @HallyuSG

[#HaJiWoninSG] Ha Ji Won 1st Asia Tour in Singapore 끝!!! Thank you Jiwon! ^^

oh my!!! Thanks you so much guys for making the thread updated with Jiwonnie's SG fanmeeting.... I can feel the happiness of the fans who attended the event.. HJW is such-like an angel making everyone smile and making the atmosphere cool when she is around :x :x :X
I love this yeoja :x and I'm happy that this time LSG and of course Binnie congratulated our queen :DSo, will she treat a dinner to both of them?? :)) :D

Guest jhrbae00

omo i almost forget about KBS guarila date. hahaha... unnie is definitely YG stan! she watched bigbang and psy concert,  performed 2ne1 song at her fm and now mentioned 2ne1  :D 

The Seoul Story @theseoulstory · 2h2 hours ago

Ha Jiwon said Hyun Bin had been a good friend to her and will visit her at her filming site when she is filming. #HaJiwoninSG

>> I've heard before that someone saw Binnie visiting her in the filming site, is it the confirmation? coz I didn't believe it, then, they really must be close :)) :D #SGfeels

Guest jhrbae00

a bit broken hearted here..i expected unnie mentioned my fav ahjussi but it doesnt happened  :( but it's okay i still have a chance to see them on stage greeting. lol..
@JacquelinQ oh great. i'm not into kpop but i love bigbang and 2ne1 music...:D

Group hug!!! >:D<

Thank you so much for keeping everyone up to date with everything that went through the whole fan meeting. Drooling much to all fans who came there! Truly appreciate how hands on she is in every fm like here in Singapore. I mean just look at the interaction, you can clearly see genuine happiness in her glowing face. Also hat effort in learning English so as to understand fans all over the world, another plus factor.

And those lovely messages from Hyun Bin my loves and Lee Seunggi!!! Srsly, made me squeel! Wahh! Why I so love these two and love how they love and treasure HJW is ♡♡♡ jinja heeee

Reunion project pls for my forever SeGa couple and Haha couple!!!

@mafidei00 i'm YG stan too

:D

She is so in trend ! :x

Me threeeeee! A loyal YG stan that is. Hee. They are the sole reason I was in love with kpop, Bigbang, 2ne1 and Ha Ji Won are the best of Korea for me. \m/

I'm back from the fanmeeting and a little giddy from all that goodness. i sat in the front row so i had a great view and took videos of most of the stuff (i accidentally deleted a pretty long one while trying to make space T_T) and will upload them soon.

She was the ultimate best. So sweet and cute and GORGEOUS. She really goes the extra mile for her fans.

I said thank you i love you during the hitouch and she said 'I love you too!' back haha. and that was after she hi5ed with about 500 people before me (they made the vip go last ._.) Really awesome. and omg close up she's so gorgeous everything i wanted to say just flew out of my mind haha. (I wasn't even this nervous when I met my country's president a few days ago lol.)

oh and her english was SUPER GOOD. she didnt need the translator most of the time (and tbh the translator wasnt that good. gave alot of wrong translations. even the host had better korean.)

@mylastwishes Im so happy for you dear for that wonderful experience, we're looking forward for you captured videos of our amazing yeaoja. Ha Ji Won does really give an extra mile effort just to make her fans happy with her performance.
Anyways, ladykate was also there and she said that it seems like she saw Jeffrey Godsick (President 21th Century FOX ) and his team watched Ha Ji Won's FM. Do we need to expect an hollywood debut?