♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Rough translation

1420436972_829677.jpg

Actor Kim Myung Kook who acted as the confidant to the Empress Dowager in 'Empress Ki' praised Ha Ji Won in KBS's variety show '1 vs 100'. He said, "Ha Ji Won is an actress with a really good personality. Even when she is resting in her car, if there is a senior around, she will definitely come out of her car to greet the senior." He also said, "Ha Ji Won had to film continuously for 24 hours without having any sleep, but she never frowns.”

translated by zoompi123
source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1420436972829677002

ladykate @ladykate1023 · 2h2 hours ago

[D-10] 'Heo Sam Gwan' is the most anticipated film of 2015!Trending 1st and 2nd both in Naver and Nate..Fighting!~^^

Embedded image permalink

ladykate @ladykate1023 · 2h2 hours ago

currently rank 16th in pre-sale list and beats other films premiere at the same time..hope the review is good so it will get more screenings

i have a dream... i know someday it will be fulfilled .... well majority of girls had played a doll (any kind) in their childhood... i just pondered that my most admired people had their own Barbie Doll replica/presentation... just like Audrey and Fan Bingbing... i want a HJW Barbie doll too.,
I just need to wait for this day to come .. when HJW will achieve the same level of fame..... 
happy new year guys... hope to be with you for more years with joy and love in our hearts...  :x >:D<

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Jeong-woo says Ha Ji-won turned down casting for 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' first

Ha Jeong-woo appeared in the talk show, 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy' and shared his backstory about casting.

On the January 5th show of SBS 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy', it featured Ha Jeong-woo, who is regarded as one of the biggest names on Chungmu-ro these days.

The talk show host, Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I heard the female lead, Ha Ji-won first had turned down the casting for the movie". Ha Jeong-woo said laughing "You're right. I believe it must have been hard for her to accept the casting since she had watched my previous work, "Fasten Your Seatbelt"

Ha Jeong-woo said "I met Ha Ji-won for the first time during the meeting arranged for the film production. I frankly explained why I believe it's good a young actress should play a mom with children". At the time, Ha Ji-won left without giving him an answer and Ha Jeong-woo and the staff members of the production team had to think about other actresses for the role.

But they received a phone call from Ha Ji-won the next day accepting the casting offer. Ha Jeong-woo said "At the time, Ha Ji-won had filming schedule for a drama. So there was not enough time until we start filming 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant'. So we made a magazine that explains what has been done for the filming in order to keep her on track.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-jeong-woo-says-ha-ji-won-turned-down-casting-for-chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant-first-77236.html

What Is The Relationship Between Kim Bum Soo And Ha Ji Won?

13qu831gl88zaersz1cw4jthwrcuc213.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] New KBS 2TV variety show ‘Invisible Man’ reveals the peculiar relationship between visual singer Kim Bum Soo and actress Ha Ji Won. 

On January 7, the pilot of ‘Invisible Man’ will air and feature Ha Ji Won as the show’s first guest. Kim Bum Soo shared his special relationship to the actress and showed fun teamwork together. 

Kim Bum Soo couldn’t hide his happiness at the arrival of Ha Ji Won as the show’s first guest. Looking into it, Kim Bum Soo sang the drama OSTs for Ha Ji Won’s dramas ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘Damo.’ 

After hearing Kim Bum Soo’s explanation, Ha Ji Won greeted him warmly with a bright smile, making the mood warm.

Following, the members couldn’t hold back as they requested the two reenact a famous scene from ‘Secret Garden.’ It is said the members got jealous as Kim Bum Soo acted alongside Ha Ji Won and went into character, becoming Hyun Bin.

‘Invisible Man’ is a show that sets out to help the average office worker have a more special and fun day in the midst of his or her monotonous lifestyle. The MCs go around acting like invisible men as they help the worker go about his or her day.

Meanwhile, to see the parody between Kim Bum Soo and Ha Ji Won, the first episode of ‘Invisible Man’ will air on January 7 at 11 PM KST. (photo by YTREE MEDIA)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Celebrities Most Likely To Do Good Deeds Secretlyfitzdarcy January 5, 2015 SOOMPI

In a recent survey, comedian and TV host Yoo Jae Suk and actress Moon Geun Young were chosen as the celebrities most likely to secretly perform charitable deeds.

Life insurance agency Kyobo Life Planet asked 500 males and 500 females, age 25 through 35, the question: Which male celebrity do you think would take the money he had saved up and, without telling others, do good works with it? In first place with 35 percent of the responses was Yoo Jae Suk. In second place with 30 percent of votes was Jinusean’s Sean, whose nickname is “Giving Angel.” Park Myung Soo came in third in the survey with 9.5 percent and Kim Jang Hooncame in fourth with 9.3 percent of votes. These celebrities received many votes as they are known to often donate money and lend their support to charity events.

The same question was asked about female celebrities and with 29 percent of votes, Moon Geun Young was first. Actress Ha Ji Won was second with 21 percent of votes and singer IU was third with 14 percent of votes.

Another question in the survey asked which celebrities seemed most likely to make good investments. In first with 40 percent of votes was Yoo Jae Suk. Noh Hong Chul was second with 15 percent and Park Myung Soo was third with 13 percent. Amongst female celebrities, first place with 32 percent was singer Jang Yoon Jung, who has a reputation of being careful with her money. Hyun Young was second with 26 percent, Kim Tae Hee was third with eight percent, and Kang So Ra was fourth with 7 percent.

After many hours of laboriously formatting the subs to be almost perfect...my project file got corrupted so I lost all my work. =((

So finally I gave up and did it the lazy way.

Alice InJiWonderland requested I subbed this from the Vietnamese translation which I have got pre-approval from the nice people at JiWonderland. It's my first solo sub video project so it's a bit off.