♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Partners4Life

She is look very classic and sophiscated love her in yellow, blue and red. Thanks, Purplez.

Gadizza, that would be a great idea!...hehe

Couple of days until Valentine's day...I wonder what Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung will be doing?...hehe

Guest purpleZ

Hi Partners4Life....actually I don't live in the same town with PurpleZ ...hehehe. I live miles miles away from her. Coz we both live in different country rite now. and It's along long story why PurpleZ and I very close rite now. Isn't rite PurpleZ? BTW, hope we can meet with you Partners4Life. Imagine...how You, purpleZ and I will discuss about Ha Ji Won all over the day hehehe....

A long but interesting story with gadizza. It all started with WHIB. We're HJW-JIS addict. Hehe!

She is look very classic and sophiscated love her in yellow, blue and red. Thanks, Purplez.

Couple of days until Valentine's day...I wonder what Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung will be doing?...hehe

She can carry herself very well, charismatic and sophisticated.

I hope HJW and JIS will have a romantic Valentine's dinner together, Partners4Life :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know if you guys noticed. I found a clip of the premiere of her 2005 movie "Daddy Long Leg" and I saw Kang Dong Won attending the event. I mean the movie was before Duelist, right? It confirmed that they're indeed close friends. I was looking for the sight of JIS, but damn, couldn't catch a glimpse of him. Hyun Bin was also there because he was also in the movie playing less part. Thought he said something to Ji Won when he's interviewed. The link of the clip can be found on the first page under "Clips". I put some more links to the first page. :)

Guest Partners4Life

Anyway, I don't know if you guys noticed. I found a clip of the premiere of her 2005 movie "Daddy Long Leg" and I saw Kang Dong Won attending the event. I mean the movie was before Duelist, right? It confirmed that they're indeed close friends. I was looking for the sight of JIS, but damn, couldn't catch a glimpse of him. Hyun Bin was also there because he was also in the movie playing less part. Thought he said something to Ji Won when he's interviewed. The link of the clip can be found on the first page under "Clips". I put some more links to the first page. :)

Thanks! I didn't see JIS insight...did he go? Wonder what Hyun Bin is saying about HJW?...hehe. Not sure if this story is true or not...but I heard back when they finish filming WHIB, HJW had to do somekind of promotion or a fanmeeting (not sure what kind of meeting it was)...but JIS was there and that he came as a surprise.

gadizza, thanks for the comments in Youtube ...hehe. :D

:lol: Happy Valentine's Day to Ji Won Ssi & all fellow Sisters & Brothers here...

I'm new in this thread of Ji Won. Started to like her after watching her great work as Hwang Jini. Fall madly in love with her after watching Damo & What happened in Bali.

Hope to see her new work soon.

Guest purpleZ

Thanks! I didn't see JIS insight...did he go? Wonder what Hyun Bin is saying about HJW?...hehe. Not sure if this story is true or not...but I heard back when they finish filming WHIB, HJW had to do somekind of promotion or a fanmeeting (not sure what kind of meeting it was)...but JIS was there and that he came as a surprise.

I don't know about this fanmeeting thing. But if it was true, then that was great! So it was some other promotion and fanmeeting (not WHIB promo or fanmeeting, but probably a movie of HJW).

:lol: Happy Valentine's Day to Ji Won Ssi & all fellow Sisters & Brothers here...

I'm new in this thread of Ji Won. Started to like her after watching her great work as Hwang Jini. Fall madly in love with her after watching Damo & What happened in Bali.

Welcome to this thread, rabbit! Hope to see you more often.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

kdramafanusa, thanks for the pics of ha ji-won together with kwon sang-woo.

They looked good together... I wonder if their supposed series "Shiri" will push through. Any news about this guys?

It's been a while since I last posted here... I just have nothing to post (Ji-won's stuff)... But I really appreciate that you guys put so much effort for our BEST ACTRESS! Thanks guys... I'll try to comment on things, though...

Gadizza... it's been a while. How are you now? Hope to hear from you soon.

Does anyone want to be my e-mail friend? I am also a Ha Ji-won fanatic...

Guest Partners4Life

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you here. :)

Guest Partners4Life

cheiri, welcome back! I haven't heard anything about the drama "Shiri"...I have a feeling this one will not push through this year or never..if tho I very much like it to be. Well, at least we get to see her in a new movie very soon.

kdramafanusa, thanks for the updated pics! She looks lovely as always...but I am not sure about her outfit...looks more like a pillowcase or a bedsheet that is just tight together...but I do like the fabric...looks shinning and silky. CHT looks like he lost some weight after he film the movie.