♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

^Thanks for the update, rubie! I'm sure all HJW fans will be happy Hwang Jin I is getting more exposure around the world given how freaking superb she was in the series. I'm hopeful the Japanese respond well since the life of a gisaeng can be likened to that of a geisha.

Jicks, I think you could be our fashion commentator on Ha Ji Won's outfit :) You do it really well.
^lol Thanks so much but I really just say what I think! Speaking of her awesome fashion sense, I adore that pink dress she wore to the press con for her latest film. She looks so sweet she's virtually edible! XP I love the little polka dot detail at the waistline, keeps the look fun. AND her shoes!!!!!!!! <3333333333

Look forward to the new movie, I'm curious to see what the chemostry will be like between HJW & CTH Sounds like we better bring a couple of tissues just in case =)

Guest purpleZ

Rubie, thanks alot for your updates on Babo!

^Thanks for the update, rubie! I'm sure all HJW fans will be happy Hwang Jin I is getting more exposure around the world given how freaking superb she was in the series. I'm hopeful the Japanese respond well since the life of a gisaeng can be likened to that of a geisha.

^lol Thanks so much but I really just say what I think! Speaking of her awesome fashion sense, I adore that pink dress she wore to the press con for her latest film. She looks so sweet she's virtually edible! XP I love the little polka dot detail at the waistline, keeps the look fun. AND her shoes!!!!!!!! <3333333333

Look forward to the new movie, I'm curious to see what the chemostry will be like between HJW & CTH Sounds like we better bring a couple of tissues just in case =)

Jicks, LOL. She looked as sweet as marshmallow, even sweeter :D The shoes were definitely awesome. We definitely need a box of tissue when watching Babo. Reading the synopsis alone made me almost cry :tears:

Sending HUGS to Rubie for all the updates. =)

Ha Ji-won COMAGNA 2008 Spring

http://post.ent.tom.com/DD000006118.html

Thanks a lot, kdramafanusa, for the link! She looked fabulous. What a figure. Perfect S line. BTW, is it COMPAGNA?

Guest Partners4Life

Purplez, I see some awards are missing from the front page. Here is what I got.

*2007 Asian Model Festival (Most Popular)

• 2007 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2007 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Highest Award (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Best Couple Award with Jang Geung Suk

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Netizen Award

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best Actress in a TV Drama (What Happened in Bali)

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best New Actress

• 2004 21st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best New Actor

• 2003 MBC Best Couple

• 2003 MBC Most Popular Actress

• 2003 MBC Best Actress (Damo)

• 2001 Korean Society of Cinematographers – Most Popular Actress

• 2001 Baeksang Awards – Best New Actor for TV

• 2000 MBC Best New Actor (Secret)

• 2000 21st Blue Dragon Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Ditto)

• 2000 Grand Bell Award (Daejong Film Festival) - Best New Actress (Truth Game)

Guest kdramafanusa

^ She also won Best Actress at 2004 SBS Drama Awards for "What Happened in Bali".

Purplez, thanks for sharing the official poster; I'm looking forward to see this movie on DVD. =)

Guest purpleZ

Purplez, I see some awards are missing from the front page. Here is what I got.

*2007 Asian Model Festival (Most Popular)

• 2007 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2007 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Highest Award (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Best Couple Award with Jang Geung Suk

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Netizen Award

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best Actress in a TV Drama (What Happened in Bali)

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best New Actress

• 2004 21st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best New Actor

• 2003 MBC Best Couple

• 2003 MBC Most Popular Actress

• 2003 MBC Best Actress (Damo)

• 2001 Korean Society of Cinematographers – Most Popular Actress

• 2001 Baeksang Awards – Best New Actor for TV

• 2000 MBC Best New Actor (Secret)

• 2000 21st Blue Dragon Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Ditto)

• 2000 Grand Bell Award (Daejong Film Festival) - Best New Actress (Truth Game)

Thanks lot, Partners4Life! I'll add your list to the Awards section. :)

^ She also won Best Actress at 2004 SBS Drama Awards for "What Happened in Bali".

Purplez, thanks for sharing the official poster; I'm looking forward to see this movie on DVD. =)

Also thank you, kdramafanusa. Will at that to the list too. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

source: KBS

2006 KBS Drama Awards

Grand Prize - from presenter Kim Myung-min (2005 Grand Prize winner for "The Immortal Lee Soon-shin")

086007066_L.jpg

086007067_L.jpg

086007068_L.jpg

086007069_L.jpg

086007070_L.jpg

086007072_L.jpg

086007071_L.jpg

Popularity Award

086007042_L.jpg

Best Couples

086007052_L.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Korean Film Council Jan 30 2008

CHA Tae-hyun is a fool for HA Ji-won

Director KIM Jung-kwon will next bring a drama with comical touches starring HA Ji-won and CHA Tae-hyun. The film is titled BA:BO (Babo, English translation: fool). The film is an adaptation of a popular internet manwha (Korean equivalent of the Japanese manga, Chinese manhwa and the western comic) with a great emotional appeal.

CHA portrays a young man who stopped developing mentally after an accident at a young age. HA plays his youth friend who returns to her hometown and the two are reunited. HA’s character is a talented pianist, but she suffers from stage fright.

CHA is a comedy star, most notably for his leading role in My Sassy Girl. HA’s filmography ranges from comedy to horror and includes the titles: Sex is Zero, Duelist and The Phone. KIM is the director behind the romantic drama Ditto. The film is scheduled for release at the end of February.

Yi Ch’ang-ho (KOFIC)

Guest ashleesimpson

thank you kdramafanusa for those KBS pics and the news

I didn't know

HJW won so many awards

adn I'm waiting for her new movie

Guest calcifer

Ha Ji Won is one of my favorite actresses. When I saw her first in the drama, "What happened in Bali", I thought! WOW She's so attractive! so cute and she can express the feeling really well! I also love her healthy sexiness. I wish I were like her.

But but but....I found that her pretty face was fake. Is that so? Somebody told me that her real face is ugly amd showed me her original face...that was not pretty. I still like her but I hate the Korean culture that eveybody, anybody undergo the plastic surgery..... :(

Guest suejinners

Ha Ji Won is one of my favorite actresses. When I saw her first in the drama, "What happened in Bali", I thought! WOW She's so attractive! so cute and she can express the feeling really well! I also love her healthy sexiness. I wish I were like her.

But but but....I found that her pretty face was fake. Is that so? Somebody told me that her real face is ugly amd showed me her original face...that was not pretty. I still like her but I hate the Korean culture that eveybody, anybody undergoes the plastic surgery..... :(

Are you forgetting that some people transform over the years. Some people do not look 100% the same when they were young.

Makeup does a lot for all women as well as losing weight. Please do not assume that everybody does plastic surgery... in korea

Ha Ji won with her younger brother

look they have the same nose, eyes, face shape.

hajbn3.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

I think her brother looks a little bit like Nam Goong MIn ( the one from One fine day with Sung yuri)

anyway

he is Hot ,too

Guest ashleesimpson

Why would she need plastic surgery, she looks just perfect for me (something even a plastic surgeon cannot create).

it's right

Why would she need it?

she looks beautiful in my eyes, and I know not just me but all the fans who love her in Hwang Ji ni

look at that drama, she is so beautiful in there

the most well-known gingseng of Korea then.. I mean, only Ha Ji won suits that role.

Guest ji-eun0119

hello~~~!!! new here!!!

ji won unnie is one of my favorite korean actress...i really admire here coz she always gives her best in acting!!!

i've seen almost all of her movie and drama...the ones that are popular and available in the dvd stores (in quiapo:D)~~!!

cosmo_jiwon.jpg

just wanna share this~~~ she's the cover of cosmo beauty for cosmopolitan^_^

btw...i really don't believe that she gone through plastic surgeries!

oh yey, she has a movie with CTH....looking forward to watch it!!!