♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Partners4Life

gahh.. Exams are over so now i'm going on a Ha Ji Won rampage. First on my list was Damo, just finished watching it after consecutive episodes over 2 days. lol.

Man.. that ending was the most heart-wrenching thing i've ever seen, don't think i've ever cried that much. My eyes are killing atm. Such a great performance from HJW n the others. It got very frustrating at times though, they always reveal everything when they're dying and it's too late. :( Such a tragedy..

Next up on my list: WHIB :D

is2minwoo, I haven't seen Damo, but I heard it was pretty good. I have seen WHIB but just not the few last episode...heard the ending was a real tragic...afraid I might get depress...hehe. How come most of HWJ's drama has a really sad ending ...??? Hopefully there will be another drama with Jo In Sung ..this time with happy ending... :D .

Guest is2minwoo

^ lol. Tru, most of her dramas are sad and serious but i guess she's better suited for those roles where she can really flourish with her acting skills. Even though it would be nice to see her in a comedy or something light-hearted, it probably wouldn't do her justice.

I'm half way thru WHIB atm, my friend's already ruined the ending for me so i'm kinda dreading it as i go along. U have to watch Damo, it is so good, it elicits so many emotions, it's haunting, i think it's one of those dramas you can never forget because it causes so much turmoil in the audience. I won't ruin it for you but a word of warning: be ready with tissues. I normally never cry watching dramas or movies, i'm the one thats always dry-eyed laughing at my friends' swollen faces but this drama really gets you, i watched the ending five times, bawling everytime and now i can't even even listen to the OST without getting teary.

Watch it and tell me wat u think. ^_^

Btw, Hwang Jin Yi is a really good performance from HJW as well, highyly recommended it if u have time.

Guest Partners4Life

Does anyone have a pic or a video of HWJ dress she wore at the 40th baek-sang award ceremony (not the SBS award)? I think it is when she got an award for best actress in WHIB competing against go doo-shim, kim hee-ae, and lee young-ae. And Jo In Sung got for best actor in WHIB. I heard her dress was made out of white gold which cost about 3 billion won (2.5 million usd)!!!!!!!! :o , the designer was by lee young-hee han-bok company.

If you have a picture of it...please can you post them? I love to see it!!! It would be even more wonderful if there was picture of Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won together at 40th baek-sang award ceremony? Many thanks in advance. HWJ + JIS fan. :D

Guest gadizza

Does anyone have a pic or a video of HWJ dress she wore at the 40th baek-sang award ceremony (not the SBS award)? I think it is when she got an award for best actress in WHIB competing against go doo-shim, kim hee-ae, and lee young-ae. And Jo In Sung got for best actor in WHIB. I heard her dress was made out of white gold which cost about 3 billion won (2.5 million usd)!!!!!!!! :o , the designer was by lee young-hee han-bok company.

If you have a picture of it...please can you post them? I love to see it!!! It would be even more wonderful if there was picture of Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won together at 40th baek-sang award ceremony? Many thanks in advance. HWJ + JIS fan. :D

Hi, Partners4Life...i have the pic you want. As usual Ha Ji Won looked beutiful and elegant in it

hjwwonbaeksang04xc3.th.jpg

Guest Partners4Life

Hi, Partners4Life...i have the pic you want. As usual Ha Ji Won looked beutiful and elegant in it

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/278/hjw...ang04xc3.th.jpg

gadizza, do you have a bigger image of those picture or maybe a link to those picture? Those image is alittle bit too small....can't see Ha Ji Won beatiful face and dress...hehe. I am planning to save some of the pic on my desktop.

Is there a video clip somewhere in youtube of when she won this award? I have been searching for it...but no luck! Actually I wanted the whole complete series of the 40th baek-sang award. Do you know where I can purchase it? I tried looking through the internet but can't seem to find anything. Any help would be grateful.

Guest gadizza

Hi partners4Life, i'll give you my photobucket's link by a private message.

And this is another pic of Ji Won in that dress...enjoy it

kdw-hjw9.jpg

Credit on pic

Beside the picture above, you can see the clip on youtube also. If i'm not wrong, the keyword is Ha Ji Won on baeksang 2004. Hope it make you happy...

Guest Partners4Life

Hi partners4Life, i'll give you my photobucket's link by a private message.

And this is another pic of Ji Won in that dress...enjoy it

Credit on pic

Beside the picture above, you can see the clip on youtube also. If i'm not wrong, the keyword is Ha Ji Won on baeksang 2004. Hope it make you happy...

Wow! thanks gadizza...you made my day very sunny! ...hehe. I tried searching in youtube...but I couldn't find the video clip...maybe it is in a different site??

Guest is2minwoo

Does anyone have ngs or behind the scenes of Damo? i've just finished watching it so kinda going thru withdrawal :P but i couldn't find anything on youtube or anywhere. If you could upload, it would be great. ^_^

Guest gadizza

Does anyone have ngs or behind the scenes of Damo? i've just finished watching it so kinda going thru withdrawal :P but i couldn't find anything on youtube or anywhere. If you could upload, it would be great. ^_^

Hi is2minwoo, you can find all those stuffs on youtube coz i found them on youtube. If i'm not wrong, the keyword is Damo. Or maybe you can try with another keyword like hajiwon. gud lak

Guest is2minwoo

Hi is2minwoo, you can find all those stuffs on youtube coz i found them on youtube. If i'm not wrong, the keyword is Damo. Or maybe you can try with another keyword like hajiwon. gud lak

i've checked both but there's nothing there..

Guest gadizza

i've checked both but there's nothing there..

I'm so sorry for that. Oke is2minwoo, i promise when i find those stuff, i'll give you the link ASAP..As far as I know, there are three clips about that. One clip NG and two clips the making..gud lak n wish me lak also :-)

Guest purpleZ

Hi again there! I'm so ashamed of not visiting this thread as often as you guys. But I'm glad more and more Ji Won fans are coming here to liven up the thread. So I'm not the only one anymore!

Thx a lot for the new pics of Compagna. As usual, gorgeous!

As for the thread, I'm now trying to gather everything about her, filmography, links, etc. I've already designed the cover image for this thread. Hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow. But it's gonna be hard cause I have to search for the links. If you guys could help me with the links of her CF's and MV's, that'll be helpfull. Once I've got everything, I'll pm the thread owner so that she or he can update the home page. :)

Wish me luck!

Guest gadizza

Hi again there! I'm so ashamed of not visiting this thread as often as you guys. But I'm glad more and more Ji Won fans are coming here to liven up the thread. So I'm not the only one anymore!

As for the thread, I'm now trying to gather everything about her, filmography, links, etc. I've already designed the cover image for this thread. Hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow. But it's gonna be hard cause I have to search for the links. If you guys could help me with the links of her CF's and MV's, that'll be helpfull. Once I've got everything, I'll pm the thread owner so that she or he can update the home page. :)

Wish me luck!

Good luck PurpleZ....miss your SMS nih hehehe. BTW, i'll meet Santy next week...

Guest purpleZ

Hey gadizza!! So sorry, been busy lately. So you got the surprise already?! I meant Santy. She told me to keep it a secret, she wanted to surprise you. Hehehe. Have a nice meeting you guys!! Wish I could be there. Talk about JIS HJW the whole day! Send my regards to her, ok??

hai, I know some link that contain 40th baeksang awards .

http://www.live-share.com/files/182599/_40________1.asf.html for part 1 and

http://www.live-share.com/files/184947/_40________2.asf.html for part 2.

Hope it still work.

Guest Partners4Life

Wish me luck!

Wish You Luck! I can't wait to see it. Love all your MV of HJW and JIS. Keep it up! Have you look at that site forum Popcornfor2.com, they seem to have many pics of her?

Guest is2minwoo

I'm so sorry for that. Oke is2minwoo, i promise when i find those stuff, i'll give you the link ASAP..As far as I know, there are three clips about that. One clip NG and two clips the making..gud lak n wish me lak also :-)

Thanx so much n gud luck. lol :P

Wish me luck!

Thanx, we're finally going to have a presentable front page!! *whoot* :D

Guest is2minwoo

^ i'm presumin u mean in the photo above, thats Kang Dong Won, he starred opposite HJW in the movie 'Duelist'

Just finished WHIB, another sobfest and another fantastic performance from HJW, i swear that woman is a chameleon, so versatile. Her and JIS have such great chemistry and passion. The jealousy of the love triangle is so hot and yet tragic.

Just a question, at the end wen she confesses that she's actually in love with Jae Min, does he hear and shoot her anyway, because he's right there, u kinda presume he's heard..

Guest purpleZ

Wish You Luck! I can't wait to see it. Love all your MV of HJW and JIS. Keep it up! Have you look at that site forum Popcornfor2.com, they seem to have many pics of her?

Thx! I have seen that website, but it loads kind of slowly. Anyone can help me provide her links, like from her CF's and MV's? I've got some but not all.

Thanx, we're finally going to have a presentable front page!! *whoot* :D

Hopefully though the owner of the thread will be willing to update. Fingers crossed!

Who is the guy besides her?

It's Kang Dong Won, her co star in Duelist.

^ i'm presumin u mean in the photo above, thats Kang Dong Won, he starred opposite HJW in the movie 'Duelist'

Just finished WHIB, another sobfest and another fantastic performance from HJW, i swear that woman is a chameleon, so versatile. Her and JIS have such great chemistry and passion. The jealousy of the love triangle is so hot and yet tragic.

Just a question, at the end wen she confesses that she's actually in love with Jae Min, does he hear and shoot her anyway, because he's right there, u kinda presume he's heard..

Wow is2minwoo, you already finished WHIB?? I thought you just started it couple of days ago? Impressive, ain't it?? Actually at the end, he shot In Wook first and then her. Later on, she confessed to him that she actually loved him. Then you could feel the regret Jae Min was feeling. So heartbroken. Great acting by Ji Won and In Sung and the rest of the casts. The chemistry was undeniable.