♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I have noticed HJW singing as well in most of her dramas except for Damo I think. LOLshe has a cute voice!
i watched her again on 100days with the arrogant man and for some reason she kinda have a resemblance with Sandara of 2ne1 there. hmm i just realized though I have seen that movie so long time ago. Heheh and also, I really thought she was only 18yo when she did the 100days because she looks younger! And thinking that it was the same year that she did the Sex is Zero, she was 25yo already but man! she looks younger! And it's amazing how she did the two different films in one year.  in 100days she had a full aegyo and so adorable innocent character and then got switched to Sex is Zero when she even had a love scene. waah! awesome!! :)

For 1023rs :)
If u're interest in finding Ji Wonnie's old films, here the link to download torrent link http://www.mediafire.com/?x3crscafd1d5f2w . I'll keep seed for sure :)Well, I add "Howl's Moving Castle" in because this is Ji Wonnie's favorite cartoon movie. :)
Need any info. dont be hesitate contact to my twitter account below on the signature section :)

Guest minman84

dallee said: For 1023rs :)
If u're interest in finding Ji Wonnie's old films, here the link to download torrent link http://www.mediafire.com/?x3crscafd1d5f2w . I'll keep seed for sure :)Well, I add "Howl's Moving Castle" in because this is Ji Wonnie's favorite cartoon movie. :)
Need any info. dont be hesitate contact to my twitter account below on the signature section :)

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Ha Ji Won receives an appreciation plaque from New Zealand
97.jpg

Ha Ji Won recently received an appreciation plaque from the Embassy of New Zealand in Korea.

Currently working for New Zealand as an honorary ambassador to promote the culture of New Zealand, Ha received an appreciation plaque from Murray McCully, the Minister of Foreign Affairs in New Zealand, and the Embassy of New Zealand in Korea at the Hyatt Hotel on September 6 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the diplomatic ties between Korea and New Zealand.

Ha gave her thoughts on receiving the appreciation plaque, saying, “I started working for New Zealand as an honorary ambassador in order to promote cultural exchange between Korea and New Zealand, but I’ve never thought about receiving an appreciation plaque from New Zealand. I hope there’s more brisk cultural exchange between two countries, and I’ll do my utmost to make a contribution to this.”

People responded: “It’s awesome that Ha Ji Won received an appreciation plaque.” “Ha Ji Won is so amazing.” “Ha Ji Won is not only pretty but also kind.”

Ha is currently having busy days shooting the new film Three Joseon Angels and doing photo and TV commercial shoots.

cr : Korea.com